Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

alt text
Ingame name: Fatter.
Username: Facupelle1321.
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from Argentina, Buenos Aires.
Spoken Languages: My native languege is spanish, and the second one is english (7/10).
Age: Im 15 years old. I know that im young, but im mature for my age, beacuse i play with older people and i learn from them.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Ive been playing since 2017, but i lost that account. Now i have a new one for three weeks.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I never been in one.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes, i have, Asesino. I have a friend that was in the gang and he had a good expirence, hes Gonza.

Ingame name: Rondaw
Username: league1
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia
Spoken Languages: Arabic. A little english and french.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Sometime in 2014
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: ThC - Left cause of i go inactiv. WA -Deleted OC -Deleted CDS -Deleted Z -Kicked because i was thinking go to aother gang and HQ kicked me. ICE -I stayed for 3 moths and then i left cause i went inactive. LE -Deleted UE -All my friends got banned.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Poodlyz, adister, viktor, killer, adway.

Ingame name:Varta
Username:lexus123
Country of Residence and Nationality:tunisia
Spoken Languages:arabic/English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2 weeks
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:N/A
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:Strong, docpizza

Ingame name: FreshCoffee
Username: potato5
Country of Residence and Nationality: Morocco
Spoken Languages: Arabic , English lil of Germany and french
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: you can say 2020 cuz i went inactive after i joined in 2017
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: UE: got kicked cuz i pinked2 ue cars and they didnt like me
FBI : got kicked cuz i killed someone before trying to arrest him
Rogue: I actually applied for Cripz but they told me to join rogue for a month , after all of this i got denied from Cripz
879 (still not official yet): i joined to help them in media archive but alot of them were inactive

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes , its @Leonard

alt text
Ingame name:Real
Username: "Turealpro11"
Country of Residence and Nationality: "Dominican Republic"
Spoken Languages: "Spanish"
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: You do 744 hours
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
1- Undisputed command I was kicked out because the gang in the process of going up to level 4 broke a rule. 2- INKAS They kicked me out because I supposedly did DM to a recruit but in truth he went to a car. And 3 It was a Squad called ICE I left because I wanted to be a criminal because I was bored with being a cop.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:
Nobody convinced me but he did help me called Thc | Father.

Ingame name:HoussaM
Username:houssos1
Country of Residence and Nationality:Morocco
Spoken Languages:arabic/english/french
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:8 months ago
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:ICE:i left because its dying SAFP:i left to try criminal life
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:Leonard

Ingame name: Drico45
Username: Drico45YT
Country of Residence and Nationality:Argentina, i'm argentinian
Spoken Languages:Spanish:10/10, English: 9/10
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:I was only in indisputable command, I left because I saw that I was beginning to die
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:Nobody invited me, but I always liked the gang and a friend came in, so I decided to go

Ingame name:Cobra
Username:nenadbro
Country of Residence and Nationality:Serbia
Spoken Languages:english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:3 days
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:ICE:i left to try criminal life
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:Oleg

@TF_VaniX,

Posting the same application full of grammatical and spelling mistakes every time will not get you accepted. It is also the wrong application format which clearly indicates that you do not care about our organisation, but, as you stated with the reason why you have left PP, you only care about being part of an official gang. Your application is denied. If you think that you can show any form of loyalty to us and are actually able to write a proper application, you may do so in two weeks from now. During these two weeks we expect full commitment as well because you did not just get kicked because of the chat.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Director and Recruitment Manager of The Company

alt text

Ingame name: checo.
Username: checopete764.
Country of Residence and Nationality: I live in Chile and I am Argentine.
Spoken Languages: Spanish:10/10, English: 7/10.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: About 5 months ago.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was at INKAS and I left due to a discussion with one person and had already been watching ThC if I decided.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes @fasito, @Nico and @fatter

alt text

Ingame name: VANIX
Username: far123
Country of Residence and Nationality: I live in Tunisia, exactly in the capital
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2019
~[Clandestine_Mob]~(olive): I left cuz i was bored but i regreted
~[ICE:]~(blue) Cop life was boring
~[PP]~(pink): I left to join an other gang
~[U:]~(maroon)i did a rulebreak but mistake
~[ThC]~(silver):i kiked because i dont look the chat And I was not interested for activity and turf
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi , my name is VANIX , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vedio games on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA ,and Manicraft , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I gained from my past experiences , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can , and iam very friendly and have some experience about gangs beacuse i hanged with many gangs and i will be always loyal to this gang and help it to be one of best gangs in the server and I will do my best to maintain the gang's reputation .

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]
Hello everyone,

@Varta, a friend of The Company will always have a chance to join. Find a @DocPizza or myself for your test. ~[Pending]~(orange)

@dark41, good efforts shown in-game which resulted to be tested and invited. Congratulations, I can't wait to see your improving with us. ~[Accepted]~(lime)

@FreshCoffee, we want to see you more with us. Ask our members to hang with them and we might get on something very soon. Good luck! ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@Real, same as Kree, I cant wait to see you improving with us! ~[Accepted]~(lime)

@houssos1, very good personality, we are glad to see you part of us. ~[Accepted]~(lime)

@Drico45YT, we want to see you more with us and get to know you better. Good luck! ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@nenadbro, new player, hang a lot with our members, do not hesitate to ask questions about the server, read f1 rules and we might give you a chance to join us. ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@Che-copete, new applicant, we want to you to hang with our members so we can know you better. Good luck! ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@TF_VaniX, Firstly, you did not take the time to see that we changed our application format. Secondly, your application is a copy paste of your previous application, which proves that you have not fully invested yourself in your work. Therefore, consider yourself ~[denied]~(red). Don't bother applying again till you have done that.

That's it for the results.

Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
High Council of The Company

alt text

Ingame name: Joaqo
Username: joacoBorasi
Country of Residence and Nationality: Argentina, Buenos Aires.
Spoken Languages: Spanish and English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I don't know the exact date, but I know I have been playing for 1 year and 4 months

-Cartel De Sinaloa (CDS) : Cartel De Sinaloa died.

-Immigration and Customs Enforcements (ICE) : I left, because it was closed / died.

-San Andreas Federa Police (SAFP) : I left, because I decided to switch to criminal life.

-Los Inkas (INKAS) : I left, I had problems with members.

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes, some friends, @Fasito and @Nicoo130903

Ingame name: kitkut
Username: yungw
Country of Residence and Nationality: Finland
Spoken Languages: English / Finnish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 22.7.2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Viktor , Rondaw