The Company

The Company

Ingame name: Smokey aka Joker
Username:* jokerdz19
Country of Residence and Nationality: Algerian - Setif -
Spoken Language: english 6/10 arabic 10/10
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 03 July 2018
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
ICE : they start free inviting anyone, also there were some problems there.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello my name is haithem i am 25y old basketball player, i have joined the game around July 2018 with an invite from my friend aka DARCK, we were playing cs source and leading an server there with alot of my friends like Issou,twister,uk... and after like years for doing that we were thinking about changing the game and darck was telling us to try saes server so we tried it and liked it, at the begin we start our career as a crim we learned a lot ingame like general knowledge and a lot of things like meeting new friends like karim and garcia, anyways i was interested to join official gang and i did failed to do that so i change to cop life and i joined ice with darck because i wanted to go where my friends went to. I thought that it gonna fit me, and after like only three weeks i left it and changed to criminal. about rest of my time i was just chilling around with my friends and raising money & imporving my general skills at shooting,driving and that such of things.

Ingame name: Crazy_Pussy
Username: Qleder
Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia, Rusian
Spoken Languages: I speak well Russian, little bit speak English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: July 2019

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was not a member of other organizations. The Company will be fitrst on my list.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150-200 words:
My in-game name is Crazy_Pussy, but friends can to call me just Julia. My SAES career started less then a week ago. In the game I mainly play for crime. I decided to join to The Company with goal to find new friends and to spend time with them. I was not a member of other organizations, but there was an opportunity to join in Underground Empire, [UE]. Without explaining to me, i was dragged into a clan war. Not knowing the intricacies of gang interaction, I accidentally broke the first rule. Twice. In both cases, all went well and ended with an educational conversation. Now i realize that I was doing wrong and I am trying to prevent this from happening again. [ThC]Beckham and [TT]Lucifer helped me deal with it, for which i am immensely grateful to them. I want to stay in The Company for a long time, as you have a very pleasant composition and warm atmosphere.

@ReeyZee Solid effort shown by hanging with us, welcome to the family. Accepted, find a coordinator or HC ingame.

@Hyng As above, and we trust you enough to solve the issues we talked about. Pending, find a HC ingame for a test.

@pePON01 Didn't see much of you during the review, denied. Apply again from next week with a better application.

@gxnzo @wbozs Applied for another gang, so denied/assumed withdrawn.

@savino @joker-dz @1slem-uk @Qleder

All of you more recent applicants are under review, try your best in the coming week or two and remember to join our discord. https://discord.gg/QfzbzYn

Site Username; Lordgork
Game Username;Lordgork
I am from Romania
I live in italy
Spoken Languages; English,Italian,Romanian
Date of birthday; 16.12.2002
Date when i have played for fist timein saes server; 2019
Miscellaneous questions;
I want to join in The Company because i love this gang and i have friend into this gang

@Lordgork said in The Company:

Can you send me the format? or a link where can I see it?

You can find the application format in the spoiler and please don't do a comment here if it's not a application.

:::

Ingame name:
Username:
Country of Residence and Nationality:
Spoken Languages:
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

alt text
Ingame name:203|The-Best
Username:abdrahim01
Country of Residence and Nationality:Algeria/Algerien
Spoken Languages:Arabic & English & Frensh
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:1 year

• Immigration & Customs Enforcement: i left because i want to return to life as a criminal

• Comando Da Capital: i left because i want to joint ThC

• National Security Agency: Dead

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hi, I'm a Algerien young my name is Ayoub , I study at a algeria faculty my second year .. I joined Saes 1 year ago i was playing league of legend the moment a freind called hash tell me to play this game. I chose the company cause it's simply perfect the members the game the prestige the team plays.. Everything, and I really had a good time with new best friends . I'm an active player right now again and back to the game and I just want to say that I went directly to THC base when I back to the game cause it means a lot for me, I m sure that the company is the best in this domain. the company help us to be professional criminals to earn some good money and jobs without any problems with the government this is how the criminal world should be, and to join the company u must be a good player who respect all the rules and be good with others and avoid all the problems which can effect bad to the company this something I understand very well as a helper i used to help the team at their turfs , etc..

Ingame name:Lordgork
Username:* Lordgork
Country of Residence ; Italy
Nationality:Romania
Spoken Language:english 8/10 romanian 10/10 italian 10/10
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
July 2019
OM; was a my personal gang but i delete it
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:Hello my name is Tudor i have 17 and i living in italy i am from romanian, i want in italy at 8 (age),my parents is separated...i am a funny guy and i want entraint me . I want to join because i play whit thc right now , and i have friend in thc, i have funing whit this gang and help you.
Now i play at MTA because i like every GTA but Gta san andreas i my preferred an mta is a version online of it .. and i have fun play gta whit some people.
So i want to join to play with you with gang and construct a friendship...
hours to conclude I would just like to say thank you for listening to me and I hope we see each other soon

Ingame name : Josesito
Username : tor69
Country of Residence and Nationality : Tunisia.
Spoken Languages : Arabic , Frensh , English , Italian a bit Spanish and deutch Italian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I can't recall exatly the date but I've been here since Juin 06, 2019.

• Organization Zero (There was little activity)

• Underground Empire ( I left cuz Many kids there and all insulting that's why )

• OverdoseCrime (OverDoseCrime i have problem with leader)

• ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement (( Left, because i realised that cop life wasnt for me, i Bored from cop side i want to try Crim. ))

• SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police ( There was inactive and only i'am posting )

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words : Greetings, my name is Khalil from Tunisian. I'm, 23 years old and just graduated from high-school past year. I'm a competitive and enterprising person which means I'm always willing to learn new kinds of stuff and help to improve my team. Before we get involved in real life stuff and other things, I'd like to describe myself shortly. It's hard to say for yourself that but I could say that I'm an honest and loyal person at least my colleagues say these. Besides my traits and personality, I'd like to share my hobbies too with you. Well, most of the time I do play computer games at least it was before my sickness. Now I do spend most of my time reading books and other interactive stuff to learn more useful pieces of information. However, that doesn't mean I don't play computer anymore. I still enjoy playing computer games but not like used to do. So I play maximum 4-5 hours per day order to keep my body in a good shape. That's all for now. I think we can talk much more in-game while having time with other Thc members.

No justice no peace Fuck the Police
The Company.

Ingame name:203|FallenAngel
Username:gliemezis
Country of Residence and Nationality: Latvia.
Spoken Languages:Latvian, English and a little bit of Russian.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Well i don't remember the date but that was like 1 year ago when i played saes for first time.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:None

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:Well my name is Lauris and i'm from Latvia. I'm 16 years old and i just finished leaarning in elementary school. I'm nice, sometimes very serious but mostly I'm in a good mood with a good sense of humor. In free time i'm playing a videogames, going outside with friends or just learning something new about english language. Every day i'm playing computer games for like 2-5 hours. (Mostly it's SAES). I choosed The Company because it's a verty good organization. It haves a very cool members who's actually is funny and helpful. I respect all the rules and i don't break it. I'm good to other people who's playing saes to avoid the problems.I would be very grateful if you would invite me to your organization.

Ingame name: 203|JeSos
Username: JeSoS
Country of Residence: Bulgaria
Spoken Languages: Bulgarian, English
Date of birth: 23/12/2007
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am playing in SAESRPG since in th beginning of January 2019
Previous organisations: ThC
Miscellaneous questions: N/A
Define The Companys role in one sentence:
The Company is an criminal organization and their role is smuggling weapon and either to expand their territory.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach:
I will tell him that it was an accident . If he don't accept my apologies , then I will have to arrange. The important thing is that, I gave them the right version of the
story without anything other
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected:
Well , i would run and use a tear gas to blow the shooters,then call guys from our gang to escape from the guys
There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang:
Maybe I will try to respect him, despite that I hate him

Dear applicants,

Here are the results of 22-7-2019.

@joker-dz - Shown good effort and attitude despite some small issues which you managed to solve in the end. Pending, find a Coordinator or higher for a test.

@savino - Though poor application, you have been an applicant one year ago, received pending but had to go inactive. You fought your way back bud. Pending, find a Coordinator or higher for a test.

@1slem-uk - We do recognize your effort but there are been incidents which made us think that you really need to fix your attitude. For this reason, we decided to reject your application, but you may reapply already. Please be clean during this week, do not try to seek fights with anyone and I am pretty sure you'll receive a positive result in the end.

@Qleder - Applicant for a while, but it has only been 2 days ago that I met you. Likewise, many members still have no clue who you are. We came to the conclusion that you are not fit enough to join us yet, therefore you are denied. You can apply in 2 weeks if still desired.

@The-Best1 - Not known by most of the members, and we feel like you haven't put that much effort into joining us, leading to your application getting rejected. You may reapply in 2 weeks if still desired.

@Lordgork - Poor application, and we feel like you're not fit to join us yet attitude-wise. For this reason you are denied. You can reapply in 2 weeks if still desired, fix your application in meanwhile.

@Josesito @FallenAngel @JeSoS - New applicants so keep hanging around. Your results will come later. Under review.

If you have been denied, but you still want to attempt joining ThC, then make sure you stay in touch with us by joining our discord: https://discord.gg/QfzbzYn

Ingame name : 203|EXE
Username : GxngSh1t
Country of Residence : Estonia
Spoken Languages : Estonian . English , Russian
Date of birth : April 18 , 2004
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : i started playing like 1 or 1 and a half years ago but i know all the rule's
Previous organisations : I was in Organisation Zero (Z)

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : this is a criminal organization which main goals are to gain money fast.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Just say sorry and tell the Admin that it's just a n accident.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :I would try to discuss the whole situation with them and make a fair deal so as to be let go. If nevertheless they capture me I would wit for help from our gang members.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : i will try do be nice with him and if he just doesnt like me ill just ignore him.

Ingame name: khaled99069
Username: khaled99069
Country of Residence and Nationality: Egypt also Egypt for the time being
Spoken Languages: Arabic,English,German also mild Japanese cause I am a weeb
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I don't really remember when but its old and i always go inactive so I don't think It matters lol
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was in ThC very early on and I went inactive ///Alternate wrong answer: i touched adistar peepee and he didn't like it so he kicked me out LOL

Hello my name is Jeff! just kidding its khaled, I am from Egypt and I am 19 years old so I am legal ( ).
I enjoyed playing video games since I was a little kid I played on Atari,GameBoy,PS1 to PS3, now I play anything on PC #PCMASTERRACE.
I used to play GTA:SA on my PS2 alot but never knew there was a multiplayer for It until I found that out on PC. It became a delight to play online with other people who enjoy the game as much as I do so here I am trying to reenter my favorite gang In my favorite server with the people I like to play with xD

(In Character)
In SA you shouldn't trust any one, everybody Is trying to make a name for themselves by stomping on other people. I came to learn how hard is the world growing up in SA I have been betrayed way too many times until It came to me one day that the only way to make It in this cruel world Is to fight and struggle, that Is why I decided to join the Infamous ThC inspired by the founder Mason and his struggles It was only natural to join In and help each other overcome hardships to finally achieve our mutual goal. Because enough is enough It's time to seize the moment and rise up In this cruel world, power Is the only thing this world knows and power It shall witness.