Money Transport vehicle buff

Weppo

Question

Money Transport is lacking criminal activity as it has resulted in a lot of bans in the past. Mainly because criminals blew up the truck rather than stealing it. 
The windows on the truck are non-existant so the driver can get shot out fairly easy. But most of the time the truck gets destroyed before the driver has been killed.

My suggestion: Increase the health of the truck so it's less likely to be destroyed by attacking criminals. 
2nd suggestion: add a 2nd and 3th dropoff location for criminals, as cops are camping the criminal dropoff whenever the truck is stolen.
@NanoBob

Edited by Weppo
  • Like 7
  • Moist 1

19 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, BurakO said:

pretty sure if u add a blip to the securicar, just like VIP blip or similar, criminals will attend.

Maybe if it has blip appeared every 30sec. Otherwise it might be too hard to defend with only a few cops vs the amount of crims who will attend when its always visable. 

Edited by Weppo
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BurakO said:

bruh wants money transporter to be attacked but not way too attacked XDDDDD

First time hearing the word balancing for you I assume. Played so much criminal that you forgot there are more people playing the server?

Money transport has 1-3 people defending it at the most. There are barely pickup points, you can also learn the bank locations and find the trucks. This isn't a regular vip mission where criminals have to know the location 24/7. 

I'm coming half way on your suggestion, no reason to act like a total buffoon.

Edited by Weppo
  • Like 1

One transport takes around 3-4 minutes to complete, and there is only one drop off location.If you add blip appears on you each time you start money transport, it will just make cops lose interests to that script.

The reward is 100k which is already high, therefore  criminals  should not be able to see the location all the time.That is why they organize, and try to loc /search us on map.Imagine 20 criminals attacking to the solo driver, it would not be balanced.

In the currenty system a group of 2-3 criminals can steal the truck easly, by just blocking the mint enterance, and whenever we approach to there we usually get naded instantly.

To sum up, making the trucks more armored would be good for both sides, especially for the criminals as they can punished if they destroy the truck.
Also, instead of having a blip always or the one appears every 30 seconds, there might be a small top bar message about on-going transport each time we drop the money.

Edited by Rieeria
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 23/10/2023 at 14:27, Weppo said:

First time hearing the word balancing for you I assume. Played so much criminal that you forgot there are more people playing the server?

Money transport has 1-3 people defending it at the most. There are barely pickup points, you can also learn the bank locations and find the trucks. This isn't a regular vip mission where criminals have to know the location 24/7. 

I'm coming half way on your suggestion, no reason to act like a total buffoon.

If criminals don't know re-fill places and they are not chasing you, means they don't care about you. Just put a blip and stop crying

Always found the "getting punished for destroying the truck" rule absolutely cringe and pointless, since not only it brings more autism for admins to deal with, but also the player who shot it last without intentionally meaning to destroy it. Simply remove the rule then crims would be interested. If a criminal destroys the vehicle while it's filled up, then the driver gets a recompensation of 50% of the delivery's money, and yes, increase the vehicle's health or even make it indestructible, but of-course, leave the option to pop off the tires, since it gives better chances on stealing the vehicle.

As for "Notification", it would be better to make it like GTA V, once the driver fills up the vehicle, he will have a minute until a notification pops up informing them that a truck is being delivered, and what would make it a bit balanced is that they'd see the blip after a few seconds from the first notification, just like VIP, you get a first notice to be prepared, then you get the blip and the location; As for cops, once you fill up the vehicle, a notification and your blip will be sent to all officers to provide protection to you, and can be considered as a squad activity for official squads aswell, which would be more welcoming for players' participations;

And as Weppo mentioned, it would be way better to have random dropoffs for both sides every time, to avoid people camping and waiting for the vehicle. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BurakO said:

If criminals don't know re-fill places and they are not chasing you, means they don't care about you. Just put a blip and stop crying

Instead of expressing your opinions either suggestions, you decide to argue.Ngl i already expected that you would just be dickhead as usual.
Pick up locations are not too complicated, we pick money from banks only.

We are talking about 7 minutes of driving, the van can not reach more than 160 km/h.(Adding V8 fucks up the handling, so do not even bother suggesting it) imagine you have blip on you all the time, for 7 minutes.Basicly a group of 4 criminals can easly hunt you down with v8 packers.That is why having " blip" is unfair for both sides.

I agree with @Dinaz suggestion tho, but 1 minute is too short as you spend around 5-6 minutes during LV-SF location.If we can have different timer in each pick up location, it will be more fair for both sides.Otherwise, having a topbar notification is more than enough.

Also @Henry is right, i've seen many guys stopped assaulting our convoys as they started to get warnings/ajs from staffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rieeria said:

I agree with @Dinaz suggestion tho, but 1 minute is too short as you spend around 5-6 minutes during LV-SF location.If we can have different timer in each pick up location, it will be more fair for both sides.Otherwise, having a topbar notification is more than enough.

Having a topbar notification only is absolutely not newbie-friendly, if you are asking to make it more appealing to crims, especially the new ones that would find yet another challenge to be busy with or find entertainment and competitiveness, then a blip is necessary. 

About the timing, it is my mistake I did not mention that I put it as an example. There should obviously be a whole discussion about what seems fair regarding the time of which the money transporter becomes visible to everyone, it just is debatable, and I believe no one wiser to suggest the duration other than the people who spawn it most and the criminals with most robbery attempts. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BurakO said:

I blame @NanoBob for making it an AJ simulator

which would be solved by adding more health to it. 

For everyones information, the truck doesnt have any windows, you can shoot through them with any gun from at least the front

After doing some events with SS and BRINKS I stand by my point of the truck requiring more health. While it is very much possible to shoot people out of the truck from the front (all guns) or from the sides and back (with sniper) the truck gets destroyed far too quickly. 

As this activity does not benefit either side when its destroyed it wouldnt hurt to simply give it 5x or 10x the amount of health. With it having 4x - 8x more health if/when v8 AWD is added. (more health = slower speed)

Finding trucks
Wheter or not a top notification should be added is beside my point of this suggestion, but it could look like this if it was up to me
"A money truck has been loaded up at LV Bank"

A full on blip is not required, when crims want to they can find the transport very easily. As all money transport drivers spawns can be located with /loc

Edited by Weppo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Friction said:

Well you can also implement a ticking blimp that shows the position of the truck every set amount of time which will help crims locate it faster and encourage cops to find new routes and adapt to these periodic blimps

or you bind /loc like all other crims, the person you are looking for is spawned as "Money Transporter"

Edited by Weppo