• Like 1

kt3fQ4R.gif

cQfIA7L.gif

Date: 10/10/2023

Roleplay Title: Dedication

Participants: @Rieeria @SILIKONDY@Stalin

cQfIA7L.gif

Story:

As the sun rises above the city of the concrete , San Fierro, we were proudly keep doing the work we do.While i was sitting and reading the reports made by our officers in my office, i've recieved a call from the Lieutenant Connor.He sounded kinda nervous and happy at the same time.He told me that we will be having some cadets that sent to us from other departments.My tasks were simple enough to perform.I called both of the cadets to our training room, and told them the meeting will be conducted at 14.00.I wore my shirt and tie, took my jacket and moved to office.Both cadets arrived to scene before the 14.00.First of all, i started with introducing myself  and explaining the training process.In today's training, we were supposed to visit our server room, and practice shooting with some guns.I told them to stand up, and follow me.We slowly walked to our server room, meanwhile i showed them the place, and usage of some equipments located in there.Once we reached the server room, i started to explain them how gathering intelligence, and having knowledge are important.The look in their eyes were making me more excited about this training. They were willing to work and show their loyalty, dedication to our academy.After i ended my  speech, and answering their questions we moved to our PD back, picked some weapons and bullets and loaded them to our cruiser.We moved to BC Shooting area, which is owned by the Sherrifs Department. I explained them what are we going to do, and told them useful tips that they can use during the training. We tried different weapons, made shots to short and long distances.After all of those trainings, i told them to meet with me later.They moved to BCPD for their off-city trainings, and i moved back to my office. 
After i saw the excited faces around the acedemy, i got my hopes back about making kids and newly graduated students interested withing being police, and fighting with the crimes.San Fierro will keep facing and struggling with the break of laws. And police acedemy will be recruiting and training cadets to fight with those problems.

cQfIA7L.gif

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Pp4Rcaw.pnglqayOoO.pngRA8ovYU.pngbTg2c1M.png

• Like 1

kt3fQ4R.gif

cQfIA7L.gif

Date: 10/10/2023

Roleplay Title: Cooperation with SAI

Participants: @Rieeria @Glayd

cQfIA7L.gif

Story:

The moon was shining, and the light was making the room look brighter.I was doing the usual stuff, signing up some papers, filling reports and replying to mails.When i was scrolling through the spam folder, i noticed a mail sent from the SAI Department.I clicked to it, and read the whole mail intently.Regarding to mail, SAI Dep. wanted to expand the cooperation, and improve the relationship with our acedemy.Therefore they invited us to their HQ for a meeting.Since principal and secretary were busy with few works, they sent me to there for the meeting.Commisioner James greeted me infront of the building, and we had chit chats right there.Their HQ was quite big, but old and rusty.We moved to up from the stairs, to the Commisioner's office.Firstly i introuced our goals, and explained our destination due his question.He expressed his feelings, and said that he would be happy to work with us on training cadets together by time to time.He started with showing their classes for educational purposes.Regarding to my observation, the place was quite big and would be useful for operating trainings, but they had some kind of old equipments, which would cause problems.After that, we moved to place where they can lend to us whenever we want to, a small cramped place with around 5-6 monitors, 2-3 computers.The place was being used for holding the records of the officers who gets into HQ and who exits.We moved to their cells, and i carefully looked over the place.Then he wanted to show the last place, aka their shooting area.We stepped down, it was a place under the ground. When we opened the door, the dusts directly hit to my face, which lead me to cough.The training area was well designed, he explained me few more things on there.After few minutes later, we moved to his office again.We talked the details about the agreement.They said they could lend us those places whenever we want to use, and they would be happy to see our instructors and sergeants teaching few techniques to cadets.Also they wanted to take part in our trainings by time to time, to improve communication of both departments.Therefore, he signed up the paper and handed it over to me, and i signed it up as well.And lastly, i've invited them to visit our academy with a team being setted up by cadets and drill sergeants, so we could start trainings together.

cQfIA7L.gif

Screenshots:

Spoiler

ISYu00k.pngQcMluSD.png82Tzbq4.pngcbf2kIx.pngDU7Rhdb.pnghrV3v1y.pngrnJtMo5.pngHIHh2Ul.pngcUZnwza.png4AG0Yzl.pngP1FED52.png

Edited by Phrost
  • Like 2

kt3fQ4R.gif

cQfIA7L.gif

Date: 11/10/2023

Roleplay Title: Elections

Participants: @Rieeria @Lazar

cQfIA7L.gif

Story: With the recent election made in SA, new senators have been charged in Los Santos.Regarding to last speech senator park made, the crime rates have been increased about %50 percent.In addition to that, he announced a new department specialized for securing the money transports called BRINKS. With that new addition, they grabbed some volunteers under the leadership of Director Nikont, aka ex chief of LSPD.Therefore, as Police Academy, we were responsible of teaching the cadets of BRINKS, preparing them for the next missions.Our first cadets arrived to LSPD, we greeted them infront of the department.Firstly, we showed them the area and the vehicles they can use during their missions.Afterwards, we moved to our office which is mainly used for reporting and noting the datas to computers.Due to senator's order, we were supposed to give some of the computers to be under BRINK's usage till they move to their HQ.We showed them the equipments we got, and also usage of them.The changes senator did were including more things of course, such as having arresting rights.Secondly, we moved to cells room which we interrogate the suspects.We lended one of the cells to them.And lastly, we walked to office located in down floor, we saw the sergeant sanz right there.We had a small talk, and he told that BRINKS personnels must visit him every time they bring a suspect to here, so he could take it to records.The changes have been made around the LS will decrease the crime rate, also making it harder to assault money transports as they will be facing with heavier consequences.And the task of Police Acedemy will be training their cadets, make them ready for the tasks.

cQfIA7L.gifScreenshots:

Spoiler

3rZ7o6y.png

t27fFqo.pngBV1kHON.pngeMMjOiE.png

Edited by Phrost
  • Like 2

kt3fQ4R.gif

cQfIA7L.gif

Roleplay Title: Missing Workers

Participants: @Rieeria @Lazar

cQfIA7L.gif

Story: As a instructor team, we always move between departments around SA, and train and recruit cadets.Today, i was sent to BCPD for some secret training will be made with a new cadet which is willing to get promoted.First of all,  i was told by the chief about being patient during the training, and also not leaking any information.Afterwards, i moved to the office given to me, and waited cadet to arrive.He came to my office, knocked the door and stepped in with a nervous face.He was sweating a bit, probably because of stress, and his voice was sounding different than the usual.Suddenly, a guy came to our room, gave a letter to me and left the room.I opened it slightly, while that cadet had terrified because he thought his promotion was cancelled, i read that carefully.The letter was about the secret drill, i did not know details before, so i read that twice to make sure everything goes according to plan.I told him that we have few missing workers around the BC Rafinery.Firstly, we started with investigating the workers' datas located in our servers.Luckly, it was not hard as he expected. he found the locations in the PC.We decided to visit some areas to search the place, and moved to our garage.When i runned the engine, i heard our vehicle was having some problems with moving, therefore i sent him out to check what was going on.He examined the vehicle carefully, and noticed that one wheel got flattened due low pressure.I handed him over the pump, he filled the wheel up.We moved to North BC, and saw a pit, about 3 meters depth, therefore we decided to look over there.
He jumped to the pit, and saw a lot of green bags in a human shape.He wore his gloves, decided to open one of the bags.Once he opened them up, he could not find anything.At that moment, i've recieved a message from Lieutenant.Message was saying that he passed the test.Both of us got out of pit, and leaned to vehicle and started to talk.I told him some tips and tricks about the cases like that, also congratulated him for obtaining new rank.

cQfIA7L.gif

Screenshots:

Spoiler

shNEula.pngXShm9BL.pngKoVG53z.png1E5XLhz.png

Edited by Phrost
  • Like 2

kt3fQ4R.gif

cQfIA7L.gif

Roleplay Title: Weed Transport

Participants: @Rieeria @Henry

cQfIA7L.gif

Story: 

The clock displayed 05:00, with the promise of a new day as the sun prepared to break the horizon. Staying overnight at the police department was my only option; it was too late to return home. My hair was freshly oiled, so I took the opportunity to wash it and plan out the day's tasks. Grabbing my tablet, I reviewed the schedule. It seemed I was assigned to patrol duty rather than my usual task of training cadets. The nearest department responsible for patrolling had an epidemic, which had prompted the government to temporarily delegate the duty to us. I considered myself fortunate to have drawn the morning patrol shift, all things considered.

With my gear in hand, I donned my flak vest and holstered my semi-automatic machine gun. I proceeded to my cruiser, started the engine, and established communication over the radio.
"Lincoln-2474 to Dispatch, 10-30 from LSPD, show me 10-8, over."
I drove through the LV-LS highway, meanwhile SAI Troopers greeted me in the border of both cities.I parked my cruiser to the right side of the road, and pressed the record buton of dash-cam.Afterwards, i adjusted the vehicle speedtrap, and make sure its working.After a while, i heard alarm sound of the radar while i was checking some documents.I looked at the panel, and someone passed the limit by 20 KM/H.I pushed the button of my radio pinned down to shirt, and talked into it.
"Lincoln-2474 to Dispatch, 10-57(V) on my 10-20, suspect heading to North of the LV, code 3, over."
I opened the lights of the vehicle, initiated the pursuit.He was not paying attention to my cruiser, therefore i opened sirens, picked up megaphone and talked to it.He heard the warning, pulled his vehicle to the right side. 
I stepped out from my cruiser, putted my left hand to taser, and right hand to radio.
"Lincoln-2474 to Dispatch, 10-55 located in North LV Highway, 10-6 in case if 10-12 is needed, code 2, over."I walked to his vehicle, his window was closed, i knocked it twice.He had a terrified face, therefore i decided to calm him down.I started with introducing myself to him.
Afterwards i stated the traffic violation he did few minutes ago, and asked reasons of those.He started to answer my questions one by one, meanwhile he was sweating, and his hands were shaking a lot.I told him there is nothing to worry about as long as he answers and helps me, so i kindly asked the id, license and other documents i needed.He gave them to me, in fact he tried to give, his shaking hands did not allow him to give it properly, therefore i asked if he is okey.He just answered that question with, everything is okey.But it was not hard to realize he is under influence or under some pressure which forces him to do something he does not want to.Therefore, i decided to  make some dui tests to him.Firstly, i took the device pinned down to my utility belt, changed the pipe with clean one and told him to blow it.He did, and the panel showed 0.10, which means he did not drink anything.After all that, i saw a green things fell down from his trunk.I opened it up, and noticed that he was carrying weed right there.I took out my taser, aimed at him, told him to step out from the vehicle with his hands up.He did what i said, leaned to vehicle, and i handcuffed him.
"Lincoln-2474 to Dispatch, we have a weed transport case on my 10-20, 10-12 is needed, over."
"Dispatch to L-2474, sending SAI units to your 10-20 with code 3, over."
I took him back to my cruiser, and waited for SAI to arrive

cQfIA7L.gifScreenshots: 

Spoiler

PMYJ8Rk.pngrcU8Uyi.pngksiQYqs.png6AX8r5W.png7LMRc9u.png8f9QOjS.png

• Like 2