Farewell Organization Zero

Draven

Hello everyone,

We would like to make an announcement that has been a long time coming. After much consideration, the leadership team of Organization Zero has made the decision to disband the gang within the server.

We have had a good time, filled with unforgettable moments. However, as our gang has evolved over time and after 10 years of existence in the server, we have come to realize that it's time to bring this chapter to an end.

We want to extend our gratitude to everyone who have been involved with Organization Zero, for the wonderful moments, camaraderie, and shared adventures that we've enjoyed with this community.

In celebration of our journey, we will be hosting a farewell Road Trip on Friday at 19:00 server time. Everyone is invited to enjoy a one last ride with us.

Thank you again, it has been an incredible ride.

Edited by Draven
  • Like 39
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 27

Sad because this day has come to say goodbye to one of the best Gangs
It was an honor for me to make a video about her birthday, and I was hoping she would be here forever, but unfortunately
Rest in peace Z 🙏

Secret that can't be exposed 😭
  • Like 2

HHHHHHHHHH NO PROBOM MY SON I PLAY FOR FUN WLH AND JOIN FOR JOKE JUST GAME HAHAHAH WHAT ABOUT YOU YOU KID AND LOVE PLAY IN PC IM WROK EVERDAY MY SON MOENY MOENY FUCK YOU AND GAMES KID BECHI HHHH YE YE YOUFULL KID MON FRR AND HE RATRED IN GAME AND LIFE GO FULL FUCKER HIM I CALL HIM TUINSA HE NO COME SALOON RLY YOU AFRIAD NAD BECHI I'M RLY NO. When I was Z you not play kid so stfu don't talk my name more or I fuck you mom bechi you mom spawn you in life this u shit kid and ratred gtfo from here fucking kids fucking boy when you +18 or 20 next 8 years more I talk to when u man no talk me about game more me no care nothing for me I work and I join for fun for joke my son fuck you and anyone kid ratred boy. Z my bechi full ratred citi come sousa motherfucker L show u real citi and full hooligan ESS ratred motherfucker Z bechi loser kid in life and in game.

big mafya kigns off us rly rly

i 🙁

Edited by moley.
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 Years and Organization zero still say all time "The secret cant be exposed" 

Special thanks for Burako /Brazz/koko/K4sper and all Z members about all things

u ment a lot for us

RIP for Z gang

Edited by Ankush77
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4