Ku_

• Ku_ changed the title to .

Dear @MatizZU

I hope you are well. I heard some news that made me quite sad. I found out that the San Andreas Airport Army Security Services Team is closing. This news surprised me and made me feel a bit down.

I was actually talking to your team recently because I needed help. I wanted to get some security people to keep someone safe. This person is from a place called Tunisia, and they are part of a group that is not very good. I needed help to take them to a safe place, a special house called the White House.

I had heard that your team was really good at keeping places safe. That's why I wanted to work with you. But now, with the team closing, I feel a little lost. I don't know who to turn to for help anymore. It's like a puzzle without all the pieces.

I know that things change and sometimes we have to make tough choices. But I can't help but feel a bit sad about this change. Your team was like a safety net, and now it's not there anymore. It's like saying goodbye to an old friend.

I really hope that the people from your team find good new jobs. They were good at what they did, and it would be a shame for their skills to go to waste. I also hope that the airport will still be safe even without your team.

Thank you for all the good work your team has done in the past. It's not easy to keep places safe, and your team did it well. I wish you all the best in whatever comes next, and I hope that maybe our paths will cross again someday.

Take care and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Edrick_VanHart

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Linkan locked this topic