[SUGGESTION] Donator Spawns for Crim&Cop

mellow

Question

Hello SAES Community,

Today I have another suggestion on potentionally improving something in the server.

How about; instead of having the current donator spawn, We change it too 2 spawns.

1 Spawn for police team.

1 Spawn for criminal team.

We could give these spawns a modded skin and remove the current donator spawn modskin for example, unless someone cares to keep this skin. The spawns just give a little more then current standart police/criminal team spawns (not talking about official gang/squad spawn) but just more guns then State Trooper/Normal Crim spawn, Normal criminal spawn only spawns with a glock and its quite annoying to be in a lvl 0/1 gang and have to use these spawns constantly and be forced to buy/get guns constantly in order to even do anything. I think these 2 spawns could actually be a decent donation reward aswell. Need to make sure it's not too OP obviously but even just having one or a few modded skins would make people want to donate, I think. And I would also personally rlly be glad I would have a criminal standart spawn that actually spawns with weapons instead of being forced to be in iether a crim group or official gang.

There are a lot of possibilities with this suggestion; You could have this spawn be on the new Island @Henry is making now for instance aswell

also just wanna add the skins/skin doesn't neccesarily even have to be modded.

Post what you think about this or post any suggestions you might have.

I personally think the current donator spawn is not rlly worth it tbh with you, Im especially not a fan of the skin of it whatsoever but that's just my opinion, Pls let me know yours.

Edited by mellow
  • Like 1

5 answers to this question

My opinion:

I don't see a problem with spawns not having a shitload of weapons. It doesn't take long to find a arms dealer to get ammo and store it in a disk anyway. It's a good incentive to join a squad or gang in the first place.

• Thanks 1

This just sounds like pay to win.

13 hours ago, mellow said:

I personally think the current donator spawn is not rlly worth it tbh with you, Im especially not a fan of the skin of it whatsoever but that's just my opinion, Pls let me know yours.

The spawn like everything else given via donations is a thank you, you are donating to keep the community running and not paying for a service, but I'm open to other suggestions for the spawn such as skin suggestions or other improvements.

• Thanks 1

I mean if the spawn has less weapons then official gang/squad spawn but just more then regular spawns and just a rare skin then I dont see it being rlly paytowin. I'm not saying it should have access to weapons it shouldn't have. 

Otherwise it could also always just be similar too the normal spawns but just with a rare modded skin orso to ensure it aint paytowin

We could also make a rotation of the modded skin/skins (if its a modded one) and make a community vote for them orso + suggestions, all sorts of of capablitities to envolve a reward for them donating to the server so that the server stays alive, I get it's a donation and ofc players shouldn't neccesarily be rewarded for one but it would definantly make the community happy if they do get something extra right, without the thing they get rewarded breaking the server ofc

Thats my last say on the suggestion

P.s. This is also still a possibility:

Edited by mellow