MakeLove

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Activity type: Trucking Roleplay
Date: 20/11/2022
Participants:@OnlyM3 and @FireFox
BackStory:Today i start me work with my fuel truck to refueling the gas station's arround SA, after i did half of my work and i was fully concentrated with my work to give fuel in the city for citizen who need to go work , i forgot to check my fuel on my truck ,after all i out of fuel and i was stucked in the High-way Lv-Sf , so i was waiting someone who pass but on that hour no one passed , so i decide to call an old friend who work for Cuban Cars as mechanic , i called him and i tell what happen and i'm stuck on the right side of the road i tell him to come to me to take my fuel truck and take it to our Company , so after 30 min's how show's up and take my truck and left it on our Company to refuel it , of course his work get paid.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
alt text
alt text
Activity type: Trucking Roleplay
Date: 21/11/2022
Participants: @reket
BackStory: There was an important delivery that had to be done quickly. No other truckers were available so I went ahead and got in my Benson. I flicked a few buttons on the dashboard, popped the back open and loaded the goods. I then drove to RC Haul and unloaded the goods, driving back afterwards.
Screenshots:
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RP
ALT Members: @Winter-Soldier @Bisollini
Information/Story: I was called by HQs to meet supervisor Winter at base for a special assignment. It was a special delivery for Linden Station, Las Venturas. I received all the details needed to complete this delivery. What made this delivery special was the quality. The task itself was very important and no ordinary trucker could take on it. Winter claimed I was qualified enough for that. Was it my experience or driving skills that caught his interest, I can't tell. At that time, there were many ZIP constructions and the road wasn't really suitable for trucking. It's Las Venturas we're talking about! Despite that, I took on it. I got warned to be cautious. While driving, suddenly, I lost control over the wheel and due to the not finished construction, I went off road. Not just off-road but I got stuck along with the truck and delivery. In fact, the cargo was holding the truck steady. If I had moved, I would had fallen off the cliff along with the truck. I tried to stay calm, I looked for help on the radio. Fortunately, supervisor Winter was on line. I explained him the situation and requested air backup. The plan was him picking the whole truck with the Cargobob. Due to the heavy cargo, this couldn't happen. Therefore I had to detach and abandon it. As it was a really important delivery, not just for the client or because of the cargo, but for the company (ALT) itself. I am the face of the company, a representative. I sought further assistance by nearby truckers. The rescue was successful. My buddies had also completed the delivery for me. Back at the HQ, I had a long talk with the supervisor. There were no consequences. I was still in shock. Surely will be more cautious next time.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/oDDO8nC

alt text