Killing Joke Media Archive

blizzard

9HjIxer.gif

vAx98wT.png

RP #1 (monthly): Garbage drug supply

Date: 02/06/2024

Spoiler

After a couple of months of inactivity in our drug activities, it was time to resume our drug operation. Blizzard leaving the country with all our cash to buy a dacia logan in the asshole of Romania left the crew severly in debt. So, one of my contacts informed me that there was a new drug supplier in the US that was working under the cover of a garbage collection company.

Spoiler

2dEUjwf.pngI2cD49F.png

A meeting was set with one of the members of this new garbage syndicate.

Spoiler

bnVjEnM.pngMjy0XRH.png

An agreement was found and I was lead to one of their stash where the goods were exchanged.

Spoiler

pzutrj5.pnge9SRQ2y.png5ZHfKCx.pnglW9AdAS.png4hxrhVF.pngN8r1YSd.png

Upon leaving, the crazy binman decides to light up the bins to erase any traces of our presence.

Spoiler

E4v3vt9.png

vAx98wT.png

• Thanks 1

9HjIxer.gif

vAx98wT.png

RP #2 (monthly): Garbage drug supply - customer 1

Date: 02/06/2024

Spoiler

I've received a phone call from a customer I dealt with on the past, he required some of the good stuffs. A meeting spot was agreed upon so I made my way there.

Spoiler

L0Ga1Ds.pnglGqxQvI.png

Upon arriving, greetings were made and we proceded with the exchange. The money was counted and the packages were inspected.

Spoiler

7gf1bwI.png0InxXdA.pngi0cIekM.pngjRhrulf.png

The exchange was made and both parties left each others on a friendly handshake and the promise of going in business with each others another time in a near futur.

Spoiler

1fjuJle.png

vAx98wT.png

• Thanks 1

9HjIxer.gif

vAx98wT.png

RP #3 (monthly): Drugs delivery from LS to SF

Spoiler

In Sunday morning at in 10pm I got to delivery a 20kg if drugs from LS Harbour to our base in SF and there was an checkpoint's in SF , LV , LS and I hired a police working with our gang to skip checkpoints and delivery the drugs to our base 

Spoiler

5Grv0aS.gifCf8Kv7C.gif

vAx98wT.png

9HjIxer.gif

vAx98wT.png

RP #4 (monthly): Garbage drug supply - customer 2

Spoiler

On a quiet afternoon, I've received another call from yet another previous customer I had business with. A meeting place was set up.

Spoiler

rB2d8aZ.png

The customer was greeted and the goods were both presented, and inspected.

Spoiler

IH9JSgt.pngiUmnepk.pngL16cO3A.pngd63SoAc.pngtjGULTJ.png

I counted the money and ensured the amount was right. On another hand, the buyer verified the quality of the product and was pretty satisfied with it. So we moved on with the deal and made the exchange.

Spoiler

gwekuKF.pngF3NMT0h.pngm0hj12V.png

Both parties left with the goods from there and moved on with their day.

Spoiler

gl7C6IM.png

vAx98wT.png

• Like 2