Winner(s): [CDC]Evans
Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

1IqFctb.pngOAFMjxF.png

• Like 4

ZURduIE.png

RP n°1: Mickey Mouse - Intro

Participants from the gang: nobodi - blizzard - groove

Forced participants: moley (dalotoletha) - Nori (invited himself) 

Participant straight out of blizzard imagination: Army man

Full gallery: https://imgur.com/a/E3r5xTv

Spoiler

During a sunny evening, a crew composed of 3 men: blizzard, nobodi and groove had decided to meet up to do what they do best: nothing. As useful members of the society, they were staring at a definetly halal bilboard until they got interrupted by a random woman throwing cuss at them.

Spoiler

hONDA5Y.png

JJERzil.png

Letting the disrespect slide wasn't an option, therefor, the crew took matters into their own hands. Years of internet clownery were about to be put up to good use, and thus the lads have responded to disrespect with a good old beating.

Spoiler

vAP3sBS.png

gJckWJM.png

hBpnG4t.png

After this impromptu event, the crew went on with their day and went around for a ride with their trusty old van.

Spoiler

NZPSSIT.png

Couple of minutes into the drive, the crew would find what we commonly call a business opportunity: a valuable super car on fire and no one in a 3 km radius.

Spoiler

d9Y0wCo.png

Just think for a second how much money you could potentially make out of reselling car parts potentially spared by the fire. Under this assumption, the crew parked around the burning car and went to have a closer look.

Little did the crew know it was nothing but a trick from a rogue karate kungfu motherfucker police officer (forgive the vulgarity, this is how those stormtroopers are commonly called in the streets of San Andreas).

Spoiler

UWxaXiW.png

IaG4meP.png

The crew was clearly innocent on this incident and had no doing on the arson of this motor vehicle. Therefor, they were released eventhough their afro-african buddy was released approximatively 3 minutes later which definetly proves serious racism in the judiciary system of San Andreas.

Spoiler

uxEdnKG.png

jnHn2RS.png

The last person was eventually released after a bit and the crew was once again complete after this misadventure. For some reasons, blizzard couldn't stop talking about a certain army man stalking him (which is definetly the product of his imagination and nothing else).

Spoiler

F2G20Wm.png

Shortly after, the crew is approached by a black-man wearing a balaclava staring at them. As nice as the crew is, they try to befriend the stranger and potentially make a mate out of this stranger.

Spoiler

p6rq81G.png

HUKlu4F.png

Despite the crew warning him on how stupid it is to wear a balaclava in front of a police situation, the language barrier proved to be too much of an issue to make sense through him.

From there, it didn't take long for tryharding mfer a police officer to catch wind of what's going on and pretty much brutally assault this poor stranger.

With the feeling of an accomplished duty, the officer left the area right away with his bicycle: a complete normal situation in those streets according to nobodi.

Spoiler

dxJfoko.png

Osn9Xjb.png

Shortly after, the chief police officer @Kain figured out how unlawful the arrest was and released the poor citizen out of the local custody. This is how we ended up meeting this recently assaulted citizen once again. Little did we know this would turn out to be a messy situation..

That man pretty much stole the crew's van, took the turn with such a force there was an huge explosion (absolutely)

Spoiler

Ck9Kdjd.png

w0KH90F.png

Feeling remorses on his betrayal of his new friends (also realizing the van had no fuel as it is a rental vehicle from @rivalsj) the thief quickly came back to his senses and returned the van he had just stolen.

Spoiler

tbdM4Fz.png

After such a rocky day, the crew had decided the best way to chill is to watch Mickey Mouse at the local movie theater (don't ask why) while blizzard still pretended an army man was watching over them, which obviously was just another attempt from his side to have yet another drama fight.

Spoiler

1SJQ10W.png

Hxvjhb5.png

The crew sat in front of the giant screen and enjoyed the movie..

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-07-10_22-26-04.png

How bad could this entire adventure turn out to be..

Edited by Groove
this is pain
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Moist 5

bE7QVin.png

Event Number: 9
Event Type: LMS
Prize(s): 1.000.000$
LWS Helper: myself
Winner(s): O|Enez
Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

ozZdUBm.pngW43VpyQ.png

Event Number: 10
Event Type: Sanchez Parkour
Prize(s): 1.000.000$
LWS Helper: myself
Winner(s): SpotlessTrunk61
Screenshot(s): 

Spoiler

GE1jv49.pngoxsZOFl.png

• Like 2

ZURduIE.png

RP n°2: Pizza Day

Participants from the gang: icecold - leks - mellow

Forced participants: Z|Bisollini

Full gallery: https://imgur.com/a/2QP56CR

Spoiler

Spoiler

It was a beautiful Tuesday when icecold and leks got bored. They decided to check around Los Santos. When they reached in front of LS Pizza icecold decided to have a smoke before moving on. 

Spoiler

u6rF1jT.png

While smoking they noticed that the pizza delivery guy was about to leave with an order. Icecold and leks decided to rob the delivery guy and get a free meal. Leks took out his minigun from his back pocket and the pizza guy already handed pizzas over. 

Spoiler

sQjMBIM.png

The boys told the delivery guy to lean onto the wall next to a pizza shop, so he can live and return back home to his family. Being members of KJ they didn't let him live of course and just killed him there. 

Spoiler

oWnk4xo.png

After that, they decided to move to LS Beach where they can eat pizza and seek dumb people in costumes to kick their ass. Sadly there wasn't anyone on the Beach that day and they just enjoyed their free meal. 

Spoiler

63XXSZu.png

Leks got a phone call, the gang called Vory v Zakone and asked them to help with the bank robbery. They threw away their last pizza box and started to move toward Blueberry Bank. 

Spoiler

FrdQluN.png

When those men arrived in front of the bank they noticed that cops running all over it but still decided to go into the bank. After a few minutes, cops started to get into the safe room and they decided to escape before its too late. 

Spoiler

vjG2vlF.pngTQey9VF.png

After they got out of the bank they took a route towards the base. It was a long day and they needed a rest to continue criminal activities the next day. When they arrived to base they noticed that KJ-s own prostitute was waiting for them so they decided to make a threesome to finish the hard day off. 

Spoiler

q275qNi.pngsAKn3Bu.png8Vmd16A.png

Edited by IceCold
  • Like 2
  • Moist 2

ZURduIE.png

RP n°3: Drug trade initiation (PT1) - Connection & Money

Date: 11/07/2023

Participants from the gang: Groove - mellow

Participants from the gang supposed to be here but have gone missing: blizzard

Forced participants: Nord - zodiac

Full gallery: https://imgur.com/a/mGXm9Qp

Spoiler

After the events of the first roleplay refered in roleplay n°1, the crew returned home and enjoyed a good night of sleep. In the morning, a friend of the crew who was formerly jailed for a couple of years was finally coming to San Fiero after his release from a shady prison in the Netherlands. This is obviously none others than Mellow. Our BELOVED protagonist Groove has tried to get an hold of @blizzard to greet our comrade mellow but apparently he still had PTSD from yesterday movie.

The following is a leaked SMS sent by blizzard.

Spoiler

Hlltd4W.png

After grabbing the good old van, Groove went to meet Mellow at the local train station. The following definetly went strange once a strange object stuck out of mellow's bag..

Spoiler

WXoFmsf.png11hvuaC.pngO1ZDOCD.png

Shortly after leaving the station, the duo had decided to go have a nice pizza in honor of their comrade @Rubisel and went to the nearest pizza shop. 

Spoiler

yTDQtHK.pngKNFZteL.png

While having a meal, the two protagonists were discussing the possibility of getting involved into the drug trade to get that sweet fast but definetly not easy money. Having no real funds to start with, an option had to be found to buy a starting supply of drug. Heading to a local bank was definetly the last option to go with if the plan is to go ahead and take part on drug reselling. Thanks to mellow's past connections to the criminal underworld, it was decided that they both would have a look for a couple of individuals known for loansharking currently settled around an old ranch in the middle of nowhere.

Spoiler

EhelPhj.pngXOAMCvh.png

Upon arrival, they were greeted by a not so friendly stranger probably living out there. Mellow, clearly being the one suggesting this entire thing, did the talking. After a bit of talks to gain the trust of his interlocutors; it was agreed on that a loan of $50,000 would be granted to them with a 20% interest rate (so $10,000). It is quite obviously a shit rate but our 2 associates are clearly not very smart, as seen by the growing obsession with Mickey Mouse on the crew. As a form of mortgage, the two men demanded an adress of the guys they were dealing with. Therefor, quickly thinking, Groove had decided to give out @blizzard's adress over his to punish him for not helping out with all of that.

Spoiler

7Uhj4Ce.png

elLa0Td.png

From there, mellow & Groove moved on, returning to mellow's trailer park in order to stash the money on his home. Giving up this crazy lad mellow to the local autorities was definetly considered but turned out not to be a good idea with a loan to payback in 3 weeks.. It might be blizzard's adress they are aware of, but @blizzard is definetly known on to be unreliable as proved by his "paranoia" with mickey mouse.

Spoiler

8et0kNE.pngqHnHGjb.pngM218tJg.pngGEtuV6D.png

With money now in hand, it's time for the crew to move with their plan of integrating San Andreas drug trade..

Edited by Groove
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

The Intimidation

RP Series: [QUICK PEEK]

Participants: KJ|rubisel, Z|Burak, KJ|Leks

After a large party on Sunday night in Los Santos, a long way from home.

It was serene and quiet outside, so I made the decision to have a quick sandwich before heading to the railway station to catch my home train.
I started to believe that I was the only one who could hear the party music, cats fighting, and dogs barking on the streets.
Very calm city; in San Fierro, where I'm from, there are constant motions that can be felt both during the day and at night.

cgjwxzO.png

I halted when I saw a man resting against a wall and staring in my direction as I started to go toward the train station.

wqrT1ax.png

I regret that I stopped and paid attention to him, but I pulled out my phone and pretended to be on the phone after that.

uFKL7Do.png

I entered the railway station and noticed that strangely it was also empty, leaving just me inside. 

I was terrified and considering leaving to find another route to my house when I recalled how the streets were similarly deserted.

I sat down and waited for the train, which, according to the schedule, should arrive shortly.

hpftnMK.png

I was talking on my phone and hearing footsteps on the stairs when I suddenly became really alarmed and kept checking to see who was approaching from there.

I assumed I was hallucinating since nobody else did.

au0Y7FQ.png

For no other reason than to itch my neck, I glanced to my left and noticed the same man standing and staring at me from distance inside the station.

NtKP3yO.png

I contacted my father right away since I was in a panic and I didn't want to respond or show this person that I was scared.

sq0nNJr.png

E9yjWhW.png

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my father is an FBI agent, but he is not located in this city; instead, he is in San Fierro, which makes it difficult for him to intervene and free me from my current predicament.

On the phone, my father yelled something that I genuinely could not understand.
THEY KNOW OF YOU, "FATHER SHOUTING"

I questioned him since I didn't understand this, but he sidestepped the question and urged me to stay still until we work this out because no one will hurt you.

"PHONE HUNGS UP"

JzlSdhT.png

By Killing Joke

To be continued....

Edited by Rubisel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ZURduIE.png

RP n°5: Drug trade initiation (PT2) - Weapon scammer 

Date: 11/07/2023

Participants from the gang: Groove - mellow - nobadi

Forced participants: Curny

Full gallery: https://imgur.com/a/nON0NDa

Spoiler

Previously, the crew had secured a loan of $50,000 around an organization in Tierra Robada. This money is meant for the crew to launch their own drug operation. Who say drug operation, say potential competitions and dus being strapped is a must. The crew came to the conclusion and dus met on mellow's trailer park that day.

Spoiler

AxZCKHo.pngqv7k4k0.png

Considering the risky nature of what was coming, mellow & Groove had decided they could use an extra pair of hands and went on to wake up their mate nobadi; who for some reasons, was sleeping at 8 PM.

Spoiler

JxK7khT.pngO0vQGs8.png

Once the sleeper was woken up, the crew went on and phoned Groove's gun contact, unknown person. It was agreed that they'd meet on LV X at an undesigned location.

Spoiler

wNLSe9c.png

Upon arriving at the designed location, the crew was approached by a random biker who asked for them to follow him back to a safehouse, or his home? Nobody knows. 

Spoiler

WQqlsrV.pngzcqyi4b.png

After arriving at that place, they had all seat and spoke business. The offer given to them by that contact was $10,000 per pistol which is an insanely high price for a pistol. Considering the crew wanted 7 of those, this would lead to a price of $70,000 which definetly would never fit into the $50,000 the crew had to fundraise its ENTIRE soon to be drug operation.

Spoiler

HoK31qm.png

The crew saw clear through that vile scam attempt and dropped the deal from there and left the area with still no means to defend themselves but in no way ripped off.. yet..

Spoiler

pOB9YVr.png6mb8H4H.png

Bonus picture of Curny ladron:

Spoiler

picsou.png?fit=450,450&ssl=1

Edited by Groove
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2