Closed Organisation  ·  41 members

Killing Joke

Killing Joke Media Archive

blizzard

ZURduIE.png

TkkJXZh.png

RP n°28(monthly count: 3) The Outfit weapons deal.

Date: 01/11/2023

Spoiler

In the dark alleys of San Fierro, the notorious gang Killing Joke found themselves in a dire situation - they were running low on weapons. Determined to replenish their arsenal, their skilled member, K2, decided to reach out to a trusted contact from the Outfit, known as Rose. K2 swiftly arranged a meeting with Rose at a discreet location in the heart of San Fierro. The deal was set, and the gang anxiously awaited the arrival of their much-needed weapons.

Spoiler

1111111111111.jpg

As K2 made his way to the meeting point. A vigilant police officer spotted him, suspecting his involvement in criminal activities. Quick on his feet, K2 had no choice but to defend himself. With a bat in hand, he fought off the officer, delivering swift blows until the threat faded away. With the coast clear, K2 finally reached Rose, who was patiently waiting. The tension in the air was palpable as the weapons were exchanged. Rose handed over the carefully selected arsenal, knowing the importance of their mission.

Spoiler

111222222.jpg

Filled with a sense of relief and triumph, K2 returned to the gang, bringing with him the much-needed weapons. The Killing Joke members rejoiced, knowing they were now well-equipped to face any challenges that lay ahead. Their bond strengthened by this successful transaction, the Killing Joke gang continued to make their mark on the city's underworld. With their new arsenal, they struck fear into the hearts of their rivals, solidifying their dominance.

Spoiler

33333333333333333333.jpg

TkkJXZh.png

Edited by tucos

bE7QVin.png

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 94
Event Type: LMS
Prize(s): $1.000.000
LWS Helper: Voli
Winner(s): DarkGhost
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 95
Event Type: One Shot LMS
Winner(s): KarDeL
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

ii7Ox9b.png

TkkJXZh.png

Activity: Turf
Date: 03/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-02_17-38-13.pngmta-screen_2023-11-02_18-00-34.png

TkkJXZh.png

Date: 03/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-02_19-10-00.pngmta-screen_2023-11-02_19-10-05.pngmta-screen_2023-11-02_19-16-50.pngmta-screen_2023-11-02_19-23-49.png

TkkJXZh.png

Edited by tucos

ZURduIE.png

TkkJXZh.png

RP n°29(monthly count: 4): Past unsettled debts

Date: 03/11/2023

Story:

Spoiler

On a casual evening in the streets of San Fiero, I noticed that I was getting followed by a random black car. It was probably the mushrooms having its effect so I kept on driving.

Spoiler

B6yh4ta.png

Turns out it wasn't the shrooms, the tailgatter ended up smashing my rear bumper on purpose.

Spoiler

QUDy9MG.png

As a true american, my first thought was to get out of my car, flip him off and insults his mom. That wasn't exactly a good plan as you can see. 

Spoiler

4r6wvjM.pngsLWvNRu.png

The other mad driver forced me into his trunk for some unknown reasons, so I obliged.

Spoiler

QWbD3Nu.png

The mad lad drove to a remote location for a while..

Spoiler

9h8OKgb.png

He finally let me out of the trunk after a while.

Spoiler

t64v6ZS.png

He was still very upset for what seemed to be a simple car collision. It actually turned out it is one of the loansharks my crew had taken a loan from, a loan that was never repaid... ( @blizzard go fucking pay them you retard ). 

Spoiler

spLEhbX.png

He beated me up for a while and made it very clear he expected his money back by the end of this week, else he'd chop my verga off. (quoting him)

Spoiler

hZk7CVp.png

From there, he left me in the middle of nowhere and left the area.

Spoiler

dWTa1zS.pnghWujCtz.png

• Like 1

bE7QVin.png

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 96
Event Type: Dildo Kill
LWS Helper: Cesar
Winner(s): Jellyfish
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 97
Event Type: Fallout Shooter
Winner(s): ButcheR
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 98
Event Type: Race GT
Winner(s): Disaster
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 99
Event Type: Chicken Shooter
Winner(s): Flappy
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 100
Event Type: World of Tanks
Winner(s): Flappy
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 101
Event Type: 1v1 Hunter
Winner(s): snaaps
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 102
Event Type: PUBG
Winner(s): Avanger
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 103
Event Type: LMS 1 HP Deagle
Winner(s): Zodiac
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

ii7Ox9b.png

TkkJXZh.png

Date: 04/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-04_17-21-27.png?ex=65

TkkJXZh.png

Date: 05/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-04_18-13-59.png?ex=65

TkkJXZh.png

BZReth1.png?width=1074&height=245

TkkJXZh.png

Activity: Bankrob #15
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65596fa5&is=6546faa5&hm=b62

TkkJXZh.png

Activity: Bankrob #16
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65597675&is=65470175&hm=0b3

TkkJXZh.png

Edited by Linkan
  • Like 1

ZURduIE.png

TkkJXZh.png

RP n°30(monthly count: 5): Church of ladrons - witness situation

Date: 05/11/2023

Story:

Spoiler

One of our local contacts in San Fiero informed us a local priest could need a favor. This local church is highly viewed around the neighborhood and is known to be a key location for drug trade and stolen items trading, provided you give the priest his cut. No cops would ever suspect churches to be involved in criminal activities. As good citizens serving the neighborhood, tucos & I went on to meet this "priest" (to be fair, it sounds more like a cover).

Spoiler

SHYItN0.png

Seemed like the priest was preaching when we arrived. He also seemed pretty upset about anything that was red: the blood drawn by men, the devil, benfica, .. Upon noticing us, he approached us and said he was expecting us. 

Spoiler

I1ywi14.png

One of the fidels that usually attend his Sunday mass apparently had caught winds of local drug transactions that were made around his church. That fidel has apparently been seemingly dangerous for business, showing signs he might talk to the cops, or worse.. the feds.  Therefor, the clowns went on to meet the target who was said to be around Unity Station in San Fiero. Considering it was a quiet evening, and we already had a clown disguise; grabbing a chainsaw and attempting to scare the witness off seemed like the best option.

Spoiler

PwrHILY.png

The witness was roughed up a lil..

Spoiler

r79IlG4.pngDV5FWXI.png8sqbQ5E.png

The witness was definetly scared and pissing his pant. It was made clear he had to leave town today and never come back or he'd be six feet under next time he is seen here. To this, the witness said he'd return to moldova and never be seen again..

Spoiler

BKPZ9Xa.png

Once this was done, the crew returned to the church to let the priest knows his matter was taken care of.

Spoiler

m0J5NuG.pngfIcWj8h.png

That priest now definetly owe them a favor..

• Like 1

ZURduIE.png

TkkJXZh.png

RP n°31(monthly count: 6): Acquiring weapons

Date: 05/11/2023

Story:

Spoiler

The story of the day revolves around the constant need for protection when you're in the kind of work the crew is on. Dus, the crew needed to acquire hardwares once again. They had one contact they dealt with previously and so, contacted him and agreed on a location to meet him.

Spoiler

sOK1NRQ.png

The location chosen to trade was the underground parking from the San Fiero airport; no cameras, and seemingly borderline abandoned at this point with the decrease in its frequentation.. a perfect place.. I think?

Spoiler

pCmDPT1.png

Both parties greeted each others and began to move on with the deal.

Spoiler

pl70CwY.png7KioEew.png

The money was shown up front, and the dealer had his hardwares out with 2 test samples if us, buyers, felt like inspecting the goods.

Spoiler

SRtJT1i.pngUomJBgN.png

The deal was concluded on an handshake, the money given, and the hardwares loaded in the vehicle. Both parties left after that and moved on with their day.

Spoiler

R4oyvkr.pngj1a6o4n.png

• Like 1

ZURduIE.png

TkkJXZh.png

RP n°32(monthly count: 7) Eliminating the commander. 

Date: 06/11/2023

Spoiler

Once upon a time in the city of San Fierro, a notorious gang known as Killing Joke (KJ) was causing chaos and terror. Their criminal activities caught the attention of a dedicated police commander from the official squad, PARS. The police commander relentlessly pursued the members of Killing Joke, determined to bring them to justice. Unbeknownst to the commander, KJ|K2, the second-in-command of Killing Joke, was closely monitoring his every move.

Spoiler

11111.jpg

Realizing the threat the commander posed to their gang, KJ|K2 devised a plan to eliminate him. They set up a secret meeting with the infamous crime lord, Commando Da Capital. During the meeting, KJ|K2 presented their case to Commando Da Capital, emphasizing the urgency and the need to eliminate the police commander. Impressed by their dedication, Commando Da Capital agreed to provide KJ|K2 with one of their best assassins. The appointed assassin, known for their deadly skills, meticulously planned the execution of the police commander. They studied the commander's routines, and vulnerabilities, ensuring a successful operation. The fateful day arrived, and the assassin struck with precision and stealth. Despite the commander's best efforts to defend himself, he was no match for the assassin's expertise. In the end, the commander was successfully executed.

Spoiler

22222222.jpg

As the story ends, the city mourns the loss of a brave police chief, while the Killing Joke celebrates their victory. The battle between law enforcement and organized crime rages on, with the balance of power tipping in favor of the criminals.

Spoiler

3333333333.jpg

TkkJXZh.png

bE7QVin.png

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 104
Event Type: Fall in the tube
Winner(s): Rose
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 105
Event Type: LMS Sniper
Winner(s): Ipipa
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

Event Number: 106
Event Type: Destruction Derby
Winner(s): Satan
Screenshot(s): 

TkkJXZh.png

ii7Ox9b.png

TkkJXZh.png

Date: 06/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-06_02-13-27.png

TkkJXZh.png

Date: 06/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-06_02-44-01.png

TkkJXZh.png

Edited by tucos

spacer.png

spacer.png

RP n°33(monthly count8) :  The Hangover Mugger - Part I

date: 7/11/2023

Spoiler

After closely monitoring the specimens brought by our dear Leader @Groove onto our Circus' park as a tourist attraction, a thrist suddenly and unexpectedly managed to hit me.

Spoiler

vrijcM6.png

This event is not an uncommon one, as for my park ranger job my body requires a lot of fuel to operate properly. However, our retarded Circus Managers @tucos and @Linkan forgot to stack up my reserves, and so I herebery decided a run to the nearest liquor store was a necessary decision to be taken.

Spoiler

00Xccg8.png

Upon entering the local, the plan that I made back at the circus did not kiss well with the reality that was to come. As I am a raging alcoholic I have decided to drink a few more beers than I should have (around 21). I tried to walk out of the liquor store but I was stopped in my path by what was looking as a female dominatrix.

Spoiler

kjpolkX.png

This is the moment where my film cuts and I blacked out. A few hours later I woke up in the desert, specifically in a hole, with body bags around me and with my asshole hurting like a dumptruck.

Spoiler

WjrzyLS.png

But what is more important than this is that I could not feel my Tamagotchi in the pockets. Along my wallet, the latex lady must have also stolen my dear Tamagotchi that I have gotten as a gift from my korean stepgrandfather when I visited him in 2004 in Seoul. What's enough is enough and I need to recover my Tamagotchi from the dominatrix lady, and so the hunt begins.

spacer.png

Edited by blizzard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

RP n°34(monthly count 9) :  The Hangover Mugger - Part II

date: 7/11/2023

Spoiler

Upon exiting the pit and finding myself in the desert, I started walking north towards the first settlement that I could find. After an hour of walking and quite satirically the first that I noticed was... a bar.

Spoiler

Jc3SrW5.png

I entered hoping to drink another beer to ease my massive hangover. To my surprise, the bar was pretty much empty, but there was a shady looking woman sitting in the corner, who made me a sign to come over to her.

Spoiler

FZBR5Fj.png

She told me that I have come to this bar precisely one day ago with a latex-wearing lady, and that I am in big trouble for stealing from her organization. I have been told that together we stole a bag of money and hid it somewhere in the area.

The shady looking woman handed me a phone and told me to call her once I get the money back. She also told me that I have something left at the back of my bar and kicked my ass out from the local.

Spoiler

zI6gXH8.png

At the back of the bar surprisingly I found my bike that I left at the other bar in San Fierro. After piecing the informations together, I found out that I wasn't kidnapped by her but got here consently with her. Still this does not explain the ass-pain. On the bike it was a message that read "babygirl am droppin the money near the oilrig company, ain't no way i am carrying this on ma back to Los Santos". And so I headed straight to the oilrigs.

Spoiler

szZlkG7.png

I stopped by the oil rigs only to notice the amount of security guarding the area.

Spoiler

mFvgq5E.png

Using my park ranger skills I have managed to sneak past them and into a hiding place near the Rig.

Spoiler

B2iaIpD.png

To my surprise that was the location where I hid the money, so I stuffed it all in my clown pants (approximately 1 million dollars)

Spoiler

WGhwzJS.png

Upon exiting the hideout I was greeted by the guards, who looked at my failed stealth skills from the start.

Spoiler

zAisFLH.png

And so a chase began.

Spoiler

Y8f86yT.png

Upon my luck, a train was passing by so I managed to jump onto it and escape the lunatic guards.

Spoiler

PH5jNCc.png

This could have ended badly had God not watched over my alcoholic ass, now I will need to look into contacting the shady woman...

Spoiler

Or1w0hq.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

RP n°35 (monthly count 10) :  The Hangover Mugger - Part III

date: 8/11/2023

Spoiler

The magnificient train ride has led me back to San Fierro. In the train station I have used the cellphone I was given to give the shady lady a call and let her know that I will burry the cash around the train station area. She agreed, while also giving me some additional information on where I should continue my search - as a reward token for completing my job.

Spoiler

2dS289X.png

I went at the back of the train station and started digging with my own hands a hole, where I dugged the money. I have also left a clown sticker near it so her organization would know where to dig in.

Spoiler

L7TsUud.png

After this, I have walked back to the Circus, where I was greeted by my Manager. It was a pain in the ass explaining her what happened and why I went missing for 2 days, but I assured her that I am safe. I have also let her know about my intention to retrieve my Tamagotchi, and she assured me that I will be receiving the full support of the Circus.

Spoiler

ASsTCos.png

In that regard, I have received a car with a submachine gun in the trunk.

Spoiler

sQ6OydF.png

I have packed everything I needed and went on with my search in the direction that the shady lady pointed me towards to: the forests near Mount Chilliad.

Spoiler

YVFsU2d.png

• Haha 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

RP n°36 (monthly count 11) :  The Hangover Mugger - Part IV

date: 9/11/2023

Spoiler

The Shady Lady's pointings have led me to a shack somewhere in the forests near the Mountain Chilliad. The shack looked empty, but I said what's to lose to check for signs, so I parked my car and went inside.

Spoiler

6aIWklj.png

Inside, I have met a very friendly old man. He told me that indeed I have passed through here with the latex lady, but before he can give me any more details I have to help him with something. The old man has let me know that his 4 young step nephews have decided to leave the house. He is too old to go looking for them, so he has asked me to do it instead.

Spoiler

7SrsaJP.png

I walked the river across the shack, and I managed to find them. They were sneaking around the forest trying to play a prank on their step grandfather.

Spoiler

FDCRXHy.png

I have started picking them up slowly as to not harm them, because frankly they looked a bit fragile.

Spoiler

dr8PTZX.png

I have brought them to my car and placed each of them in the trunk, where they'd be extra safe.

Spoiler

7jAuZYW.png

Finally, when we have arrived home, the old man blew up in tears and couldn't thank me more. He told me that me and the latex lady, while passing by here, we stopped at his house to drink a tea before heading to Las Venturas... We've also told him that from Las Venturas we were planning to take a plane to Los Santos. Took a farewell to him and his little nephews, packed myself up and started heading towards Los Santos.

Spoiler

OhlS0xa.png

• Haha 1

ii7Ox9b.png

TkkJXZh.png

Date: 10/11/23 
Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-11-09_18-16-31.png

TkkJXZh.png