[FEATURE] War on the Sea

jordskjelv

Question

M02vaS7.png

This feature suggests an extension of gaming possibilities far beyond the usual map using large water areas that were previously unused, and also gives new meaning not only to war of the Cuban Libre Organization against Desert Eagles, but also to their interaction with other organizations

PART I - Turfing

The mechanics of the new changes that I suggest is to divide the water areas into turf zones that will belong to Desert Eagles and CLO and to place oil facilities and islands that will belong to them, but can be used by other players in transportation missions

jBmAAgE.png

All sides can take part in this war and affect the capturing. Criminals, trainees, gangs and squads will affect the capturing speed, but only DE or CLO players can initiate  the war.
In order to begin turfing, at least 5 DE or CLO players should sail their flagship into the turfing zone, after which this ship will become available to respawn for other players. That means that the DE aircraft carrier is able to spawn cops and squads, while the CLO ship can be used by criminals and gangs as respawn as well.
lSPk1pE.png
jjfmqEB.png

In addition, players can spawn their own water transport on the flagship, gangs and squads can spawn their own ship, which can also be used as a spawn in respawn menu
BolI5BD.png

PART II - Transporting Missions

When the war is over, organizations can use their islands and oil facilities to carry out transportation missions, there might be single missions and missions with a large amount of players being involved.
That means that police side will be able to carry out transportation as a coast guard, and the gangs will carry out illegal transportation missions. Both sides will be able to interfere with each other's transportations and make money from it

Gangs and squads can organize the transportation of a large ship from the territory that they own to the mainland of the state, this transportation will be carried out according to the same principle as BR. At least 3 players of one gang start a mission, they can do it once a day on island or oil facility zone, if their ship shows up in the police player rendering area, all police officers will be alerted about illegal transportation and will be able to see on the map where the ship was seen the last time

Transportation missions will be availeble for both sides
IvuwC2c.png

Edited by jordskjelv
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 2
  • Moist 2

@jordskjelv I love the suggestion. Work on a map for the Part 1 of the turf suggestion & I can work to provide a code for it. With that, we have something to present to SAES HQ to make the process of the idea getting added or not quicker.

nqPHdqh.png

Already got this prepared; one would be DE carrier & the other, CLO ship. Few lines, getting the simple things out the way.

• Like 6
  • Moist 2

Maybe look into having this at certain set times that are known beforehand like community events, so people can gather upfront and server activity goes up. < This would have a domino effect on the other activities ( BR / CR ).

I'm not so sure about other gangs and squads having their own ship to spawn at, perhaps make it a contest where only the most active ( or top 2 ) squad and gang get a ship they can spawn at? And the others pay a certain fee to use their ship for the transportation part. 👍

• Like 4

Another great idea by you. I would like all this unusable space to become something. You got me too!

Also maybe add a poll so its more easy to follow the peoples thoughts on this

Edited by Alexis
  • Like 1

I like to say it's a Nice idea for those who like to do Activites for Pirates and in-game as we can see a new group is running rn with a Name of POSA that thing is more useful for them and if this patched in-game will be more intreseting so what i said this is a best idea to add this in game. This new group would be able to provide an engaging experience to players, as they can search for treasure, take part in missions, and explore the world in an interactive way. With this new feature, players would be able to have a more immersive and enjoyable experience, which would help to create a more vibrant and active gaming community.

Edited by Alphaxyz
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Absent said:

Great idea, but you might also need to think how the capturing/progress would work, because if it's based on numbers, it wouldn't look so promising for the cop side.

>Make progress counted only for criminals who are alive 40seconds at least
>Make police boats and ships armored

Also DE and CLO will be able to use Hydra, so i would allow spamming the spawn with aircraft rockets

8 hours ago, Lincoln said:

Maybe look into having this at certain set times that are known beforehand like community events, so people can gather upfront and server activity goes up. < This would have a domino effect on the other activities ( BR / CR ).

I'm not so sure about other gangs and squads having their own ship to spawn at, perhaps make it a contest where only the most active ( or top 2 ) squad and gang get a ship they can spawn at? And the others pay a certain fee to use their ship for the transportation part. 👍

The idea is to increase gameplay dynamics to the level of Battlefield 3 without breaking RPG element. So the more destroyed ships, kills, arrests and respawns we will have per second the better 

On 28/06/2023 at 03:28, Lincoln said:

Every gang should have its ship, but gangs with higher level or the most active gangs would have ships with higher HP

Also transportation missions for both gangs and squads would require bigger ship like this one
korabl-prizrak_1686004633_746126.jpg

• Like 1

Very good idea, I can’t wait to participate in such event; however, I got an idea that might do the balance which is allowing only 2 or 3 each for Gangs and Squads allowed to participate in that war.

Might be like - meeting point(maker) for each of the ships and the minimum required players to earn the ship would be for example 5 from the same Gang/Squad. (No DM should be allowed I suppose?)

So the first 2 or 3 Gangs/Squads to reach that assembly point would be the host for one of the ships and so on.

I am just trying to find a way so criminals won’t outnumber cops, as usual, as @Absent mentioned. And we don’t need to worry about DE/CLO as they always balance their owns.

OR

place 2 makers for Gang/Squad members to enter. If there are at least 5 players (different gangs or squads) in each marker then dispatch each group in a ship, hence players from different gangs and squads would be able to participate equally and there wouldn’t be strict priorities.

• Like 1

Had not noticed this topic until now, sorry for the delay. I just could not help but to mention how much I liked the ship models and the whole idea behind it. 

Big thumbs up to the fact server organizations are being involved together with special groups, that was always something that brought a lot of activity and fun. Do not forget what in my opinion is key to enjoying any game, which is customization (ships, islands or whatever the regular public may shape as they like..) and general "final objective". 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1