Your ingame username: thedamnboss
Your ingame alias: Sou
Your real name: Mohamed
Your DOB: 29/03/02 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, English and French
English Proficiency: More proficient than most.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing for over 7 years, since January 2016.
Your strengths: Throughout the course of my involvement in the community, I've grown familiar with holding significant responsibilities, and I've been able to accumulate experience both through the guidance of seasoned individuals and my own extensive management background. Among the most notable skills I've developed, is the ability to mediate effectively and to get my point across in as clear and respectful a manner as there can be. Over the past several years, I've been diligent in establishing myself as a dependable, mature, and composed individual, and I've consistently endeavoured to maintain that image. And while I acknowledge that I've occasionally encountered setbacks along the way, I have always been quick to recover from them. Lastly, if I were to highlight a particular strength of mine, it would be that I possess an almost remarkable level of patience, enabling me to be thorough in everything I do and to handle every situation with meticulous care. I always devote my time, focus, and energy entirely to the task at hand, ensuring that it is carried out to the highest standard of perfection.
Your weaknesses: Similar to many people, I never really take kindly to unwarranted hostility or toxic behaviour that gets directed towards me. Although I've learned to overlook most comments, I still tend to dwell on any mistakes I may have made that could trigger said hostility. This tendency can sometimes impact my ability to think clearly or perform tasks effectively, and for the most part I do make a conscious effort to keep any personal concerns to myself. But that can only go so far and there are instances when it becomes exceedingly challenging to do so, and I regret to say there are limits to how much I can tolerate. Additionally, due to unfortunate past encounters, I've developed an inclination to act overly cautious when I'm running into unfamiliar situations or certain people, newly acquainted or otherwise. As a result, I may approach individuals or certain matters with a slightly heightened degree of skepticism, which can hinder me from fully exploring potential opportunities.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: My primary motivation for applying is that I was fortunate enough to be offered a position on the SAHA staff over a year ago, and since then I believe I've fulfilled the role as best as I possibly could and hopefully to some extent of everyone's expectations of me. With that being said, I believe there is still room for me to grow and there is further potential for me to contribute as a member of the community staff and, ultimately, progress towards becoming part of the SAES clan. I have been actively playing on the server for a long time, and the development of the GTA5 server has only reinvigorated my willingness to stick with this community. I am committed to remaining dedicated and supporting its growth and prosperity in all possible aspects.

Unique qualities you can offer: Beside what I previously mentioned as part of my strengths, I cannot say I possess any extraordinary attributes that I can bring to the table. But it is my hope that the trust that others have placed in me to occupy as many important positions as I have, the most notable of which being SAHA staff, coupled with the consistent efforts and dedication I have demonstrated in fulfilling the responsibilities that capacity entails, may both serve as enough indication of my trustworthiness and my aptitude for roles of this nature, and may in turn qualify me for a position on the community staff.

Server Memberships: SWAT VL, DEHQ, SAHA Staff, SAPD Staff, HLS Agent, SS Honorary, SAI and raceTECH
Additional information: None that weren't already mentioned, but I am open to answer any questions.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I can only recall one legitimate adminjail for helping a criminal get away from cops whilst being a cop myself, sometime between 2017 and 2018.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Once in May of 2016 for multiaccounting, and a second time in May of 2017 for suspicion of helping someone evade their ban.

Edited by Sou
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Moist 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the CS team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.   

• Like 3