Chance to revive saes

Moe.

Chance to revive saes  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

I hope you read everything i've written in this topic, because i really mean what i say.

Spoiler

Hello, that's me, i was thinking alot before wasting my time typing this topic but the reason that made me do it, is that i truly love this server, and it's sad to see this server dying after all those years, anyway, the point of this topic is that i wanna give some suggestions and motivation to those players who left the server but still opening the forums and remembering the old memories, what i'm trying to say is, that the server is dying because actually it's changing to worse, and because the moderators are focusing on things the players doesn't even care about it, the power hours, the donation events, etc, but if u think about it, u will find out that the players were active before, because the server was alive and always on fire with new things, always war between the special groups, JBs/BRs/turfs are always on, even SRs are always full, but all of that changed, why ? because all of it got changed without even saying, like for example, when we got more banks, did you (moderators) ask us (players) before adding them ? i don't mean that new banks is a bad idea, i'm just giving an example, i don't blame any moderator and i don't offend anyone, i'm just saying the reason why saes is dying in my opinion, what i mean is, what's the problem if all of us think together what would be better to the server ? make topics and talk together about it, it's not wrong to share your ideas as a moderator with the players that play your own server, because don't forget that before being a moderator, you were a player, and as a player you wouldn't like to play a game alone with none playing right ? anyway, my point is, that the chance to revive this server, is to bring back the old things players loved, bring back the old players, i saw alot of players leaving this game because of the new things, revive the old gangs/squads, make it worth it trying to enter the special groups, bring back the wars between them, if u think about it, can you even tell me when was the last time there was a war between clo and de ? i can see the leaders of the old groups like SAP for example are active, or even DDT, you can revive them, make it worth the player playing the server, it's not worth to make a power hour every week or smth, because u give the players the access to spawn as the special groups, like that what's the point of making it "special" then ? i just hope that you think about it, and you will find out that i'm right, the players were always playing before with their friends, to have fun fighting cops as criminals, robbing banks, big jbs with clo against de and hls, big turf wars the whole server is fighting each others inside the turf zones etc.. but rn, you can't even see any of that happening, neither a big JB or wars, its even rare to make a big BR or to find a big turf war on, now FINALLY, i'm gonna make a poll if you agree with me or not, if i saw a big amount of players voting yes, i will be actually ready to make alot of suggestions to deliver it to the HQs, and i will try to talk with the old players that left the game, i wanna try my best to see this server being revived again, even if i will waste my time talking with most of the players that left it, if you have any ideas to mention u can say it here or u can suggest it yourself to the moderators, i'm making this topic for the players before the moderators, I hope you read all of that and spend 10 minutes of your time.

Edited by Tamsou7
  • Confused 4

On 14/06/2023 at 00:34, Moe. said:

I hope you read everything i've written in this topic, because i really mean what i say.

Hide contents

Hello, that's me, i was thinking alot before wasting my time typing this topic but the reason that made me do it, is that i truly love this server, and it's sad to see this server dying after all those years, anyway, the point of this topic is that i wanna give some suggestions and motivation to those players who left the server but still opening the forums and remembering the old memories, what i'm trying to say is, that the server is dying because actually it's changing to worse, and because the moderators are focusing on things the players doesn't even care about it, the power hours, the donation events, etc, but if u think about it, u will find out that the players were active before, because the server was alive and always on fire with new things, always war between the special groups, JBs/BRs/turfs are always on, even SRs are always full, but all of that changed, why ? because all of it got changed without even saying, like for example, when we got more banks, did you (moderators) ask us (players) before adding them ? i don't mean that new banks is a bad idea, i'm just giving an example, i don't blame any moderator and i don't offend anyone, i'm just saying the reason why saes is dying in my opinion, what i mean is, what's the problem if all of us think together what would be better to the server ? make topics and talk together about it, it's not wrong to share your ideas as a moderator with the players that play your own server, because don't forget that before being a moderator, you were a player, and as a player you wouldn't like to play a game alone with none playing right ? anyway, my point is, that the chance to revive this server, is to bring back the old things players loved, bring back the old players, i saw alot of players leaving this game because of the new things, revive the old gangs/squads, make it worth it trying to enter the special groups, bring back the wars between them, if u think about it, can you even tell me when was the last time there was a war between clo and de ? i can see the leaders of the old groups like SAP for example are active, or even DDT, you can revive them, make it worth the player playing the server, it's not worth to make a power hour every week or smth, because u give the players the access to spawn as the special groups, like that what's the point of making it "special" then ? i just hope that you think about it, and you will find out that i'm right, the players were always playing before with their friends, to have fun fighting cops as criminals, robbing banks, big jbs with clo against de and hls, big turf wars the whole server is fighting each others inside the turf zones etc.. but rn, you can't even see any of that happening, neither a big JB or wars, its even rare to make a big BR or to find a big turf war on, now FINALLY, i'm gonna make a poll if you agree with me or not, if i saw a big amount of players voting yes, i will be actually ready to make alot of suggestions to deliver it to the HQs, and i will try to talk with the old players that left the game, i wanna try my best to see this server being revived again, even if i will waste my time talking with most of the players that left it, if you have any ideas to mention u can say it here or u can suggest it yourself to the moderators, i'm making this topic for the players before the moderators, I hope you read all of that and spend 10 minutes of your time.

You might want to consider exploring the numerous topics that Brophy has posted, specifically requesting feedback to enhance the server. To actively engage in the feedback loop, I recommend you check out the suggestion section using the following link:
https://saesrpg.uk/forums/forum/501-suggestions-changes-in-review/

Creating a poll with a giant text and without any concrete suggestions is not going to help.

Edited by Crank
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crank said:

You might want to consider exploring the numerous topics that Brophy has posted, specifically requesting feedback to enhance the server. To actively engage in the feedback loop, I recommend you check out the suggestion section using the following link:
https://saesrpg.uk/forums/forum/501-suggestions-changes-in-review/

Creating a poll with a giant text and without any concrete suggestions is not going to help.

well i wanted this topic to be like a feedback about many things in the server and not one thing, i just wanted to show my own opinion about the server and the solution to fix the problems, that's why i made it in blackhole with a giant text, also i already suggested alot of things in my text i think u didn't notice that

2 hours ago, Maxyou12 said:

How do you want to revive a game from 2004 ;/

it's not about numbers bruh, it's about how the players feel about the game, if the players are still interested in playing the game and they still love it, then what's the problem if they revive it even if it's have been 19 years since it got released