[POSA] - Pirates Of San Andreas - Media Archive [CLOSED]

chaplin

spacer.png
Role-Play number: #015
Date: 18/07/2023
Participants: @Freezy@chaplin@Alexis@vadat
RP Story: while we sailing we saw rich man getting a good time in the beach so we kidnapped him and we made him call his cousin to pay us money to let him go and we asked him to come alone with small boat to avoid the police marine ,and we kidnap him too and got the money and killed both of them and stole their boat too

Spoiler

1.png
2.png
mta-screen_2023-07-17_22-11-10.png
1.png
1.png
mta-screen_2023-07-17_22-13-20.png
mta-screen_2023-07-17_21-25-07.png
mta-screen_2023-07-17_21-25-34.png
mta-screen_2023-07-17_21-28-42.png

• Like 2

spacer.png
Contract-PNG-HD.png
Role-Play number: #016
Date: 18/07/2023

Just now, Freezy said:

spacer.png

Roleplay: #23
Story:I received a call from a man who wanted to immigrate to Liberty City, and he wanted me to take him to the place of issuing passports. I took him and he started the procedures for obtaining his passport, but it turned out that the workers wanted a bribe to help him obtain the passport, and the amount was large and he did not have even half of the amount, so he asked me if I could smuggle him, I told him that I could not because he wanted to reach a city on an island and he needed for a boat to get there. And I told him that I have some pirate friends who can help you reach, but he needs to pay, so he agreed to the amount. I put him in a truck to avoid the police to the pirate's place, and they delivered him.
Participants @Freezy@lazar_@Orten1@Alphaxyz@Happy
Date: 18/7/2023
Screenshot(s): 
  Reveal hidden contents

mta-screen_2023-07-18_14-45-58.png
mta-screen_2023-07-18_14-05-44.png
mta-screen_2023-07-18_14-28-16.png
mta-screen_2023-07-18_14-30-14.png
mta-screen_2023-07-18_14-31-42.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 1

spacer.png
Role-Play number: #017
Date: 19/07/2023
Participants: 1.png

RP Story:
After almost 2 months of sailing in the seas of San Andreas our crew was strong, trained and loaded enough to make a big step. Today we attacked the naval base of Desert Eagles in search of new ammo and missiles to steal and sell them to our allies. We did a small research on the guard's timeline and the result was that around 16:20 to 16:30 the naval base has some weak spots that we could raid easily. Our crew started this fast-paced mission and arrived at the Eastern port of the base.

After 5 minutes of research we managed to bring back to the boats lots of M4-AK guns and ammo, helicopter missiles and C4 bombs. This loot is important for us since it's exclusive, those bombs and missiles are especially created-transported to the army. That means, if we go sell it, the earnings will be huge. More drugs and alcohol for us then!

Screenshot(s):

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spacer.png
Role-Play number: #018
Date: 18/08/2023

RP Story:
We has an inside info about a gang storing some AK and M4 ammo in the LS docks and their security is weak. Me and my lads decided to pay a visit from the sea. The docks seemed a bit dead so it was so easy for us to climb some stairs break some lockets and access the gun storage. Sudendly from one corner a car full of SWAT rammed us and we were not prepared to fight them. We had to surrender and suffer from the police officers pathetic questions, they made lots of comments about our clothes and smells but we didn't stand still, I used a small part of an old pen and broke the handcuff run back to my jetmax boat and managed to escape while my 3 crew members have been arrested.

We now have to recruit people, and get our payback from the SWAT forces for jailing 3 of our best pirates.

Screenshot(s):

2.png3.png4.png5.png

• Like 1

spacer.png
Role-Play number: #019
Date: 18/08/2023
Participants: Alpha, Freezy

RP Story: One of our closest allies called us about a hidden set of 5 boxes containing Sniper Ammo hidden in a garage in Bayside (close to the bank) so we sailed from our base and searched for the house with the correct description. It was easy to find the correct house and the key was inside the weed plant of the house so we grabbed it, loaded all the sniper ammo in our boat and moved to AA base where we found some arms dealers over there. We managed to unload all of the boxes and the arm dealers proceed to the payment. Mission succeed.

Screenshot(s):

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png

• Like 1

spacer.png
Role-Play number: #020
Date: 23/08/2023

RP Story: 

It was a summer eve, Carlos, Blindpew and SugardX found themselves in need of a new ship. Their eyes gleamed with mischief as they spotted a small, sleek boat docked in SF West dock. With a shared nod the pirates hatched a quick plan. Under the cover of darkness, they stealthily made their way towards the boat. Captain Carlos, a master of disguise, donned a long cloak and pretended to be a shipwright inspecting the vessel. Meanwhile, Pirate BlindPew renowned for his exceptional lock-picking skills approached the boat's mooring. With a deft touch, he freed the small boat from its chains, his eye patch glinting in the moonlight. Everything was ready for their escape. As they drifted away from the harbor with their new ship, the pirates couldn't contain their laughter. They had succesfully stolen the boat right under the noses of the coastguard and now the fleet of POSA is enforced with another big weapon for their upcoming adventures!

Screenshot(s):

2.png3.png4.png5.png

Edited by chaplin
  • Like 1

spacer.png
Role-Play number: #021
Date: 24/08/2023

RP Story: 

This afternoon our crew was ready to attack and collected info about a high ranked detective hiding at the SFPD. We wanted to kidnap a police officer and ask questions about the new coastguard group, what's their status, how many officers joined and what's their weapon power. After raiding the police department we found out that the detective has left the department 30 minutes before our arrival and so we had to kidnap the first trainee in our sight. It turns out that he was an assistant in the coastguard recruit process and it was easy to get info.

We dumped him into a dark tunnel and started punching him until we got all the info needed. This new coastguard group collects recruits from the county side, newbies without any sense of what is the sea and the government is not providing new weapons. So the job will be easy for us. Our mission is to destroy the coastguard before they even sail in the seas of San Andreas. Now we have to regroup in our base and organize a new plan to attack their headquarters.....

Screenshot(s):

2.pngmta-screen_2023-08-24_17-24-47.png?width3.pngmta-screen_2023-08-24_17-25-14.pngmta-screen_2023-08-24_17-28-35.png

Edited by chaplin
  • Like 1