Rate your English skills (1/10)?:  6/10

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 5 years
What's your current organization and rank?:  UE and i am level 1
List your groups membership(s): CripZ, UE , SaS
Your Strengths: Skilled in fight
Your Weaknesses: money's love
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 7/10

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?:  I can bring success in robbies and fights 

Tell us a little about yourself in the server: i only play for turf wars i only enjoy killing and fighting this game
What is "Roleplay"?: In an environment consisting entirely of fiction, such as a game, we adopt the role assigned to us at that moment and fulfill all the requirements of that role realistically

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): Cpt.Carlos

• Like 2

Personal Information:

In-game nickname: Miltingary
In-game account name: mehmet1106
Country of residence: Turkey
Rate your English skills (1/10)?: 6

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: since 2014
What's your current organization and rank?:  Organization Zero | LVL 1
List your groups membership(s): SAFD - SAM - raceTECH - ALT - BRINKS

Your Strengths: My aim is good i think and my pvp movements/strategy. I trust my RP and Teamwork skills. I am active player
Your Weaknesses: Every person has a weaknesses but i can't find out now.
Rate your sailing skills (1/10):  10 me prfsnl driver/pilot/captain

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: I can respond and help at activitys. Shortly i can help about everything.
Tell us a little about yourself in the server: I'm miltingary prfsnl z member and prfsln cracker. I have 4k hours and im active player. 
What is "Roleplay"?: Acting like a real life in the game with emotes/anims etc.

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you):  N/A

• Like 2

GIFCLOSED.gif

Dear members and teammates the Pirates of San Andreas recruitment is now CLOSED. All the ranks have been filled and our crew is ready to sail for new adventures, everyone though, is free to join us during our activities and enjoy the sea life adventures of POSA.

GIFOPEN.gif
Dear teammates of SAES:RPG. POSA recruitment is now open and we are looking for new/loyal/active pirates to join our crew! Feel free to apply on this topic in order to get a chance and be our slave ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

• Like 1

In-game nickname: UE|V
In-game account name: theche
Country of residence: Turkey
Rate your English skills (1/10)?:  6/10

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2
What's your current organization and rank?:  UE and i am level 1
List your groups membership(s): UE
Your Strengths: Skilled in fight 
Your Weaknesses: stubborn in 1vs1 battles
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 6/10

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?:  I can bring success in robbies, RP and fights 

Tell us a little about yourself in the server: I like to play dangerous and distracting. I love protecting my friends and Turf wars 
What is "Roleplay"?: In terms of the meaning of the word, roleplay means that the person consciously assumes the character of another person. There are no limitations in roleplaying, as the main purpose is to have fun. For this reason, the scenarios produced are based on very low probability of being in real life. Roleplay for the game world can have fantasy elements as well as adopt a genre that simulates real life.

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): Cpt.Carlos

Edited by vadat
  • Like 3

In-game nickname: O|Enez
In-game account name: Enes135
Country of residence: Indonesia
Rate your English skills (1/10)?:  7.5/10

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I've been playing in SAES:RPG since 2022 February.
What's your current organization and rank?:  The Outfit, Level 4
List your groups membership(s): ALT, TS, CS , rTECH
Your Strengths: My skills at Combat and Race things ain't bad, kind to others is number one for me..
Your Weaknesses: Bad words are my weaknesses.
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 6.5/10

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?:  I hope that by being a part of the group, I can help it grow and, of course, fulfill its aims.

Tell us a little about yourself in the server: I'm the type of person who would help anyone whenever they need my help, and I can do whatever I'm told to do as long as it makes sense and for a good will.
What is "Roleplay"?: to pretend to be a particular character and to behave and react in the way that character would

• Like 2

Personal Information:

In-game nickname: [Rogue]SinglePunch
In-game account name: iamfriendly
Country of residence: Turkey
Rate your English skills (1/10)?:

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I have been occasionally playing since 2017. After joining Rogue(April 2023), I became an active player.
What's your current organization and rank?: Rogue- 2
List your groups membership(s): Rogue-CS(probationary)

Your Strengths: Compatible-Rational-Ethical
Your Weaknesses: Proud
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 10/10 (i am skipper irl xd)

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: A spirit 
Tell us a little about yourself in the server: I am the Socrates in the SAES. I don't interfere in anything, but if someone else needs help, whether it's related to the game or real life, I always try to help them.
What is "Roleplay"?: Roleplay is an art. If you want to play or become a person or an object, you should kill yourself and start a new life, but this is not an easy thing to do therefore I can say easily that Roleplay is not only to pretend someone or something. Roleplay gives a new meaning to everything...

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): UE|V

Edited by SinglePunch
  • Like 1

Personal Information:

In-game nickname:Dawg
In-game account name:Homer1
Country of residence:Denmark

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: since 2012
What's your current organization and rank?: Gangless
List your groups membership(s):Alt,Racetech, and TS

Your Strengths: Shooting, teamplay, driving,
Your Weaknesses: Flying planes
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 7

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: a helpfull pirate who´s active and always on to some fun!, im also really mature and likes to do roleplay
Tell us a little about yourself in the server:  My name is dawg im 24 years old, i started playing this server 11 years ago and always enjoyed doing stuff togther with a group, 
What is "Roleplay"?:Roleplay is actin like in reallife when doing stuff, its like a "movie" where you are the actor

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): Cpt.carlos

Edited by Dawg
  • Like 1

Personal Information:

In-game nickname: KHOLE
In-game account name: KHOLE
Country of residence: Indonesian

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: playing since 2022 february 
What's your current organization and rank?: The Outfit, Level 3
List your groups membership(s): ALT, TS

Your Strengths: Combat skill, piloting plane
Your Weaknesses: Didnt speak much, just more action.
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 6

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: Hoping that I could bring POSA to the bestest groups in SAES
Tell us a little about yourself in the server:  Hai, my name es KHOLE. I'm an Indonesian citizen, 16 y.o. I like to playing games such like MTA SA, also a MOBA games. Nice to meet you.
What is "Roleplay"?:Roleplay es a thing that we were pretending to be an actor and doing something that we told

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): Penez, BlindFew (Freezy), Cpt.Carlos (Chaplin)

• Like 1

Personal Information:

In-game nickname: O|Skes
In-game account name: skes2006
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: August 2019 
What's your current organization and rank?:  O lvl3
List your groups membership(s): Brinks-Alt-CS-SAFD-Radio SA-TMH

Your Strengths: im good fighter
Your Weaknesses:  idh wearknesses
Rate your sailing skills (1/10):  9/10

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: my loyalty and activity
Tell us a little about yourself in the server:  well im Skes im respectful person and i love helping people
What is "Roleplay"?: RP is acting like real life

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): Chaplin

Personal Information:

In-game nickname: O|Kaizoku
In-game account name: kaizokuu
Country of residence: France
 7-8

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2-3 years
What's your current organization and rank?: Outfit, Rtech, ALT member
List your groups membership(s):Outfit, Rtech, ALT

Your Strengths: driving, shooting, stunts, isn't afraid of death,
Your Weaknesses: Nothing
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 7

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: I can bring some serious strenght to the crew because of my several hours in Sea of Thieves and my knowledge.
Tell us a little about yourself in the server: I tryhard RF's to be top 1 everywhere, and i enjoy talking to nice people, and sometimes i help Outfit when they call me for a Br or war.
What is "Roleplay"?: Roleplay can be describe as you  interprete a role and you play,act like your role would act.

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you): Chaplin

In-game nickname:Rainbow
In-game account name: rachelrainbow94
Country of residence: USA
  10/10

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: cumulative 4-5 years. from 2010-2013 and from 2020-now
What's your current organization and rank?: Outfit, 3
List your groups membership(s): ALT (Mechanic Division), RadioSA (ViceLeader), 

Your Strengths: Being a team player, having a pretty good sense of humor, makes sure to eat fruits and veg so I won't get scurvy
Your Weaknesses: I can be a little shakey with consistency, also not too good at things like safe cracking, and shooting that accurately. 
Rate your sailing skills (1/10):  I would say 8/10

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?:  I can bring my great sense of humor and team oriented behavior to the crew. I love working together 
Tell us a little about yourself in the server:  Most of the time I like to spawn as Radio Sa and play music, I really enjoy that. But also I really enjoy participating in things with my gang The Outfit, I really enjoy being in there.
What is "Roleplay"?: Roleplay is taking the role of someone or thing, such as lets say a HotDog vendor, you would essentially act out as if you really were a hotdog vendor, doing the actions and dialogue as one. Taking orders and preparing food in that role.

In-game nickname:BasedGod
In-game account name:AlexSBP
Country of residence: Germany

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 1 Year
What's your current organization and rank?:  VvZ
List your groups membership(s): TS

Your Strengths: Daily Online
Your Weaknesses: Idk 😮
Rate your sailing skills (1/10): 5

More Information:

What can you bring to the Pirate crew?: Loyality ARRRRRR
Tell us a little about yourself in the server: Daily Online have fun to play 🙂
What is "Roleplay"?: Play ingame as a role :S 

Optional: Name some references. (Any POSA member that brought you to apply or might vote for you):
 Chaplin 🙂

Edited by BasedGod

Dear @BasedGod. Thank you for your interest in joining Pirates Of San Andreas. After receiving your application and seeing you active in-game our HQ team decided that you are ACCEPTED to join our crew. Welcome on-board lad!
ACCEPTED.gif

Edited by chaplin

Dear members and teammates the Pirates of San Andreas recruitment is now CLOSED. After a quick recruitment we had the chance to meet our new slaves and our crew is now prepared to sail for new adventures. If you are still interested to join POSA, follow our activities and you might have the chance to start cleaning our boat toilets at the next recruitment!

GIFCLOSED.gif

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Dear citizens of San Andreas we would like to inform you that Pirates of San Andreas recruitment is now OPEN. You can use the application format and apply on #applications channel in POSA discord in order to be our slave! Good luck and hope to see you on board! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GIFOPEN.gif

Edited by chaplin
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • chaplin changed the title to [POSA] - Pirates Of San Andreas [CLOSED]