Your real name: Stefan
Your DOB: 23/12/99
Your gender: Male

Nationality: German
Country of residence: Germany
Language skills: German, English, Russian
English Proficiency: C2

How long you have been playing: Since late 2012
Your strengths: • Ambition • Quick learning & self-reflection • Adaptability • Ability to resolve conflicts fair and effective • Dependability, reliability, and responsibility
Your weaknesses:  Although I always meet my deadlines, I used to have a big problem with procrastination, and I would end up working really long days as a deadline approached for whatever project, exam etc. A year ago, I made the decision to address this issue, so I created routines and schedules for myself. Thus far, I have spotted massive improvements.

Sometimes I catch myself delegating too many responsibilities on myself, because I believe I can handle everything on my own. This proves to be extremely energy-consuming and stressful when working on bigger projects. For this reason, I am trying to divide the task whenever I can in order to protect my sanity and to give other people a chance to cope with tasks themselves.

I can also be overly critical of myself and other people. Once I finish a task I feel a sense of worry that I could have done more, even though I had done whatever I could in the contrary. You could also call it perfectionism. With age, that attribute is slowly diminishing and I am learning to accept that not everything can be as perfect as I envision it to be.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: For one, because of my previous experience as a staff member. I admittedly miss the tasks and the problem-solving that came along as a staff member. It proved to be extremely enjoyable, so why not try it on the server I exclusively play on? On the other hand, I very much think I could help solidify the staff team, regardless of its difficulty I am not afraid of taking it on. I could present you a collection of other reasons such as help dealing with reports and reliably conducting daily affairs of a community staff member, but that goes without saying.

Unique qualities you can offer: In terms of gameplay experience, I have had the opportunity to gain valuable insights from both the criminal and cop perspectives. This has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of how rules and regulations are handled on both sides of the game. I am well-versed in every rule that governs the server, which enables me to guide through the gameplay environment effectively. Furthermore, I have actively supported the current Gang Management by providing advice and assisting with minor tasks. This is attributed to my deep comprehension of the server and my ability to recognize the impact of changes on both sides. Moving forward, I am highly motivated to continue offering my assistance in this regard.

Server Memberships: Rogue 21, BRINKS
Additional information: I am currently studying business information systems. It is gonna take a while until I graduate, hence I have quite a lot of time on hand until I do. Therefore, I am more than up to invest some time in side projects like CS. I had the pleasure to enjoy this community at its fullest for almost 10 years now. I have seen the good, the bad & the troll.

My old application: 

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Edited by Crank
Less text less nonsense more reality
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Moist 4

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1