Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

Roleplay Number: 304
Participants: Wild Angels.
Story: So were chilling at our base last night, then me and my gang mate arone, decided to check if there is any apportunity to rob BC bank, so without any further a do ,we took the huntley and camped right in front of the bank.

alt text
It was a little sketchy at the beginning because there was plenty of cops there, after a couple of minutes, the bank start closing their gates and 2 security guys left the area so we rushed into the bank to start our robberie.

alt text

Then i ordered arone to take care of the cashier and the other guard in the back of the bank, he knocked them out and then i put my mask on and entered to the safes area, and started packing.

alt text

Once we were done, we left the bank and headed directly to the huntley to go hide so cops won't find us.

alt text

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Rp Number: 305
TITLE: Bank Rob Preperations.
Story: Back in 10/05/1965, The banks weren't safely protected, it was just 2 security officers and the workers, it was so easy to rob a bank for gangs and robbers but Now 10/05/2018, It's safely guarded, none can be touched or robbed, Workers are protected too because of the advancement that is happening on the whole planet but it's getting expensive. The Bank directors need to buy Cameras with recruiting some security officers in front of the bank. That's why the number of Robberies decreases maybe to 1 per 3 months but nothing impossible for the motivated gang "Wild Angels". They are preparing to do a Bank Robbery in Los Santos bank, the most secure one in the whole U.S.A. So they needed some contacts to get known all about the bank like "How many security members they have, cameras and where is the locker room (Safes Room)", They make all prepared for them to do this Bank Rob. So the Leader "John" Announced to all the bribed reporters and the cops that they are in need to know how many security officers in the bank and where are the cameras in the bank & get all the names of the security officers maybe they can kidnap some of them before the robbery so it can be easier. All were counted and readen from James and his leader since James is leading this Bank Rob. The next day, all of the reporters send the location of the locker room and a photo where are the security officers guarding. The cops sent the names of the guards. So as said James all was ready after they killed 5 of the security officers when they rushed their houses. They waited 2 days, then they rushed the bank. It was a successful mission, they got the money. James stayed in the headquarters like he killed someone of the security officers, they might get a photo for him. Then he got phoned and knew that they got the money and they are on the way back to Base.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OAyW6L1

alt text
Rp Number: 306
TITLE: Revenge.
Story: One month passed since San Andreas cops are looking for Wild Angels member that escaped lastly with BBMC members from Las Venturas Jail. So the cops forget about him. This is the moment James was waiting to start his revenge plan. It was Saturday, Midnight, all good, James called one of his friends working that got promoted to an officer before 5 days. Like James did well with this guy and his family, This officer is working with Wild Angels for money. After James had a talk with this officer about this F.B.I that was following the guy from Wild Angels, the officer stole some pieces of information about him from the desk of the chief. Then, he sent it to him as a file in a package. This officer isn't a real F.B.I, he is an undercover from an enemy gang, He lives in Las Venturas near Rockstar west. He is from Senegal, He didn't like to work as a cop but he is doing it for his gang. He is doing this secretly. His name is "John_Villa". James took those kinds of information like a start to complete the mission. So James took one of his well-equipped cars and went to The Officer's House where he took a position on a house and waited all the day long. In 5 Hours, He came, he was the person as described the old prisoner. James waited him get out of the car then he got him with a sniper between his eyes then he make the sniper back in the car, Opened the car, put the radio on then headed to the Headquarters to tell them the good news. His gangmate was really proud of what James did for him. So he thanked him a lot and gifted him the new model of the "Mercedes" since James likes the Well looking cars.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3xltkQR

alt text
-=(purple)R=-olePlay Number: 307
-=(purple)T=-itle: ~classic drugs deal~
-=(purple)P=-articipants: @hope @ReD
-=(purple)S=-tory: Well , i was checking our drug factory if everything going great or no i got a call from a guy called Red wanted to buy from me some cocaine and weed and wanted me to meet him in whetstone at dunno to do the deal i accepted his request and went to get the amount of cocaine and weed that he needs and loaded them in our Huntley then went to the location at night as he wanted after i arrived i saw him waving at me so i went to him and park it in hunger iam not sure what it called but i parked the Huntley their and then we talked a little bit and then showed him the cocaine and the weed he tasted the coca and he liked it and then tried the weed liked it too so i started to work on and help him load his car and after we done he gave me huge amount of money because he took alot of cocaine and weed and then i left the dunno and went back to the base and putted the money in the safe.
-=(purple)S=-creenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/21avcs3iw/7bfe9ea7/

alt text
RolePlay Number: 308
Title: ~Perfect Plan~
Story: Back in 1969, one of the trustworthy members of Wild Angels got some problems. These problems made him in the courts much time, Many times these problems happen without any reasons. All-time the judge make this guy loses, he loses 1 case per 2 weeks and there was just only one judge that always makes him lose. So he started thinking that he is getting bribed. So, James, another trustworthy guy liked to help him after he got an idea and that might get that judge life ends in 3 days but he needed a whore to do it. Like all know the most popular gang in prostitution is Black Syndicate The motivated gang that is making this job since 5 years this time. Like James got one of his friend in this gang, he called them to explain what they are in need. Then James went to his leader room to explain for him the need of this whore. It was about making a whore trying to get this man killed after she gets on him since he is a person that makes his pastime in the bar so she will get on him and when they will go to the room she will get his heart out by a knife. The leader liked this savage idea so much and he gave him permission to go. After he loaded the money in the trunk he headed to BS headquarters where he got welcomed well. After that, they started talking seriously about the job. Nothing bad and nothing special James paid the guy and got the whore. The next day, the newspaper was talking about the accident that happened to this judge.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/BWfxk0i

alt text
RolePlay Number: 309
Title: ~Freedom~
Participants: Wild Angels & BBMC.
Story: A week passed since the accident that made all Wild Angels members worried about their gangmate that got arrested lastly when he was trafficking some drugs from Los Santos to Whensthone the black Town. Someone from F.B.I was following him since he was in Los Santos. When he reached The black town, he blocked his way aiming at his car with 5 of his squadmates. All is thinking that someone betrayed them. Anyway when they went to jail to meet their brother he told them that he knew the face of the helper that betrayed him. So James announced to all the members that they need a way to make their gangmate freedom. So Michael said that maybe Blood Brothers MC might help with this business since they are the ones saved Travolta who is a dangerous crime from Las Venturas jail the same place where the WA member got arrested in. Thats why James called some old friends to give him BBMC phones number. After getting their number James called them saying I need one of you for a mission and he might get a lot of money and he sent them the location of the meeting place. After 45 minutes, the 2 sides were there. James told them about the whole story. So the guy from BBMC accepted without any doubts. Tomorrow morning, James got called by the same guy of yesterday saying that the old prisoner got his freedom. Then he sent James their headquarters as the location to meet. When James reached there they welcomed him as a V.I.P. He gave him his friend. They shook hands wishing the best of luck in next deals and missions. So James took his gangmates after he paid the other gang. Whatever, he went back to the headquarters where he got thanked a lot from all his gangmates for this job. The next day he got promoted from his leader.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ytB5Syf

alt text
RP Number 310
Participants: @Steve @kevin
Title: Out of Ammo
Story: Since Wild Angels gang was created by our founder, The leader try hard to train their members to be the best in fighting and turf wars but last time we spend a lot of ammo and weapons and as you know wild angels have many skilled players in shooting and they win many wars , they always train on shooting and more ... until one day Wild angels members are out of ammo and weapons so i decided to buy professional Weapons from Balck Syndicate so I made a call for one of BS member called steve and I told him to meet in a secret place so he tells me to let's meet at our base it's so safe and none can see us ... after 10 minutes of talking and discussing we agree for a good price because we will buy a big quantity, after 1 hour, I took the Alpha, I turn on the engine and I directly go to the place and I tried to be punctual like all Wild Angels members ,we finnaly in the place and we are on time so we start talking about the price and the quality of the weapons and like always Black Syndicate have the best quality of arms he opened the trunk and we transported the arms to our car trunk this took so much time because it was a big quantity and hard to trransport we finnaly transported all the weapons and we made sure that none see what we've done and we moved back to base, the mission was succeed and we are now well-prepared for wars and turfing .
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/Mlo0E4t

alt text
RP Number 311
Participants: @flappppyyy
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@Pump
Story:
today, we received a call from "pump" a member from wild angels, he is asking if we are free to upgrade his bike with V8 elite engine that he can move fast cuz he needs it to give it to a gang called "The blood brothers MC", this gang use these kinds of bikes In daily events, we told him to come to our base with his bike that we can check it and know some pieces of information about that bikes,
20 mins later , he came, we talked a bit about his bikes then I head him to the place where we fix and upgrade bikes, I told "lily" to check it while I'm preparing the "V8 elite" engine, after checking it, we found that this bike doesn't have any problem, so we decide to put the V8 engine on the bike ,and now all things go fine,we decide to enter the base and talk a bit about the price, after a long talk , he decided to pay me 1508466$ for what we did then I showed I him how it works and I advised him some pieces of advice about the bikes in general.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
RP Number 312
Participants: @Arkantos @SoulFly.
Title: Carjack Vs Drugs.
Story: These days, Wild Angels members are proggraming all the carjack missions around San Andreas, they are showing their proffesionality with this business every mission the do with any gang or group. Everyday, they are getting mission with this role. One day, Blood Brothers MC called them to do a mission for some drugs. So James one of Wild Angels member, asked for permission from his HeadQuarter after explaining this mission. After getting approved to go, James loaded the carjacking stuff in the trunk of the car. Then he went to BBMC headquarters where he met their leader, they welcomed him well, Told him where he can find that free way. After that, they started offering how much will BBMC add money with the drugs. they agreed at 5.000 dollars. Then he went to the located place that BBMC leader gave it to him. It was not that far from the base. In 1 Hour, He reached there, He got the stuff from the trunk, started doing his business in a carjacking. It was not hard, he did it in 15 minutes. He took the secondary key after he unlocked the bike, put the key in the Bike, drove the bike back to BBMC base where he got paid by the leader with the recommended drugs. Then he went back to Wild Angels Headquarters where he has putten the drugs & the money in the safe of the Headquarters.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/je8FHTi

alt text
RP Number 313
Participants: @Danger-letkd @UrBan
Story: @danger-tkd said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text
Participants: @UrBan
ROLEPLAY STORY : Rob Untill party
Story: yesterday I invite @UrBan n to make a party in base cause I'm new So urban decided to rob a place better than doing party then we will make it cause we will earn so much money urban know so many places and he is professional about robing and dealing kidnap...
So we take a car and we start rushing to the place when we stop next to it we start walking cause there are security and camera service there so when we enter the anterior we start searching the case of money urban find it and he tells me to open those be careful from the security man we take the money and we go back to the car we open the trunk and we put the money we go back to CDC base and we put them of course we share the money and I shake urban and we come again to finish the party and thinking about the man what he will do if he doesn't see his money and we think too to rob it again .
ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/xmjbAqf

alt text
RP Number 314
Participants: @Danger-letkd
Title: Trade business.
Story: Today, When James was preparing to do a big party since a New member joined the gang, His gangmate that went to check if they got all needed stuff for party said that they are out of drugs. It was something necessary for the party, That's why James got his phone out, called "Danger" one of the most interested dealers in Commando Da Capital. So James headed to Los Santos North exactly Commando Da Capital Headquarters where he found the guy "Danger" waiting for him to start the deal. Nothing was special, They had a little chat then they took it seriously, James went in, tried the drugs, it was impressive, awesome with a lot of effects as Said James. Then Danger took the guns tried it, it looked the same as the drugs for him, Then they loaded it in each other trunks.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/ogtSIfO

alt text
RP Number 315
Participants: @KayLeR @Danger-letkd
Title: Smuggling Job.
Story: As I said the leader is back from France, he got all the needed stuff for Producing drugs, After Overdose Crime transported the stuff to Wild Angels Factory in San Fierro. The doctors in San Fierro that works in the factory made the drugs and it's ready to get bought. So James with 2 of his gangmates "John" "Kayler" are the ones who will make the smuggle of these guns as Announced the Leader "Rivala". James was leading this mission, So he talked with them about what they are gonna do in this mission. After explaining, they got the Huntley, Went to San Fierro Factory, had a chat with the doctors, loaded the drugs in the Car's Trunk. After that, James has putten the radio, listened to some Old Music. When they reached Las Venturas, they saw some cops guarding the highway, So they changed it to another way, That's why it looks longer for them. In 3 Hours, he reached Wild Angels Warehouse in Las Venturas where they loaded back the products there. The Next day, they headed back to the Headquarters where they told the Leader "Rivala" about all things happened in this mission.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/StK2cg6

alt text
RP Number 316
Participants: @Noisyboy
Title: We got the best drugs.
Story: One day when I was hanging around Los Santos with my friend, I get a call from one of the company members I answer the call and he was NoisyBoy he tells me: Yo! SQuiZo THC need some drug for our members, we need a good quality like you have , would you please come to groove street bar to negotiate " . after 30 minutes I turned on my car and I went to the place the way was so cool, so I enjoyed driving after a while I arrived at Groove street bar . I parked the vehicle in a good place and I entered the bar, it was so crowded so I start searching for him, until I saw Him wearing nice clothes and he waves to mee I went to him and we shake after that I got a cigarette and we start discussing about the price and the quantity after 30 minutes we agreed to a good price after that I took my vehicle and I went directly to our base and I put all the drugs in my car and I go to THC base , we shaked hands and we opened our car's trunk and we transported all the quantity of drugs, the mission succeed and I go back to our base

alt text
RP Number 317
Participants: @Arone @GanJa
Title: Robbing Bone County Bar.
Story: After the Bank Rob Happened in Los Santos that wasn't that hard, The Leader had faith in all his members, So he recommended the leader of all the missions James to lead this job as well. It was about a Bar rob this time. It wasn't easy but it recommends at least 3 members so James took with him "Johnson" & "Leonel" to do this mission. All was ready for this mission after they took Some Weapons & Armor, Then they headed to Bone County Bar where they are gonna get some free money as Said Leonel. When they reached there, James talked with them, gave each one a role, Johnson to aim at the Seller, Leonel to unput the cameras as he was an undercover secret agent in F.B.I he understands in this shit. Nothing was dangerous, They went in, James asked for 2 bottles of Whiskey & a cigar for him. When he gave it the recommended Drinks, Johnson got his Deagle out and aimed at the seller, he surrendered without saying any word, So James went in the safe, took the money out, after he knew the secret code. After Leonel did his job, They got out of the Bar, went back to base, put the money in the safe like nothing happened, after that they informed the leader that they mission is accomplished.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/Lls4B06

alt text
RP Number:318
Participants: @Danger-tkd @Spinkes
Title: Rob the Factory
Story: A Monday Danger and Spinkess phone me to make a big party and talk about stories and make fun drink vodka... I accepted to go to the party and I start going to them when I stop I saw them waving to me we start talking and Spinkes drink vodka Suddenly I decided to Rob a factory for earn drugs cause I know Spinkes and danger consume it so I told them and they accepted to rob it with me I take the big car cause it's a big quantity and we start going to the factory when we stop next to it we start walking step by step cause there are many camera services and security man so we enter and we start searching the drugs we find it and start taking it suddenly we saw a store with money I go crack it and we take all the money and drugs. we go out from the place and we share the money I start driving to base to put the drug on the interior and we go to the next floor and we keep the party, of course, drinks my vodka and spinkes love the quality of drugs and consume a little quantity to sell the rest quantity
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/ns72U7C

alt text
RP Number 319
Participants: @Steve
Title: they need good guns for war
Story:One day when I was having a cigarette in groove street, I get a call from a member of THC and he tells me that he need some guns for the turf war against one of the biggest gang in San Andreas so as always to start discussing and negotiate about the price and the quantity also about the quality because as you know the price depends on the quality of the weapon, so we decided to meet in our base and I will show him all the guns and he will choose he tells me that they have a low storage and they need to fill up . I took my car and I went to our base, when I arrived I called him and i said that he can come because im available now after 30 minutes he arrived we shook hands and I showed him all the guns he chose to get m4 and combat shotgun also sniper and some grenades. we transport all the guns to his Huntley and This time I make all these weapons for free because we are allies, he thanked me a lot and he goes back to his base happy with their new weapons
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/oILVQLT

alt text
RP Number 320
Story: @danger-tkd said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text
Participants: @UrBan
Title: I Need The Car
A Saturday I phone to urban he is my friend and he is professional at robbing and I need a car cause my car is impounded so he accepted to do this work he comes to the base and we sit talking about the price and the car quality and the color so he won't 20000$ I say to him just give me the car.
So he goes to the parking and he finds a good car with all that I need so he broke the door to steal it and he comes with it to base when I see it I love it I start to check the doors and the trunk suddenly I find the door is broke so that's so bad and take 5000$ to fix it I start talking with urban about the price and I say for him I give you 15000$ he accepted and he say he want drugs and he gives me the money I accepted cause I see something on the trunk when I give him the money and the drugs I check the trunk alone and I find a keys of factory and that's good maybe i will go steal it with urban I think the man who has this car he is rich and he sell drugs so we will go rob it next weak
ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/XIROdFY

alt text
RP Number 321
story : @wizax said in SAFP - Official Media Archive:

alt text

-=(#824b82,lime,blue)A partner has no without invitation=-

Participants: @SQuiZo @brand @JoseFrags @Wizax

Its 00:13, I was in SA. Federal Police base teaching new applicant some new tactics when we got a warning about not welcome partner in our base trying to destroy the door to get inside our Federal Files room i called some back up and went there as soon as possible, Officer Gelbert [Brand] cuffs the suspect hands then we brought him to integration room, While officer.JoseFrags was dealing with him i was watching from the Watching room, we coulding know any information from him else than his personaly information because he didnt want to speak without a lawyer, after taking him Photos we brought him to Cells

ScreenShot(s)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text alt text

More ScreenShots in Imgure link >https://imgur.com/a/suqhm5k<

-=()To protect with courage, to serve with compassion.

-San Andreas Federal Police-=-

alt text
RP Number: 322
Participants: @Okadab
Title: Good Weed
Story:A day I decided to go to San Fierro to sell searching who buy a big quantity or drugs and herbs to get money and make my self-famous suddenly A man phone me his name is Okadab he want a drug and big quantity and good quality so he says for me the name of the place where I find it and we will talk about the price there so start going to them I find him he waves for me to sim him I stop the big car and I talk with him about the weed and he says he wants to buy from me cause I have so much security from polices so he test the weed and he told me to put it on the interior I did that and we start talking about the price so I said 15000$ he start thinking about the price and he accepted giving me 13000$ and some cigars and weapons I put the drugs and I take the weapons and my cigar and I go back to sell the rest quantity
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/GzVDbWs

alt text
RolePlay Number: 323
Title: Arms Dealer
Participants: @Wolf1 @hope
Story: one Day some one Call me and he want to buy Weapons from Dealer and i accepted him and i said to him meet me our the Base after Day the buyer come to the Base to see the Weapons and we talk little bit about the weapons and i show him the Weapons he test The Weapons and after he Tested he Started to load his Truck and then he give me the money and left.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/bhI1MOx