• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number:267
Participants:@XpookS @Steve
Title:Drugs Business
Story:After few days without any good drug deal we found a new customer for heroin and meth we got from Liberty City i received a phone call from a member from Organisation Zero he was interested in our drug products. we made a meeting in our base to make the deal.
i welcomed him in the base and we had a small talk and introduced to each others then i showed him our drugs collection he liked meth and heroin and wanted to buy it . after testing it we set a price 30.000 dollar and i offered him a small discount 5%. we loaded his truck and he set on the road.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/cNpY1dh

alt text
Roleplay Number:268
Participants:@Arone @Steve @TheCoon
Title:Drugs Deal with new friends
Story:oneday I was at base once I received a call from BS called Steve he told me that he want some alchol for his gang I told him ok I told him to meet in a prop own by my gang in whetstone to be away of cops he told me ok after we end the call I went to get some alchol for them I started load them from the base after I put it in the car after I loaded it I checked the car and I found everything good then I started to move the way was very dark but I could reach there safely when I reached there I found cobra and his members waiting me I parked my car then I got out to talk to them Mr.Steve came to me and started to talk he told me that he want see the alchol for his gang I took him to trunk and opened it to show him he told me bottle does not look bad he asked me if his member can pick up one and try it I Of Course after he went to trunk and picked up one to try after he finished he told his Leader Steve that its very good then Mr.Steve told me tat he forgot is money but he has good deal he told me that he can give me 40 bottle for some ammo of AK47 I told I'm let me ask my gang after that I got out my phone and called high rank from gang and asked him about deal they told me ok then I went to Mr.Cobra and told him that we accept deal after he told me to wait until his member andre load alchol and AK47 I waitied until he finished after I told Mr.Steve goodbye and that if he need any more help call me he told me then I got in my car and started to move
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/hANOPjk

alt text
Roleplay Number:267
Participants:@Arone @hope @djo
Title:Stolen Goods
Story:A good friend of ours had a contact with a member of a squad called San Andreas Federal Police. We made a deal with him and decided to pay him out for each thing he helps out us with, we'll be paying him. He also knew that. This guy thought he is smart enough, sent a cop to take over our truck which carrying moonshine, his plan was to take the truck and gave it to us so he wanted us to think that he made another succesfull job for us so he wanted another payment. Well, he tried to mess with us but he was unsuccessful, we took him over right there and took the truck to our place.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/qKlLpHX

alt text
Roleplay Number:268
Participants:@K2rhym
Title:Repair Sport Bike Engine
Story: I just brought my sport bike into San Andreas through illegal shipments, but unfortunately, the bike engine is heavily damaged due to bad weather conditions during shipping.I spent over 30 minutes trying to start up the bike engine
in-order to solve this problem, I have to ride my bike to find a mechanic, but I could not find one at this time, so I called a friend of mine, K2rhym for a service in CripZ base. I arrived at CripZ base and K2rhym was waiting there for me.
K2rhym checks on my bike and do a diagnostic on the bike. The bike's model is Suzuki Hayabusa gsx 1300r. K2rhym tells me that my bike has a problem on the ignition system and transmission system. Changing those parts will cost around 2000$
After the repair is done, I give K2rhym the money for the job and leave the base, I am happy that my bike went back to work as it used to be before, this will come in handy for my upcoming jobs...
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/wu6BLrQ

alt text
-=(purple)R=-oleplay Number: 269
-=(purple)P=-articipants: @hope
-=(purple)T=-itle:****~Sneaky Thief ~
-=(purple)S=-tory: while i was walking a group of people stopped me and told me to get in a van which it was parked near me after i got in the van they offered me a mission to steal a police car because they heard that they added somekind of engine that can make that car speed up fast and after i steal the car they will give me really big amount of money when they said that amount of money i got shocked so i accepted it right away then they leaved me and i went to the base prepared myself and then i went to SF police department and sneaked behind the place and killed the guards with my uzi and then went fast to the garage and broke the window the stole the car and got out of there real fast and went to the base then got a message says meet us in the same place we met in the first i went there and found them then gave them the car and they gave me the money then i went back to the base.

-=(purple)S=-creenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2uzi43vrw/c9e0ee85/

alt text
Roleplay Number:270
Participants:@Arone @Siper
Title:A Gift
Story:Now a days,San Andreas Poilce had many reports about smuggling and transportation of moonshine illegally to our crew.Some of their squads have made plans to arrest individually with proofs.Few days ago,San Andreas Federal Police Officers had been murdered by us in unknown chasing.Because of this incident we have been more alert.We have to suffer many problems because of them.That's why, we made contact with 'The Company'.A gang with silent assassins. We brought them a gift which was a crate of Drugs As soon as we load it on our Huntly we left to visit them on their base. Mr.Siper who is a member of The Company, welcomed us warmly.We had talk with him about how we doing with our moonshine business.A crate with alcohol bottles had been gifted by us.He was thankful for our gift.Some of us unload it to their storage.Later,we asked Mr.Siper for one deal.We offered them money to kidnap one of SAFP officer and bring him to our place.He suggest us to wait till his confirm call for this deal.We agreed with it At last, we moved from there.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/4OH27i0

alt text
Roleplay Number:271
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants:@XpookS
Story:-=(olive)(part 2)=-
after 2 weeks, we prepared the bikes that wild angles Requested
from us, we upgrade them with V8 elite and now all goes fine, so I decide to call them to tell them that we will transport those bikes to their base, they told me that they are waiting for me so I got ready,however,we get a "road train" that we can put the bikes in it trunk, we get some weapons to avoid pigs and we went to Wild angels base, after 5 hours of walking,we arrived at the base, there, we found "Xpooks" a member from wild angels waiting for us,so we talked a bit,then he told me that he needs to check them and luckily he found them great, after a long talk about the price he decided to take each bike with 1800$ so went to Bone County bank that he can take out his money then he paid us.after finishing the deal we went to our base and we put the money in our treasury.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text
Roleplay number:272
@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #(301)
Participants: @XpookS
Story: It is the day James was waiting for 2 months as I think, The day when the Society of FCR the awesome bike will announce that their FCR-1000 is ready and it's for sale. James was impressed with this bike a lot. That's why he announced to our allies Wild Angels, the first one that will get for him this bike will get 25.000.$ since they are the professional carjackers who can do this job perfectly and without any mistake. he said that to Their leader Chris then he announced it to his members.
alt text
Then I went to the place where we practice aiming at our headquarters. he thought it will take at least to make this bike in his hands but In the second day after the announcement his phone rang, it was a strange number, he answered, the caller was Jonas (xpooks), he found the bike, and he has done the mission of carjacking. So he got the money he promised about then he went to Wild Angels base because Jonas told him that it's the place where they can talk safely. So he got the burrito one of his favorite vans and went to the recommended place where he's gonna deal with his Allie.
alt text
When he got there, I've found the bike, it looks amazing, awesome, impressive. So he paid him then he went back to his headquarters since Jonas will bring for him the bike with His gang's color & some modifications as a gift.
alt text

alt text

RP Number 273

• Title: Theft of drugs

• Paticipants: -=(#800080)Wild Angles=-

• Story: On this day I and Urban decided on Sunday to steal a place to get money and drugs to make our gangs more famous and famous. So we take the big car and go to the store I start by targeting him and Urban taking money and drugs in the car. I took the victim with me to kill him and not let him live because he would tell the police. He had to be disposed of in any way, we targeted him and told him to enter the car or take it to our headquarters. He was afraid, and then we changed the place where no one could see us. Then we shot him in the face until we made sure he was dead and we threw him in the sea to keep our eyes on us. Then I took a car and protected Urban because I had money and drugs. We went back to the base and set it up and we have done a process that is increasing for us and in our favor.

• Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/UBU4BxE

alt text
Roleplay Number: 274.
Participants: Wild Angels & CripZ
TITLE: Dealing is our passion.
Story: It was Midnight, 07/07/2012, I was hanging around Los Santos when I got messaged by someone called "Kicker" as I remember. He said that he is from a famous gang called "CripZ". I wondered what he wants but after getting another message, I understood it, CripZ members are in need of some guns and they can pay a lot for it. I accepted to deal with them. After I got permission from my Leader "John", I got the guns, loaded it in the trunk, then got on my way to the place where we are gonna meet which is under The train road in Flint County. When he reached there, He found out that the guy from the other CripZ isn't there, So I waited for him like 15 minutes then a Green car came out. It was his car, We had a little chat, then we talked about the price until they agreed to 1.500$ per case of guns. After counting the money, I got my car, phoned the leader to tell him that it was a perfect deal then I went back to base, loaded back the rest of the guns & the money.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/q9XmkMI

alt text
Roleplay Number: 275.
Participants: Wild Angels & BBMC
TITLE: Hostage's dealing
Story: It was a good day when I was drinking coffee with some friends, Nothing Special until I got messaged from the leader saying "BBMC are asking for a Hostage, I need you to lead this deal, You can call me when you are ready". So I drank my coffee, got on my car, Went to the base, took some bullets of deagle, has putten the armor on then I got on my way to the Headquarters where I called the leader, He told me to head to our Hideout and you will find one of the hostages there. I headed to the hideout, I found him, I got him in the car, then took on my way to our meeting place which is the BBMC Headquarters. I found someone from this gang, he said that he called my leader and his name is "Rival", He welcomed me, Then, He showed me the money from their safe after I counted it, I gave him the hostage, All was perfect. I put the bags of money in the trunk then I got them to our headquarters back. The Leader was proud of what I did when I gave him the recommended money
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cGr1ZCh

alt text
Roleplay Number: 276.
TITLE: James's favorite bike.
Participants: Wild Angels & OrganiZation Zero.
Story: When James was born, He found nothing only his dad's Big Bike "NRG-500", He was trying to drive it since he was 11 years old, he was motivated with something called "Bikes". This passion made him famous in his town but he got darkness at the same time because he was there when they killed their parents in this massacre. One day, when he was dealing with some bikes he got invited to Wild Angels, the Leader of this gang himself was the dealer with James. Now James is still in Wild Angels, There was a special mission recommended by his leader, It needed a lot of bikes for his gangmates. So James took this chance to see how is the world of bikes. That's why he called the professionals with this Business "OrganiZation Zero". One of their members answered him, he was called "Eithen". He liked to deal with James. he has chosen OrganiZation Zero as the meeting place since they got a lot of bikes there. When he reached there, He found Eithen waiting for him. They had a greeting, A little chat they took it seriously, They started offering price per bike. the bikes were modded, Awesome. James offered 100.000 dollars. Eithen offered 200.000 dollars they were offering & bidding until it reached 130.000 they agreed at this price. So loaded The Guy from Z said that he is gonna deliver it as a gift.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Tj4lvhZ

alt text
Roleplay Number: 277.
Participants: Wild Angels & Venturas Tunings.
Story: Yesterday, Wild Angels' Leader took the decision, it was about going to Russia to take some guns from there, He knew that these guns will cost for him a lot, That's why he recommended one of Wild Angels trusted members "James" to make some deals or mission for money. So James Got an idea, it was about selling the bikes he bought lastly from OrganiZation Zero after he used it on a special mission with some of his Gangmates. He called one of the Venturas Tunings members to do this deal since they like to upgrade Bike and sell them. Whatever, The guy from VT sent a message back to James saying that they will buy it after he asked his Vice_Leader about that. So James took the bikes with him to VT Headquarters in Los Santos located in Santa Maria Beach. He knew that they will pay a lot for these bikes since these bikes are the new modded ones. So he offered 1 Million dollars for 5 Bikes. The VT guy accepted without any problems. So they started getting VT headquarters loaded with these bikes. Then The CripZ guy grabbed from the safe like 6 bags then he came to James, Gave him the bags, James loaded it in his car's trunk. Then he came back to their headquarters with his gangmate. He has putten the Money in the Safe.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lo3E6cq

alt text
Roleplay Number: 278.
Participants: @Pump @LargeVillain79
Story: Once, I was chilling with my gangmate @Pump Having fun and talking about our business and about new tips to delivery our commodity faster and without mistakes and about best cars to delivery the most important thing (Drugs), So Pump told me that burrito is the best car to delivery commodity its good and not that slow and have a big space for the drugs.
Suddenly, I got a call from an old friend from the black syndicate his name villain, he told me that he is in need of drugs, some cocaine, weed, and cannabis.so I told him that I am on my way to you in a few hours so be ready I can be there in anytime...
After 2 Hours, I arrived at the Black syndicate base and I found villain waiting for me there, I get out of the car and I open the trunk to show him the commodity,
He stayed thinking for few Seconds and then he told me ''fuck yeah dude I love it that what I want thanks, dude, I will take them all..'' So I Entered to the base where black syndicate put their commodity, and then villain put it in the right place, and we shake hands and pay me my money.
finally, I have to go back to our base and it was a successful mission for Wild Angels again and that why they call us the Best Deliverers
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5m5MxvP

alt text
Roleplay Number: 279.
@josefrags said in JoseFrags Application:

RolePlay No: 5
Description:-I was start patroling alone from San Fierro Hospital. When I patrolling I got call from one guy. I went to him with my ambulance. When I arrived to him I asked him why he called me. He told me tham he got shooted in his left leg. Then I took from ambulance medical equipment to save his leg. I take gauze and plaster. On wound I put plaster and on plaster I rolling gauze in circle. I was done with it and I said him to step on left leg and he step. He says that leg doesnt hurt anymore. So I take all medical equipment back into ambulance and went on patrolling.
ScreenShots:https://imgur.com/a/CH9KBex

alt text
Roleplay Number: 280.

RolePlay No: 6
Description: It was a good day when I sat and filled out some of the questionnaires. When I got the call from an unknown number. All I could hear were these words: Heelpp.Track lv-ls. Then I went to the track lv-ls and sew broken car near a lay maimed man who asked for help. After a while, I gave the first medical help and we went to the hospital. When we arrived there, We lied him on a bed, I started healing him, so xpooks would feel better, and I opened the computer and started doing x-rays on Xpooks body, after 5 mins we saw the x-ray picture in LS lab, I found that Xpooks has a broken arm , I gave him some medicine , and he became good , I gave him the name of the medicine, and told him how to use it ( 3 times/ day every 5 hours), He thanked us for saving his life when he left and he was so happy.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/V7hg23W

alt text
Role Number 281.

RolePlay No: 7
Description:It was an ordinary day, I sat and fill the database by medical computer. After a while into the hospital came man who introdused himself as Xpooks. I asked him about his problems. He answered me that he needs to diagnose his whole body. Then I said him to follow me. We came to the diagnosis room and he lay down. Then I started to check his body and I discovered that he has some problems with his lags (bones were weak). After which I thought that I would do with him further and decided to give his some of pills which can help his. He follows me and and lye down again. When I took some of pills and gave it his. After all this he paid me the money and came out from hospital. At the same moment I continued my work as medic.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/B2LBLeB

alt text
Roleplay Number: 282
Participants: @Infared @ChasinTLSN
Story: It was an ordinary day while I stood at the base of WA and smoked my cigarette. Then I got called from unknown number and it was Chasin. We began communicate with each other and he asked me to sell him some of drugs that WA has. I have uploaded my car and went to the base OC. When I have arrived I started to talk with him about the price. We decided to make 300$ for 100 gram. After a while he took him car and drove up the car next to mine. I started to take out drugs from my car and put into him car. When I did it he paid me some of money and we gave each other hangs. Then I went out from the base and drove on.
Screenshots: imgur.com/a/3jh3bIA

alt text
Roleplay Number 283.
@kayser said in SAFP - Official Media Archive:

alt text
Participants: @Wizax @XpookS

We were on a normal day with my partner and received a report of a code 10-17 reporting the description of an apparently armed suspect entering a store.
alt text
When we get to the store we see an armed guy robbing the store stealing money. He heard the sirens and the guy wanted to pull out so we went in and arrested him.
alt text
After That the Subject surrendered and was taken under arrest he was taken to interrogation.
alt text
On the way to the Interrogation my partner asked the suspect a couple of questions and simply remained silent and did not want to answer anything he just insulted us for taking him into custody.
alt text
Upon arrival at Headquarters, the Subject got out of the car without problems and was escorted by a Federal Agent to the Interrogation headquarters.
alt text
The Subject was questioned answered questions from the Federal Agent and mentioned that it was a deal he had with a gang called Wild Angels. They'd give him $1,500 Cash for that Assault.
alt text
alt text
After that, the information was taken from the suspect and the data from the gang.
alt text
And to End the Subject decided to call his lawyer. He remained in prison while the investigation lasted and more information about the gang was known.