• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Event Number: 240.
Event Type: Extrem parkour.
LWS/G6:[WA]Strong.
Winner(s): there is no winner, but koko got 2.500.000 bcs he was too close to the final.
Prize: 5.000.000$
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3WeECL5

alt text
Roleplay Number:254
Participants:@ziad @ViRuSLN @Arone
title: Another Way
Story: A day me and Arone we take a phone about @ViRuSLN they told me about the weed and the quality cause almost people buy the weed from Wild Angels safety and that's good to make our base famous and famous and no one stop us so they want a big quantity of weed and they told me there are so many Policeman and they see all cars so I decided with Arone to go talking with pilot to go from Las Venturas airport to Los Santos airport so he accepted we give the money to pilot man then we put the drugs and we start going to the airport to give the @ViRuSLN the weed we see so many cops down but the pilot know how to drive fast so when we stop in Los Santos airport we see the cripzz we talk with them about the money and how much he paid they accepted to buy it cause they need to consume it fast we check the money if it's fake or no we give them the weed before they try it and me and Arone decided to go back to base and share the money to buy cars and upgrade the base.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Ogt4K5g

alt text
-=(purple)R=-oleplay Number: 255
-=(purple)P=-articipants:@ziad @hope
-=(purple)t=-itle: -=(purple)~Gym supplement~=-
-=(purple)S=-tory: today i came with an idea of doing an area for gym because i just saw that our members doesn't have any muscles and so weak was saying in myself what happen if a member got into a fight with out weapons what he will do ,he will get fucked so fast , after thinking about this idea i decided to search for someone to sell gym supplement after searching for long time i found that a guy called Ziad from gang called OC is selling gym supplement so i contacted him and told him to meet me in WA base after he arrived we started to work and he load the gym supplement in the car after we done i went inside our base and got a bag full of money and gave it to Ziad and then he left .
-=(purple)S=-creenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1sz9ybftk/b7256263/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 256
Participants: @Danger-tkd @brooks @kaitoX
title: We Will Got It
Story: A day Brooks Call me and tell me about a car if I have a car to sell it for him so I decided to rob a car when I see it. Sunday I go out me and danger to make fun Suddenly we seen a BMW car good quality so we follow it and we stopped next it then we start aiming at him he is so scared and he wants to escape but danger take his car and I take the victim with me, Danger start following me to another place to kill the man cause he will phone the
policeman when he still alive so we kidnap him then we killed em and we go to the garage mechanic to change the color may be the man has friends and they know the car and change it to V8 cause Brooks wants a good car so the mechanic accept the work and we give him the money then we phone to Brooks to come to see the car if he will buy it if no I will let it for my self, brooks love the car and he accepts to take it and he gives me more money better price and I share it with Danger cause he help me and brooks surprised about the power of this car and he said to me I want big car next time then we go back to base thinking about the next still and the mission, of course, should be success cause Wild Angels For the Win
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/SJEttce

alt text
oleplay Number: 257
Participants: @xpooks @Arone
title: I want it
Story: One day, I was with my gangmate arone chilling and relaxing around having fun in our base, talking about the gang futur, So I told him to take me with his car to the restaurant to eat something because I am pretty hungry.... Suddenly we saw a beautiful white BMW car parked around, So we check around because police always driving there since in that week many criminals stole cars, and Rob banks in Bone country and I turn to arone and told him''Dude that my dream car my gosh I cant believe it lets fucking steal it dude I want this car so hard''so he accepted, and we bring the mechanic car (Towtrunck) from the base to grap the car easy, and we fix the BMW to hook it with us and then we took it to our base as fast as we can for none see us.
and we park it in a secret place in the base, and we go back relaxing around after a not that easy mission,
Anyways that was a succesful mission for Wild Angels
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0tnmN17

alt text
RP Number 258

title: Succesful Experience

• Participants: @Kayler & @Wolf

• Story: Today was one of the best days of the wild angels. Profitable After we bought from the drug factory it's time to experiment with the jewelers. Especially since we got good workers because in one day they did in about 500g. So they called me to take it from the factory and prepared myself and took what I needed. Luckily after I took it I received an anonymous call from a civilian I heard about our factory stock. (It's the first experience). I told him where we meet I took a car and then got my way to it. When I got there, I found him waiting for me. He showed that he wanted it so much so he told me to make money if I wanted to. I told him to be sure, and that's what I did. After that, the drug was put into his car's box before he could test it. Then he gave me his phone number which I can call, when I got the second experience. I told Strong about the happy news so we celebrated.

• Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/35M7CDC

alt text
Roleplay Number:259
Participants:@SQuiZo @KayLeR
title: Drugs FTW
Story:I was drinking in the bar when i got a phone call from an unknown number, It was from a WA member called Squizo who asked me if i can prepare a package of Drugs for him, After negociating for a while he agreed on the number i was proposing as a price , Therefor i told him to come on the top of Bone Country's hill after 2hours for the exchange. Indeed i driven their and waited for some seconds until he came. After a talk I ended by knowing that this guy hired Squizo to get this drugs to he's gang .So without losing time i went to my truck and picked up the weapons and took the money
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9p4hyqm

alt text
Roleplay Number: 260
@richard said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #(310) A complicated trade
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

alt text

A normal day in our headquarters, we were doing the needed actions for our money's growth.After our last trade with the most dangerous organization on drugs, we just noticed that we are out of drugs.Our members were in need of some to get back to their style.We made a report of our current supplies and we could think that a trade with our alliance would be a great decision for us.We called our alliances by phone and we dated, they were up for that kind of deal.We talked the details on the phone and the price was set, also the amount of guns that will give out and amount of drugs that they will grant us.We started listing up their needs in guns section and brought the best quality guns for them in our van.We started moving to their hood.

alt text

Once we started showing up, they gathered up and started talking in themself.We got out from the van and talked deeper about the trade.They gave us the opportunity to taste the supplies and we found out the supplies are pretty good, exactly what we are looking for.We set the agreement and started taking off the ammo/gun boxes out from the van.After we made it done, we requested for their help to bring the supplies in the van.They helped us out.

alt text

While we were proceeding with the payment, a Sheriff showed up and shouted us to show our hands in the air, we took our guns and took the Sheriff down.We moved out from the scene and we, The Company made the payment through bank transaction.Both sides were pleasured for the trade.

alt text

Special thanks to @Flex for his role as the Sheriff.

alt text
RP Number: 261
@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #(311) BC BANK ROB
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

Participants: @GanJa @Asesino @Swiggity @XpookS @Arone
Story: It was Sunday morning, No Work, No school. A tradition in the whole of the world. So "The Company" members have chosen this day to do the Bank rob in Bone County bank. This mission was led by "James_Rivala" after the leader of the gang gave him the permission to lead it. They were making a plan for 3 weeks waiting for this day and this plan required 3 others with James's Team.
alt text
So he called one of his friends from The Ally gang "Wild Angels" He told him that he is in need of 2 Others members with him. When Mr.Ganja said that the other members are ready, James invited him to the Headquarters where they are gonna meet to talk about what's this mission about. After 15 minutes, Mr.Ganja Reached the base since The Company base is near Wild Angels base. So James started talking with Ganja after talking a bit about the alliance improvement with these 2 gangs, It's time to talk about the mission as Mr.Ganja Said. "It's Sunday, The workers of the bank don't work today and as I heard there's a door from behind that we can enter from" That was the answer from "James".
alt text
So they got in their cars to start the work. When they reached the bank, James talked with them who will enter with him to the bank and who will guard. He made like 5 to guard them and 2 to enter with him. So he made to the defenders their positions.
alt text
After he entered with the two gangsters he told them to come with, he started taking the money from the safes. After finishing this job, they escaped fastly, when they reached the base, James with his team got 60% and gave The ally gang the rest. Mr ganja Said " So Happy to work with you" then he came back to his HeadQuarters.
alt text

alt text
RP Number 262

title: Type of New Drugs

• Participants: CDC

• Story: It was once the gang got something new in their characteristics, they would celebrate that party and that's what we did yesterday after buying a base. He strongly ordered me to see if we had gotten the preparations for this party. Unfortunately, we were out of drugs that are generally important in the gangster party. I called a member of the CDC called "spinikess" as I remember getting some goods to make this party the best all the time. I got a van, where I put the drug and then I went to the CDC base where I found the person I called "spinkess" waiting for me. We talked about the kind of medicines that I needed before we entered their room where they put the goods to discover them and then we went into their own office where we did a deal and discussed for it which consisted of getting the last things we needed for our party. After I tested it, I think that's what I need. I gave him an invitation to all his companions after I paid him and then I returned to the base where the Jewelers were placed and the store was the first to inaugurate.

• Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/XFpX7yB

alt text
RP Number: 263
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@KayLeR
Story

Organization zero got a lot of money from this area which is selling which is bikes production and delivery and today, we got a new client which is Wild angels, however, I received a call from "Kayler" a trusted member in WA and he told me that he heard that we have modern bikes with high quality and he want to buy some bikes that it can help them in their Abductions, 1 hour later, he came to our base, we talked a bit then i told him to choose his bikes And explained the advantages of each bike, however, he decide to choose the best bikes that we have but that will be so expensive, so I decided to i reduced the price and he decided to take 6 NRGs with 48523$ and I promise them to transport those bikes to their base this weak cuz they need them At the earliest time .
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::

alt text
*RP Number: 264
*Participants: @Arone , @ziad .
*title: Carjacking is life #03.
*Story: One day i was at my Base, once received a call from OC member called "Ziad" told me that he needed my help in carjacking, so i took my car and went to his gang base, i found him there waitting for me and we started talking about the location, this car who can sale it with 5.000.000$ and more, so we went to the house where we can find this car, and i began to open the doors with my own tools and finally we got this car without Any mistake or ... , so we went to his base back and we put this car in a secret place where no one can find it so he thanked us about the help and paid 100.000$ to me.
And finally i finished this mission and still ready for another one.

*Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Yc76Vom

alt text
*RP Number: 265
@ziad said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#17 -The Best Deal

It was a winter day When the overdose Crime members was sleeping , James Got massage From Arone , Arone Needed to get Some drugs for WA , He called Overdose Crime for Some drugs , James was the last one who was a wake , James Accepted the deal of Arone and went to the Storage to get Some drugs , He found the New drugs and Moved the Drugs Boxes to the car and Went in Hidden in the dark because No cop Stop him .
alt text
When James arrived he saw Arone was waiting for in WA base we talk alot about our life and We talked directly about the Deal , OC have a lot of offers for them, Especially for The drugs because they've a lot of boxes and they wanna get rid of them fast.
alt text
Afterthat Arone talked with Ziad about the Price and about how much he have and in the end of this they deal with the Money and the stuff.
alt text
Arone want the check the boxes with him self and checkout the Quality and Made in and etc..
he tested small amount of drugs and quality
alt text
he take the boxes from the Trunk of the car and load them up to their Storage Door he write the password to Open the door and he Opened it and Put them near the door .
alt text
Then i took the Money and we Shake and Went Back to OC base
alt text

alt text
RP Number: 266
@jackson said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement Media Archive:

alt text
Date: 07/05/2018

Main characters: ICE|Zizou-DZ|R - [waFTW]Kayler[HQ] - ICE|Jackson|R

Story: while we was resting in our base some guy came fast to our base then we aim our weapons at him then he get out of the car and he wasn't want to harm anyone he just came because he was want to give us some informations about some criminal activity and he give us a pictures of the place where some criminals will make a arms deal we said to him why you are telling us this and he said that he was with his friends only for drug dealing and arms dealing but his friends was want to kill people for money then he said that he couldn't do this, this is why he told us this.

Screenshots:
mta-screen_2018-07-05_18-43-42.png
mta-screen_2018-07-05_18-44-44.png
mta-screen_2018-07-05_18-45-40.png