Strong

alt text
Rolplay Number:247
@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #(289) Dream Accomplished
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

Participants: @Danger-letkd
Story: It was an exceptional day, All is good, no problems, no missions for James_Rivala The Right hand of the Leader in The Company.So James decided to hang around San Andreas especially that he bought a new bike which is NRG-500. He was impressed with it since his father before he died was driving him on this bike to school when he was 12 Years old. When he was on the way back to the Headquarter of the Company he saw something that did so much effect on him. It is it, the new car, it's strongly mechanized & It's so fast since it got upgraded engine to V8. It really took his attention as much as he thought about carjacking it or buying it but he has chosen the first key which is Carjacking.
alt text
That's why he called the Experts to do this mission. I've found out that Wild Angels are the best for this job since they got some special Stuff to do this Mission and they are special because they don't leave any trace. he called it's Leader "Mickey" the one that ordered one of his members called "Leon" (Danger) So he called him after Mickey gave him his number. he gave him the location of the car & the serial of it. Then, he went back to "The COmpany" Headquarter and waited for him to come with His Dream car "Alpha" so James leaned the cigar that he just took from his gangmate.
alt text
After 50 minutes, Leon called James to tell him that the mission is accomplished and he is on his way to The Company headquarter where he got paid by James. Then James took the car and went to chill around San Andreas.
alt text

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 248
Participants: @Wolf1 , @hope
Story: while i was eating Dinner with hope. hope got a call from an HQ Wanted us to steal a Car that belongs to a guy from military and the car had important papers in it after Hope ended the call we started to prepare ourself's then we got a Car and went to the Location the HQ give Us after we Arrived to Location we Sneaked Behind the House and We Found the Car in the garage after we Found the Car Wolf Grabbed his Deagle and aimed at the lock and Shot it and we took the Car to the Base with papers in it.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/t257Crz

alt text
Roleplay Number:249
title: Stop right there
Participants: @UrBan, Hanoch
Story: yesterday morning Urban decided to go buy some soda freeze cause it's sunny day so he goes suddenly the phone to me and he says someone stole his NRG and he comes rushing the base and he told me about this robber and he knows his house and he is poor but no one joke with Wild angles member so we go to the robber and we find it smoking we park the car so fast and we start aiming at him he is so scared we take it to another place and we take Urban Motorcycle of course then we stopped in another area so we kidnap him and we killed him before taking his money and cut his fingers then we come back to base.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/binpM1u

alt text
Roleplay Number:250
Participants:@ziad , @Danger-tkd
title: Let's Rob It
Story:A good day me and Danger we decided to rob a home at SF so we take the guns and weapons and got the car to start going at the house, so we stopped next to the house and I talk with danger about the steal what he does and stick aiming at the man to no escape so we enter the house and we start walking cause we don't make any sound we find the man watching Television and drink water so when danger start aiming at him he is crying and I asked him where is the money he told me I go and I take the money and I find a good weapon I take it and I keep taking and fiding for money so we take the victim to another place cause when their friends don't find him and go to his house they will find it dead and they will phone to police so we take the victim to another place and we start kidnaping it with shooting on his arms and kicks it forcibly then he starts saying "help me" I killed him and we go back to the base with the money and the victim phone.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CmJ2w3O

alt text
Roleplay Number:251
@ziad said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text

RP#6 - Selling supplements

Participants:@Arone

Story: One day in the Morning and the Weather was Vey Hot , Ziad was Staying in the Base Waiting for a Job suddenly Ziad got a call From Arone, Arone Telling him that he need a gym supplments , he need 12 bars All sizes and 6 dumbels Ziad went To OC base to Get the truck and put in it the Supplments , bars, dumbels and he Went to LS LV highway to get to LS santa maria beach Gym To meet Arone , Arone Get his car and his Money and went to WA Gym in LS beach,Arona went to see the Trunk full of the Gym supplments,Test the Gym supplments , Arone moved the Gym supplments into the Gym and Went to the Car to Get the Money from the Trunk of the car To give it To Ziad and To done the deal with OC and Ziad take the Money and Went back to OC base To put back the truck into the Base and Locked it and Went back for His Job

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/8AIVbt2

alt text
RolePlay Number: 252
@limonov said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #282

Back in 2006 when The Company was just starting its way in San Andreas and we used to establish first contacts with local political forces, began his career Leshek Miller son of civil servant, ambitious political figure one of those through whom we organized infiltration of our agents to government structures. More likely he became part of federal witness program due to amount of oppo FBI have got on him that was definitely enough for life imprisonment. Thats when The Company decided that itd be safer for us to lie low for a while. However after judicial proceedings few of us were sentenced and jailed. Leshek plead guilty, served 10 years and, anticipating hunt that turned for him, has changed his registration data. The fact that details of the case didnt become public helped us to maintain our positions in political life of San Andreas.

This seemingly forgotten story came out few months ago when we have got information about that Miller is back to San Andreas under a new name. By contacting with our leaker from FBI we got more data about Miller, his past in Nevada where he moved after prison with new documents and his current life. Without thinking twice weve set up a stakeout across from his new house in Los Santos in case he does show up.

alt text

Lesheks daily routine consisted of work in Los Santos business center and coming back home in van, protected by armed security. Checking his history of money transfers we found out that he rented a sport car in Fort Carson. Its turned out that he is coming to Fort Carson each Sunday with security, taking black Elegy and parking it here when he need to come back in LS. As far as it was most vulnerable spot of our client, we decided to strike it.

alt text

As we began translation of the attack, our first step was meeting with guys from Wild Angels, which are specialized on carjacking. I picked them near Sherman Dam and we have had serious conversation about the future implementation of carjacking plan and prices we suggested for this work, which wasnt simple. Besides carjacking itself they needed to park this car quietly on exactly same place without being noticed after our mechanics plant the bomb, attached to car engine.

alt text

In Saturday evening we beforehand switched off all camera surveillance placed on the way from Lesheks home in Fort Carson to our base. After midnight it was turn of the Wild Angels, which successfully wheeled out Elegy, without signs of break-in and arrived to our base

alt text

Our mechanics planted bomb under the hood and detonator, responding to engine turns, after which carjackers from Wild Angels moved car to Lesheks house and locked it back. At 6:00 we switched all cameras on and remained waiting when victim will arrive to For Carson. He wasnt long in coming at 9:20 his car blowed up

alt text

alt text
RolePlay Number: 253
@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #(298) ~Unlucky Detective~ (Part 1)
Participants: @Arone @Ironclad
Story: Back in 1986, there was a Squad called "San Andreas detectives", they hated that "The Company" got the role of acting like F.B.I because "The Company" was ordering them. So they wanted to get all "The Company" members arrested by them, and they wanted to make The Company down. They arrested like 15 members from this gang then it died since their detectives were retired but now 2018 they are back with a new generation and wanted to do the same the older did. So James a trusted member of The Company wanted to make this squad die before it makes problems for his gang.
alt text
That's why, he got an idea, but he needed someone from Wild Angels their allies to help them as a taste. So he called one of his friends there, Michael (Arone). He accepted without any other suggestions. So James invited him to come to the base to talk about what he is gonna do and give him pieces of information about this officer. After Michael reached the base, James explained for him what he will do then He got his car and Michael was following him with his car to the location of the cop after James asked the F.B.I about this since they got the best system to get your location in no time.
alt text
alt text
alt text
The cop was about to refuel his car in the Gas station when the Wild Angels member appeared in front of him. So the cop aimed at him because he thinks that he is a gangsta since he saw his skin. So Michael surrendered then took a gun and aimed at the location James was sniping from.
alt text
The Cop was surprised and exchanged the roles with, he surrendered and Michael aimed at him. So James got his car went to them, took the Cop in his car, like before, Arone followed him back to base. So James took 2 bags of money and gave them to "Arone" for his job accomplished. Then James took the officer to their jail in The Company Base to make him as Hostage.
alt text

alt text
-=(purple)E=-vent Number: 236
-=(purple)E=-vent Type: LMS
-=(purple)L=-WS/G6: @Ntruder
-=(purple)W=-inner(s): @koko
-=(purple)P=-rize: 2m
-=(purple,purple)S=-creenshots: https://postimg.cc/image/c52jbv4tn/dc16aa2f/