• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 238*
@wizax said in The Underground Circle - Media Archive:

alt text

• RP#8 - Waste Of Time

• Participants: @Reggi @Djappa @wizax @Lucifer666 @Killer @Karma

• Story: At 1:00 am, I was with Don Reggie at Sector Club when I received a call from a client called Karma. We asked about 15 kg of cocaine. As soon as possible, we collected some members and then we went to our warehouse. Lucifer and Keller filled the cocaine in the gearbox Then we went to Karma's house, talked about the price and the delivery tax. Then we dropped the cocaine on the table. Karma opened the bag and then took a knife and cut it and then tested it. After a small talk he went to his bedroom and brought the money bags and then put him on the table and took the cocaine. He got into his car and started the engine and fled, i opened the money bag but it was a fake money, so we started pursuit by car then took him from his hair and said: "This is what happened when you miss with us us" I told Lucifer that kill him, and then bring the cocaine back to our warehouse
    + ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/jJP1nmH

Re: Wild~Angels Media Archive

alt text
Roleplay Number: 239
Title : "Better Don't fuck with Wild Angels"
Participants : Wild Angels (Karma ), Blood Brothers MC ( @VoXeR )
Story: Well , i was chilling around in Los Santos by myself then i pulled over near a Burger resturant to get some food ... Suddenly , i got a call from someone called voxer and he said that he is a biker from a motorcycle club called "The Blood Brothers MC " . He said that he heard that we have some good cocaine that we just got from cuba and he wants to buy some of this cocaine . So i told him to meet behind a gas station in Los Santos near the big burger shop , he was good and he said that he will be there in 30 minutes because he was living in Red County . After 30 minutes , Voxer arrived to the meeting location while i was waiting for him there , i dropped my cigar and started a conversation with him . he said that he wants to take a look on the cocaine and tastes it to make sure that it's a good type of drugs , i didn't mind about that so i took the cocaine suitcase and opened than i gave him a little cocaine bag , he tasted it and really liked it ... He took the cocaine suitcase to his car then he brought another suitcase from his vehicle's trunk then he handed this suitcase to me . i opened this suitcase and i found too much money inside of it i was about to start counting the money and Voxer went to his car without saying any word before he leaves . I found out that the money he gave to me was fake and he was trying to escape before i discover that the money is fake so i took a M4 from my car trunk and started shooting at his car until he got hit by three bullets on his chest . He got out from the car because he got hit really hard and the blood was everywhere on the ground . I went to him and said " You better don't fuck with Wild Angels" then i killed him , took my cocaine and got in my car then i left the area .
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/VoaKxbP

alt text
Roleplay Number: 240
Title: Lucky bank rob
Participants: @Strong @xpooks @Danger-letkd

Story: Once,i was chilling with ma boi Danger in our base having fun and talking about our future business and how we will get easy money without working hard...Suddenly, we saw a bank manager going to the bank with a big car..So i told to Danger that is our time to have some money. So we took our weapons and we stood in front of the base focusing and waiting for the right moment to go,and after few minutes the bank manager get out from the bank going to buy something from the market,so i turn to danger and i told him 'thats it man thats the right moment lets go we are going to be rich finally'
We took our car and we chased him he didnt stop so we had to broke his car wheels,We aimed on him and we took him to the bank and i told him 'u know what to do man just be fucking fast or i will put all my fucking combat shotgun in you fucking ass' He was scared and he opened the locked door,So we took all the money and put it in our car and we took him with us since we cant trust him he may call police, we stored the money in a secured place and we had to kill the bank manager in a place where none can find us,So we took him the MC top in whestone at a night time where none can find us and know about us,sadly we had to kill him,we had no chance and i told him as a last word 'we hunt before we end your life' and boom Rest in peace
Secrenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RxeMuDe

alt text
Roleplay Number: 241.
Title: The best Idea.
Participants: @Arone @Kaitox @Zed.
Story: Like Always, i was At the base of Wild Angels with my friend "Kaitox" we found an idea to steal a store of Ammunition they have the best quality of arms then we go to to the big park of cars in the city (at Las Venturas) so we went to the store first because we didnt have something to shoot or defend if they are cops at park or ...... . Anyways, we didnt ever found a problem with the owner of this store because we did many misions like this and it was easy to kill him and take the arms, then we went to the big park and there we found some problems with a agent who started shooting when he saw my car comming faster to the park but we killed him then we found a good car and i told my friend "kaitox" to open the doors because he's profissional on this work, then we went to the base and we put the car and the arms at the garage of wild angels.
-This mission was a good think to get some arms and a new car but its nothing for me **.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/r5YuS2m

alt text
Roleplay Number: 242.
Participants: @hope , DrackVip
Story:Sunday me and Hope we decided to rob a bank on Red Country to let the gang more famous. So we take the bigger car to get all the money.
we enter the bank and we start aiming at the bank man he makes his hands up and he gives me the keys, so I start opening and taking the money and putting it on the car and hope to aim at him we take the victim to another place behind the county we aim at him the victim cower and he cries we kill it on a little house and we come back to base.
I start putting the money on the base suddenly a Policeman come cause someone phone it and tell him about the victim die on his house. So I make my hands up hope too and the police start talking with me about the kill and he had to jail me I say to him I will give you 20% of the money he accepted he let me go and I take his phone number to tell him if another police come late.
So the mission success and I share the money with hope and we start making a party.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0KKWxwb

alt text
Roleplay Number: 243
Participants: @Arone, @Limonov
Story:A day Limonov phone me and tell me about a big quantity of Drugs I accepted to sell it to him to make a good relationship with the company gang and sell good drugs and give it herbs free so I decided with Arone to take a big car and go to the company base. We start going and we saw Limonov next to the door waiting for me and Arone we entered the base and we talk with Limonov about the quantity and the free herbs he is surprised of the herbs and he loves it, we start taking the Drugs and Arone help me cause it's a big quantity we take the herbs too and we put them in another place on the base but it's secret then Limonov told me to come next Sunday to make a party I accept and Arone love that too and we stay down we talk so much about the party and what we need then Limonov give me hug and shake me.
I come back with Arone to base thinking about the next party and with what we surprise them.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/umexG93

alt text
Roleplay Number:244
Participants:[WA]UrBan,[Wa]xPooKs And me
Tilte:Don't joke with us
Story:A day me and urban we decided to get someone to protect the base cause we don't have security so we go to the gym place we find someone who makes workout he had good arms and strategy and he finds for a job I talk with him to come to protect the base, of course, take Urban feedback and I will give it money. He accepted and we take it to the base.
So Saturday I decided to go bar with Urban, we go and when we stop next to bar I forget my pocket money on my car, we go back to base.
Suddenly we see the security man trying to rob my car cause he sees the pocket money.Urban start to aim at his head and say to it make your hands up or I will let you see your god.
We take the man to the cemetery cause no one sees us in this place, so he upon the grave and I start shooting at him.
I killed him and I come back to base with Urban
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/mWjaA01

alt text
Roleplay Number:245
tilte:Let's Take another Way
A day me and Urban we decided to go to the bar and we take Drugs and weeds to sell it. Suddenly we got a phone from someone to sell him drugs and weed so we start going to him at the place cause we can't find Policies their so we find the Man who phone to me and he wave to know him so we start talking about the quality and how much he paid so he accepted I start taking the drugs from the car and put them on his car so he took my number and put it on his favorite and he takes little quantity used it so he loves it and we go back to base.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/EONJabz

alt text
Roleplay Number:246
@maestro said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text

-RP#4 - Our guardian Angels

Participants: @Mrwan @ziad @ChasinTLSN @Hammer @Arone @Scar @danger @KAYLER

Story: We're still small compared to other gangs , we need to grow up . We will , but now we need to stay peacefull with everyone else , so we're establishing connections with other gangs so we don't have any hostilities , we heard about the Wild Angels , a new gang which opened after we scattered . We decided to start dealing with them , and we were lucky coz they needed some drugs , we sent our men and told them that we have some drugs that we'll sell to them , we packed the merch in our van and we went there , it wasn't a long ride since their base is in Bone County , we found them waiting for us and celebrating , one of their recruits left the jail and he's back with them now , so we didn't want to waste any time and started the deal already , we showed our interest in becoming dealing allies and they showed the same intentions , we showed them the drugs , and they liked them , we even let them have a taste , this is something we rarely do but we need allies now ...
finally we agreed on a price and we got the money then we decied to start dealing with them more often . and we won ourselves some guardian angels .

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/OexEJ51