Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

alt text
Roleplay Number: 345
@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Arone @MrDeathBoy
Story: After the Big Mission that James led which consists on Robbin Bone County bank, they got a hostage with them, the worker that was there. Nothing happened bad and cops knew about this Bank Rob only after 2 days which make James thought what to do with Hostage. He announced to all the gangs that he got something interested as hostage then he described that he was a worker of the bank of Bone County. Within 2 Hours he got called by "Light", A member from Wild Angels "The New Gang". he said that he wants to buy this Hostage saying "Hello, James, I would like to say that I got how much you need for this hostage, I think we are gonna use it since he was a worker in a bank, we can use it in the next bank robbery as a taste, Meet me in our headquarters, I got the money prepared. So James got the hostage, headed to Bone County near the restaurant. When he got there, he found the guy waiting for him, He asked him from what bank you got this worker. James answered him "Ask him after you got him and now can you show me the recommended bags". So James got paid, has putten the bags in the trunk of his car when he went back to The Headquarters where he met his gangmates.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 346.
@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt textParticipants: @Arone @lord
Story: It happened a week ago, It was Sunday, 5 PM, I was drinking my coffee with some friends. After I asked what time it was to my friends, they said it's " 5 PM". I was wondering why the guards of the Headquarters didn't call me to come because it was my turn to guard the headquarters. So James got many doubts in his mind. That's why he took the right decision by leaving his friends and went back to the Headquarters. When he reached there he was really so surprised seeing all the guards from the statesman to the bodyguards were on the floor. The blood was getting on them. So James was seeing this massacre as a starting of a big War between them and the enemy gang "The Avenues". So he phoned the leader "John" to tell him what happened saying " Hello, Sir, With All my respects, When I was going to take my turn in defending the headquarters, I found all the defenders killed, I really want you to come to check what happened on the cameras you had on your phone, Goodbye, Yours, James. Within 2 Hours, all OrganiZation Zero's members came back to the headquarters, started making the dead bodies in bags. Then I went to the Leader's office where I found him angry as fuck, I asked him for his phone for a min. He gave it to me, I opened the system of the cameras in all the headquarters. It was
As I thought, The Avenues did it since I saw their skins. So I talked with the leader since I got a proposition to do which I can call the perfect plan, it was without any mistake done. The leader accepted without any doubts wishing if he will make this Revenge done, he will be so proud Me. That was the reason I got motivated to do this mission but it required for me 2 parts which just one of them is a bit dangerous. The first parts consist on calling Wild Angels to buy a hostage which will be used as a taste in the second part. So I called "SquiZo", one of the most interested members in Wild Angels. He messaged him, "Hello, Brother, I hope you remember me I'm James_Rivala from OrganiZation Zero, I wanted say that I need Wild Angels in some business, I want to buy another hostage since I got a special mission to do".
He send me a message that saying to come to the headquarters, where we can meet and talk. So I got my car, put the key in it, opened my favourite radio "EDM zone". Within 1 Hour and a half I got to the headquarters where I met schizo, After I've seen the Hostage, I think he can do this mission. Whatever, I paid SquiZo the recommended money then I got back
to the headquarters where I was thinking how we will make the second part after I got the hostage to a hidden in our Headquarters.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 247
@lucifer666 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text

RolePlay Name: The Federal Files.
Attenders: @Wizax @Glayd @AsesinoTheKiller @JoseFrags @Predator @hope @elufner @Zodiac @Strong
Story: ~[During a night patrol Commander Wizax was transporting a Federal File with secret informations about all the gangs present in San Andreas. Thanks to those documents we had the opportunity to arrest 80% of the gang's members, at 1:27 AM, around Las Venturas and San Fierro Highway he saw a big black Van Coming in the wrong side, Commander Wizax turned the Sirens and Police Lights on, but the van didn't reacted, Commander Wizax decided to open his door, and step out of the car, when he stepped out, the van stopped and 10 criminals with heavy armour and weapons cammed out of the van, and pointed there guns on Commander Wizax, they began to punch him and to kick him, unfortunately Commander Wizax wasn't able to react at this attack, because his 9mm was in the car, after this attack, the criminals opened the toolbox in the police dodge and toked the files. 5:12 AM: Officers: Glayd, Predator, Elufner were going to begin a patrol, heading to the Donut store to take Donuts and some Coffee, they were at Las Venturas- San Fierro Highway, when they saw a police car with no one inside it, and something next to it. They decided to pull-over and to check what's going on, they toked there guns and pointed on that thing.. When they saw the Commander Wizax, on his knees and having difficulties to move, after that we went to grab water from the car, and poured some water into the Commander's face to wake him up. He explained to us what happened, he told us that criminals attacked him and they stooled the files, we turned on the sirens and went to the place where the Commander told us to go.]~(navy)

~[Arrived at location we opened our trunk and took out a Kalekalp KNT-308 sniper, and aimed on the criminals who where at Bone County talking and preparing something, we were waiting to the criminals to turn around to go into action, we rushed at them with our M4-AM and began to shoot on them, some were on feet, and 2 Officers took the Rancher with them, after that all the criminals ran away, Officer Glend tried to bash the door, so It will crack then break but he wasn't able to break it, after that I tried to reach the documents through a small hole in the door. I finally token out the documents. And brought it to the HQ.]~(red)
Screenshots: ~[First one:]~(navy)https://imgur.com/a/HQf0fTp
~[Others:]~(red) https://imgur.com/a/tY05mw9

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 348
Participants: @hope @kings2000
Title: ~[~The Easy Mission ~]~(purple)
Story: as usually i was smoking a cigarette in our base and then a got a call from a guy called Ovairs wanted me to return his stolen cheetah he told me the what the carjacker looks like he had a black eyes and mustache and he is short and he live in Bone country after he said all this i said why you want me to do this for you ? maybe you are a cop trying to make a trap for me he said no i am not i called the police and they didn't do anything for me and still waiting since 3 months and nothing i said what you will offer me if i did that for you ? he said i will offer you 3 bags of money and a car i accepted his offer then i started to do my work and search for this guy and a after 2 days of searching i found the guy with that cheetah so i started to follow him after 5 minutes he arrived to his hotel room and leaving the car i broke the window and opened the door and took the cheetah and left the hotel then called Ovairs and told him where should we meet and i met him and gave him the car and he gave me the money and the car he said then we both left and i putted the money in our safe and the car in our garage.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1ld9cv6zy/4cace0a3/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 349
Participants: @hope
Title: ~[~Solo Bank Robbery~]~(purple)
Story: Well, my mission today is to rob a small bank in countryside (Bone country) because we started to lose our money because of crafting ammo and weapons but cant find a guy to sell him the weapons so i went to this bank and talked with the guy who work there i asked him when this bank close he said at 12pm i said okay and left then at 12pm i waited behind the bank until they close so i can sneak inside after they left the bank i broke the lock which was behind the bank and then went inside and started to search for the safes room after period of time i found it so grabbed my Ak-47 and shot every single safe lock then started to fill the bags i have with the money after 30 minutes i filled all the bags i have , then i left the bank without any mistakes or anyone realize that the bank got robed then went to our base and putted the bags near the safe.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/350cwuze6/a3a4dadb/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 350
Participants: @hope @Arone
Title: ~[~Professional Assassin~]~(purple)
Story: it was a classic day i was working a little bit in our Huntley fixing some broken parts in it while i was working i got a call from a guy wanted me to kill a guy called Arone for money and he said that he know we are the most Professional Assassins in San Andreas and if i did the mission very well without any mistakes he will pay extra money so i agreed and closed the Huntley's Hood and went to our storage and started working first thing i tried to get more information about the target and where he live and what is his work and what he do everyday after 5 days or searching i got all the information that i need , i saw that he live in a small village called ghost town and surrounded with hills and mountains so i decided to grab sniper with me in this mission and snip him from one of those mountains after i prepared myself i went to the place and tried to locate the guy who called arone by using field glasses after 2 minutes i located him he was smoking in front of a bar so i grabbed my sniper and aimed on his head and shot him and then went their real quick and took a picture of his body and left and then called the guy who wanted me to kill arone and told him he is died where should we meet ? he said behind daunt restaurant in bone country and i met him there and he gave me the money and left and i went to our base with money and gave it to my Hq .
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/3fydv8yzy/24a43378/