• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 330
@kiroa6ko said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text

Participants: @Arone @SoulFly

Title: the Pink Sabre

story: it was a normal day in Boncountry .. an old Friends has called me to visit him .. he was in needed for me to theft a Sabre from the boos of enemy there was a Drug in this Sabre and if i do this mission he will pay me ... after some time thinking i accept this mission so he show me this Sabre i follow it till it stop i wait for @SoulFly for leaving it then i open it door and the engine i bring it to @Arone who has paid me

secreen shooter : https://imgur.com/a/9bOZsjb

alt text
Roleplay Number: 331
@danger-tkd said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text
Participants: @Arone @Kiroa6Ko
Title: I'm Here D'ont Worry
Story: like every Monday Arone phone me to get his drug from me cause I sell a good quality so he phones me and he said I'm coming I start preparing drugs 2 hours left and Arone phone to me again he told me A policeman follow him cause he knows he will do something so I take my car and my weapons and I rush to Arone I find it and the cop was there too so i go out from my car and I start aiming at the cop to leave his car when he left it I start shotting him on his face when I killed him I take Arone with me and we go back to base to give him the drugs. He oppen his trunk and I take the drug then I put it when I finish my job then he shakes me cause I save him from the cop and he gives me big hug then he goes to his base and I start waving to him to have good luck
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/n5vB9b7

alt text
Roleplay Number: 332
Participants: @hope , @Wolf1 , Mickey
Story: in a day,i was Driving around the Base i got call From a guy Called Mickey and he want me to sell Him Some Weapons and i say Sure , Mickey say where Should we meet i tell him i will meet you in ThC Base after 1 hour we arrived to the Base ThC we waiting 3 minute until he came and open the Gate after it We Started Working i Showed him Weapons and he say i trusted Our quality after i showed him Weapons i let him test Nades after he Tested The Nades Mickey go to Car to take The Money and i say to Him Sure after it he give Hope The Money after it we started helped him unload the Huntley after we Finished Unload The Huntley we Left the Base and We Give the Money to HQ after We Give money to HQ we go to Take Rest .
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/3gegd2oya/184e36f6/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 333

@thing said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text

• Roleplay 323 - Requested car parts (with Wild Angels)

• Participants: Thing, Swiggity, Asesino, Strong, Kayle, Hope, and GanJa

alt text

The Company had put in a request for the Wild Angels to steal three cars for them. The first car was a Mustang, the second a Tampa, and the third a Washington. They were in need of parts for these three cars and needed some good quality vehicles stripped. First of all, they met to observe the vehicles at the warehouse of the Wild Angels.

alt text

When arrived, the members of the Wild Angels were already waiting with the vehicles parked up behind them. First, they had a small chat and then walked around the cars to see whether they were good or not. After a short inspection, the cars were judged as great quality and business could proceed.

alt text

alt text

The cars could be stripped into parts in 6 hours from now, so they agreed on that. After 6 hours the members of The Company returned, the parts were all stripped and stored in the warehouse. Now it was time to load the parts into the truck.

alt text

alt text

After that was done, The Company's member thanked the Wild Angels for their hard and quick work and said that their payment would be transferred soon. After that, they went back to their headquarters. The Company had made another great deal. These parts were important to fix their vehicles whenever problems occur in the future.

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number:334
Participants: @hope @Pump @Wolf1
Story: One Day, i was Driving around The Base i got call From a Guy Called Pump and he want me to sell Him Some Drugs Because he Trusted WIled~Angels and i say to him Sure , Pump say Where Should we Meet i tell him i will meet you in Base Wiled~Angels After 1 hour Pump Arrived to The Base Wiled~Angels we Rested 5 mints only after it We Started the Working i showed him Drugs and he say i trusted Our Quality after i showed him Drugs i let him Test it after he Test The Drugs Pump go to get The Money and i say to him Sure after it Pump give the Money to Wolf1 after it we started Helped him Load the Drugs to car Pump after we finish Load the Drugs to the car Pump after it Pump Thanked Us after it we left the Base and Give the money to HQ after We Give Money to HQ We go to take Rest
Screenshots :https://postimg.cc/gallery/1mhscevv6/2f55968a/

alt text
Roleplay Number:335
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@Arone @SQuiZo
Story:
today, when I was fixing some bikes in our base I got a call from a wild angels member,he told me that he wants some drugs cuz those days they lost a big quantity of drugs that they have in their treasury also he told me that he will come to our base that he can check it So as not to regret it
, after a while, he came, he gave me some pieces of information about the tactics that wild angels use in turfs then i took him in our treasury that he can test our drugs and likely he found it great, however, he decides to 5 g with 8084$ for each g after a long talk,then we took the drugs from our base and we transport it to his car's trunk that he can take it to his base, in contrast, he paid me,
after finishing the deal, I put all the money that I got in our base that we can use it to upgrade our modern bikes
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 336
Participants: @hope @kings2000
Title: ~classic deal~
Story: as you know the classic deals i hope you know , it was a classic day a guy met me in my base didnt know what he want at the first but after talking little bit i known that he want me to sell him the new bullets that we are investing in it i warned him that if he got caught we dont hand this bullets to avoid getting us in ur troubles he said okay i will and then we started working i load his pony with crates full of bullets and then he gave me the money and then he left.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2cu62s2j6/5c1f0e89/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 337
@pump said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants: @SQuiZo @flappppyyy
Story: Today, When James, OrganiZation Zero member, Was hanging around San Andreas, he got called from "SquiZo", Trusted member from Wild Angels, It was about a dangerous mission, he said, "It's really Urgent, come to Wild Angels Base, I got a mission for you, get a sniper with you, cheers, SquiZo.". So James took all the requirements. Then he took permission, got a member from the driving team to drive him to Wild Angels' Headquarters location. Where he got there with the other guy, he has seen "SquiZo, he was waving to them, So they had a little chat within 6 minutes, After James understood the situation he said "we will do this mission within 5 Hours but you need to pay us 20.000$, I will send you it's dead body in a photo. The other guy "SquiZo" accepted without thinking. So James got into the car back with the other guy, headed to The Caf where usually the recommended guy sit. Whatever, in 1 Hour, here he is the waited for the guy. He is the same as the guy in the photo. So James got his sniper out when "Flappy" the guy from the shooting team was guarding him. He shot him between his eyes. Then he went to his dead body, took a picture of it. then he sent it to "SquiZo", It really happened within 5 hours. That's why he got paid the recommended price 20.000$. After that, they took their way back to "OrganiZation Zero Headquarters" where he found his gangmates waiting for them to tell their leader that the mission is accomplished and they got the money. Then they have putten the money in the safe.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 338
@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Arone @flappppyyy
Story: All OrganiZation Zero's members were waiting for this day, Their leader "John" came back to San Andreas after he bought the recommended Tabbacos from "Russia". So he called 2 of his members to come with him that they can help him load it in the "Burrito" & someone to guard them doing this business. James, since he got some of his friends from "Wild Angels" that want to buy some kilos. He phoned the leader to tell him about the deal. That's why the leader selected him as the one coming to load it but in James's car because he will go make the deal with "Wild Angels". So he called back "Arone" the deals' manager who is one of the trusted members in this gang, Arone accepted without any doubts, sent James Wild Angels' headquarters location. James, after loading the Tobacco in his car's trunk, he took the permission to go, then he headed to Bone County near The restaurant where The base was located. He has seen Arone waving to him but do not take the risk, he called "Arone" so he saw him answering a phone. Then he went to him, greeted each other, started talking about this deal. Arone asked him "From where OrganiZation Zero got these Tabbacos" so James said, "From Russia". Arone was impressed how they got it from Russia because lastly The dealers of Russia stopped working since a lot of them got arrested. Whatever, They agreed at the price that James bidded. So They did an exchange of the Tobacco and the money. Then they shook hands wishing good luck to each other. James took his way back to the headquarters where he found the members trying the tobaccos

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 339
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@Arone @SQuiZo
Story:
today, when I was fixing some bikes in our base I got a call from a wild angels member,he told me that he wants some drugs cuz those days they lost a big quantity of drugs that they have in their treasury also he told me that he will come to our base that he can check it So as not to regret it
, after a while, he came, he gave me some pieces of information about the tactics that wild angels use in turfs then i took him in our treasury that he can test our drugs and likely he found it great, however, he decides to 5 g with 8084$ for each g after a long talk,then we took the drugs from our base and we transport it to his car's trunk that he can take it to his base, in contrast, he paid me,
after finishing the deal, I put all the money that I got in our base that we can use it to upgrade our modern bikes
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 340

alt text
Participants: @Arone @flappppyyy
Story: These Days Organisation Zero's Leader "John" traveled to "Russia" where he wanted to continue his deal with the Russian guy that sold for him the guns known as "Prototype Guns". He wanted to buy more after it gots all the members' interest. So he wanted to tell all the members to do some deals & missions to make the guns' money back. James took it seriously, wanted to do some business especially after he got a good idea. It all started when he saw the new type of NRG. He was thinking to steal it but it was a bit hard since it was secured with the new system "ALPHADET X1120". He thought about calling "The Avenues" to do this stuff but one of his gangmates called "Flappy" told him that They are an old generation. They can't do this business. So he needed to ask if someone knows a gang or someone that can make this business. When he was wondering, one of the trusted members "Rivala" said "Wild Angels are the best carjackers, they are the next generation, I think they can fit. James looked impressive when he heard "Rivala", the strict guy saying that. So he got their number from a reporter that is getting paid from OrganiZation Zero monthly. He sends him a message saying "Meet me in Los Santos' Donuts shop, I need you in a mission, get all of your carjacking pieces of stuff. When the 2 parts got there, they had a little chat about the details of the mission. After The guy from Wild Angels got the bike's location etc..., he went to the recommended place. In 3 Hours, he is back with the NRG-600. James was quite surprised after seeing his dream's bike stolen in no time. He paid the guy for his work, then they shook hands wishing the best of luck for each other in the future.

Screenshots: alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 341
@hope said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay With: Wild Angels
Participants: @Wolf

Story: Well, when i was doing some IAC stuff i found that our storage is full with all kind of ammo and weapons and we need more space for more ammo and weapons so i said since we have tons of weapons i sell some of them so we can have some space for the other weapons i found a gang need tons of ammo and tiny amount of weapons so i contacted him and we decided to meet behind our base at 8 pm after this i prepared my car and the crates then went behind our base after 1 hour and half wolf arrived with his sultan he parked it infront of my car and then he got out and started to talk with me after 2 minutes of talking he said that he want me to show him the ammo and the weapons so i opened the truck and showed him the weapons he liked how the weapons crafted and how comfortable when you use it so he accepted and took all the crates in my car's trunk and after we loaded his trunk he gave me 5 bags full of money and then he left and i went back to our base.
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/10snhyz0y/302bd734/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 342
@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @SQuiZo
Story: it was 1 December, James was thinking about starting the month with something special to do. Since Lastly, he got some experience with modding stuff. He got two bikes that weren't modded to enough to get sold. Then he prepared all the required stuff needed to mod every car or bike etc... So he started doing what he is required to do. He was getting the pieces of stuff needed, put them perfectly in the vehicle, he was smiling when he is doing this. Nothing was bad or not in place. So he announced to the members to add these bikes to the list of the modded bike, "This List where the bikes of OrganiZation Zero (Modded of course) has been putten for sale with some pictures, every of these bikes designer will be responsible to deal with the guy that phoned him. So the public phone of The gang rang, He said he is "Rivera" from Wild Angels, the new gang which got considered as one of the most motivated gang lastly. He told him that he wants to buy one of these two modded bike. That's why the leader phoned James to come since he modded it. So James went to Wild Angels Headquarters where he met the guy, They greeted each other, then they took it seriously about the price. They started offering until they agreed at 20.000$. So James got paid from the guy from Wild Angels, then he gave him the bike. So He called "Flappy" to come catch him up from the headquarters.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 343

alt text
Participants: @SQuiZo
Story: it was 1 December, James was thinking about starting the month with something special to do. Since Lastly, he got some experience with modding stuff. He got two bikes that weren't modded to enough to get sold. Then he prepared all the required stuff needed to mod every car or bike etc... So he started doing what he is required to do. He was getting the pieces of stuff needed, put them perfectly in the vehicle, he was smiling when he is doing this. Nothing was bad or not in place. So he announced to the members to add these bikes to the list of the modded bike, "This List where the bikes of OrganiZation Zero (Modded of course) has been putten for sale with some pictures, every of these bikes designer will be responsible to deal with the guy that phoned him. So the public phone of The gang rang, He said he is "Rivera" from Wild Angels, the new gang which got considered as one of the most motivated gang lastly. He told him that he wants to buy one of these two modded bike. That's why the leader phoned James to come since he modded it. So James went to Wild Angels Headquarters where he met the guy, They greeted each other, then they took it seriously about the price. They started offering until they agreed at 20.000$. So James got paid from the guy from Wild Angels, then he gave him the bike. So He called "Flappy" to come catch him up from the headquarters.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 344
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @SQuiZo @Pump
**Story:**Organization Zero became from the best gangs in All San Andreas also they got a lot of money which it made them from the richest gang,that's why our HQ team decide to put all our money in another place that the other gangs cant steal our money after years of working that's why we decide to put them in our warehouse in San Fierro.today, when I was in bar having fun with my freinds , I received a call from our HQ team ,they told me that our money in San fierro has been stolen and they need my help to find who did this, I knew that wild angels has the ability of bringing information of any guy or any gang that why I decide to call 'Squizo" a trusted member from "wild angels" this guy helped me many times in my missions,and I told him that we need him to find this guy,lickely, he agreed,i told him where to meed and I got ready, I bring some team mates ,some weapons and I went to the meeting place,however,i found "Squizo" waiting for me,we talked a bit and I explained to him wht happened exactly,then we opened a little chat about the price, after some suggestions he decide to help us in contrast, we will pay him 152678$. then I gave him his money also I helped him to put them in his car's trunk then we went back to our HQ team to tell them what we did to find this poor guy.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text