Closed Organisation  ·  44 members  ·  Rules

Rogue 21

Rogue 21 Media Archive

Crank

roleplay.png

Date: 09/09/2023
Story: Physical Training

To ensure Rogue maintains its soldiers in optimal physical condition, I conduct daily physical training sessions for multiple Rogue operatives. This regimen ensures they remain in top form, ready to respond to any situation without unnecessary setbacks.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3314.png
Screenshot_3315.png
Screenshot_3316.png
Screenshot_3317.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 3

roleplay.png

Story: Daily Business

Each day, Rogue continues its operations to secure our financial stability amidst the multitude of organizations vying for control in San Andreas. While the scale may vary from day to day, our commitment remains unwavering. These efforts, albeit in smaller quantities at times, continuously contribute to our round-the-clock earnings, steadily propelling Rogue to the forefront of the competition.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3318.png
Screenshot_3321.png
Screenshot_3322.png
Screenshot_3323.png
Screenshot_3325.png
Screenshot_3327.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 3

roleplay.png

Story: Firing Squad

In response to a customer's request for the elimination of a specific individual, I assembled a team of four skilled Rogues. Together, we embarked on a mission to fulfill our customer's contract. Armed with our rifles, we strategically located our target and silently positioned ourselves to gain the upper hand. With precision and swiftness, we carried out the mission, eliminating the target, and executed a well-coordinated getaway. Our dedication to satisfying our customer's needs is a testament to Rogue's professionalism and effectiveness in the field.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3329.png
Screenshot_3330.png
Screenshot_3331.png
Screenshot_3333.png
Screenshot_3335.png
Screenshot_3338.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 3

roleplay.png

Story: Profiting Gun Deal

One of my trusted contacts reached out to inform me about a surplus truckload of firearms he had on hand and no longer required. Recognizing the potential value they could bring to Rogue's operations, I negotiated a favorable price for the weapons. Prioritizing quality and ensuring they met our standards, I gave the green light for the deal to proceed. Subsequently, my contact promptly delivered the firearms to our secure base location, where a thorough inspection was conducted. Impressed with the quality and suitability of the weapons, I decided to move forward with the purchase, recognizing the potential enhancement they could bring to our organization's capabilities.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3341.png
Screenshot_3342.png
Screenshot_3345.png
Screenshot_3346.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 2