Closed Organisation  ·  44 members  ·  Rules

Rogue 21

Rogue 21 Media Archive

Crank

RP_Kopie.png

Date: 02/06/2023
Story:

Weapons for vvz

I was hanging out in base when i suddenly got a call from a contact in a fellow gang they needed a shipment of guns for upcoming battles so i loaded a truck drove to their hideout in tierra robada my contact had been delayed so i parked the truck in the courtyard gave the keys to another member and took the payment after the deal he drove back to my home.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

FrqXrJ8.pngmuqu7HH.pngpi1VCgy.png4fVzxVE.pngyIbxacS.png

Edited by Manny

RP_Kopie.png

Story:

The Cop

I was gonna refill our armory  in all the hangars and i found a cop in one of them snooping around so i brought her out the back put a bullet in her head and fed her to the sharks. Now i could finish my work with the refilling.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

TTTXgCA.pngkAc8QPJ.pngxFKyMuH.pngPJT5gRa.png

Edited by Manny

RP_Kopie.png

Story:

Monthly Shipment

Today our monthly supply of guns and ammo and other things came to the dock so i showed where the crew had to place the containers afterwards we made the money transfer then i had to restock all our hangars in the docks this took about 13 hours then i went to the office and documented everything then i passed out on the couch in the office it had been a productive day.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

fzM1MPe.pngQOlF6D7.pngl4l33PW.pngdQcycc2.png28JAlgx.pngWgqcAXu.pnglkD68kx.png

Edited by Manny

RP_Kopie.png

Story:

Specced up

I got a call from Orten in vvz they were in dire need off some spying equipment nightvision goggels armor and some grenades flashbangs and smoke grenades so i loaded my van and meet him at our secret location he tested some products and was impressed by the quality he loaded his car handed over the cash then we went sepperate ways.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

1c7Dofy.pngGyV38Oc.pngqOy2s8v.pngBdKMkrH.pngbl4l2Z0.pngcjEeuMM.png

Edited by Manny

RP_Kopie.png

Story:

Fuel for Rogue

In order to ensure the smooth operation of our duties, Rogue requires a substantial amount of fuel for its patriots, flatbeds, forklifts, and multiple airplanes. Recognizing this need, we utilized our extensive network of contacts to acquire a DFT loaded with fuel. Taking great care, we successfully delivered the fuel to the base, ensuring the continuous functionality of our operations. This endeavor exemplifies our commitment to providing the necessary resources for the efficient execution of our tasks.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3115.png
Screenshot_3116.png
Screenshot_3118.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 2

RP_Kopie.png

Story:

Maintenance of patriots

To ensure that Rogue soldiers are equipped to handle any situation at any given moment, I took a group of our privates to provide them with essential training on our primary vehicle, the patriot. During this training session, I imparted knowledge on the common issues that our patriots may encounter and taught them how to effectively address these challenges on the fly.  The objective of this exercise was to equip our privates with the necessary skills and understanding to troubleshoot problems with the patriot vehicles, enabling them to respond swiftly and efficiently during missions. By instilling this knowledge, we are empowering our soldiers to adapt and overcome obstacles they may face in the field, fostering a sense of confidence and preparedness within our ranks.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3132.png
Screenshot_3134.png
Screenshot_3135.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 3

RP_Kopie.png

Story:

Loading our weapons

We began the process of packing up some of our weapons for transfer to our trusted contacts. To facilitate the transfer, we brought out a forklift to carefully load the guns onto a flatbed. After securing the weapons, we assigned one of our soldiers with the responsibility of transporting them to their designated destination. We ensured that the soldier was fully briefed on the precise location where the weapons needed to be delivered. By providing clear instructions and directions, we guaranteed that the transfer would be executed smoothly and efficiently.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

Screenshot_3136.png
Screenshot_3137.png
Screenshot_3138.png
Screenshot_3139.png

Edited by Manny
  • Like 2