Closed Organisation  ·  11 members

Vory v Zakone

Vory v Zakone - Media Archive

WenDo

rI8kICY_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Keep track of the business [#24] - 15/04/2023

@WenDo

Being boss of big criminal organization doesn't mean you can sit somewhere in the warm weather on a beach and relax. All of the hard work has to be continued in order to stay on the top. Therefore, I decided today to go around and check all of our businesses. I started off with our legal/money laundering businesses. The first one on the list was our Chicken Restaurant in the desert, it is a very important location for us as it is mostly overcrowded means the income is big also the potential for money laundering is high. As all know, low income means low chances to launder big amount of money. The Chicken Restaurant was looking good after checking the books, asked the worker if everything was fine and moved on to the Blunt Factory in Los Santos. Everything was looking fine and I returned to the base.

Spoiler

XX5Ba0D.png

einvbDq.png

kRINxYU.png

qHO7UXn.png

9N93LMm.png

FwPhqnA.png

ltOxG5W.png

31I5JVi.png

• Like 1

rI8kICY_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Looking for new options [#25] - 15/04/2023

@WenDo @Orten1

We have been expanding in the past months rapidly, therefore we need more legal businesses to launder our money. That's why my right hand had the idea today, to look around for new businesses. We drove around and, Orten's first idea was the Refinery near Las Venturas in Fort Carson. its location is pretty good and it could be a good investment, according to him. My thoughts on that weren't that positive. I wasn't really happy with that idea, I don't want to spread our business to many different categories. That's why we moved on the next property which was a strip club, it used to be very popular but it got closed during the corona pandemic and it could be good investment to open it again. We kept driving around and watching for new options and discussed about the strip club.

Spoiler

Ev69Azp.png

j5FjKjq.png

O72yUtU.png

HSvUqwR.png

P1wrMUC.png

kCgo2Gg.png

37cltuo.png

• Like 1