Closed Organisation  ·  11 members

Vory v Zakone

Vory v Zakone - Media Archive

WenDo

rI8kICY_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

A Fake Drug Dealer [#26] - 6/06/2023
Story: 
It was finally the day where I was going to meet this new criminal that sells drugs. I heard about him that he sells nice quality weed. So I ordered a good amount of weed from him. We chose to meet an empty place where police doesnt come (go to somewhere near the forest). When we met, I asked him for some of the sample. He demanded I pay 50% before the sample was given. I only paid 25% and he agreed to give me the sample. It turned out to be fake weed. He was trying to run away with the money but I managed to get him. I tied him up and put him in the van where I took him to the base where I interrogated him. After he refuse to give any information, It was best to just kill him.
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

SKeVvYd.pngSTtqPeQ.png3AMH6PH.png2CrNQVI.pngh2o7HqY.pngBcUeEhq.pngSwi6FO6.pngZOaiSEc.pngTfWe1Ps.pngkx3xVe0.png

• Like 2

Doing Business [#27] - 6/06/2023
Story: I got a call from Rogue that they required new weapons. I was quick to respond and quickly got the guns and put them in my Van. I got another gang member to go with my. As I reached the Rogue base I was greeted by @Ace
and he invited me inside. He told us to come inside the warehouse where they stored the guns. He took the guns out of my van and put them inside. We agreed on a good amount of money and he paid me and I left the base.
Screenshots:

Spoiler

zoBnEAL.pngq0OZnTt.pngfawCDmy.pngemMJp6L.pngFzfQvIf.png7BKvbr4.pngTozter7.pngVCzUY4g.png

Edited by lazar12
  • Like 2

Repossession [#28] - 6/06/2023
Story: This old contact called me and said that he needed these 2 cars that a person living in the "Richman" area has. He said if we bring him the cars he will pay us well. So we agreed on a good payment and went to Richman. Upon arriving at the house, the cars were parked outside the house and the owner wasnt present. We quickly lockpicked the doors and set for the place. We reached the place where he told us to and we handed him the cars and he inspected it to make sure no damage was done and he also took it for a ride and then paid.
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

BmQVfmv.pngEhG7Glv.pngF7S5a9c.pngNSUNjtk.pngbLNR2oQ.pngtFu3GNk.png1bli7sv.pngh9iQzsh.pngMrb6feK.pngUPOI1yd.pnggKdOB7M.pngUKNpXtU.pngfH52P6R.png

Edited by lazar12
  • Like 2

The weapon deal [#29] - 06/06/2023

The sun was about to set, and I used to arrange the weapons in our headquarters until I got a call from an unknown number from someone who gave me an order for weapons of type M4 and Colt15 and secretly wanted each of them in two boxes and p boxes as ammunation so I went to the headquarters and attendeed the order and went to the place is right about I went to the truck and took I gave it the kut to try it out, tried it for a while and then it seemed to me to be experienced enough to know the quality / accuracy of it. After a few minutes, he looked at me and said "1000 dollars, right?" I moved my head as an agreement on what he said and then quickly took the money and went with the car as I was supposed to do.

• Like 2