Fire Department Application - chaplin - 16/11/2022[DENIED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: chaplin
Username: eleos
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: Simpson, Simos

Current Gang/Squad: CDC
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): ALT left to join the criminal side, AA left for inactivity, O left when they got deleted, HS left to join CDC.
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? Level 1, 1 month.

Current groups: Radio SA, San Andreas Studios.
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): GXT left yesterday to apply for ALT.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: No.
Tell us something about yourself: I am a roleplay enthusiast and I enjoy spending some time in-game with good friends and doing creative stuff. I am playing in SAES since 2011 and I always come back to find my old friends and have fun.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? To increase the roleplay activities.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes I am.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Roleplay, Communication
What are your weaknesses? High ping
Why do you want to join the SAFD? To crate more roleplays and spend more time ingame.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? How to act like a firefighter, how to use the radio.

Applicant's signature: alt text
Date: 16/11/2022

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

~[San Andreas Fire Dep]~(maroon).
HQ Team
02/12/22
Dear @chaplin

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been ~[DENIED]~(maroon) at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can re-apply in 2 weeks and hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

• Rieeria changed the title to Fire Department Application - chaplin - 16/11/2022[DENIED]
  • Rieeria locked this topic