alt text

@chafloque said in Los INKAS Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay with: @Los-Inkas @The-Company
Participants: @chafloque @Sparky @TS12Gaming @Oleg @Poodlyz
Date: 13/04/2020
Story + Screenshot(s):

alt text

One call was more than enough, the rumors did not wait, one of the most profitable organizations in the entire city, a good deal with them will be very beneficial to us and we had the opportunity to establish communication for the first time. We went to their offices in the most decent way possible, if the police followed us it could be disastrous so we checked our surroundings before arriving. At the place Mr. Oleg met us at the door and asked us to follow him to the office to start our meeting, on the way we saw with amazement every corner of the building, guarded until the last room, already in the office we sat down and Mr.Oleg took out a cigarette and asked us to tell him that we needed, seeing us in an economically disadvantageous situation, we asked him with a push, a way to do a job related to the distribution of high-quality drugs in the slums, before this Mr. Oleg looked distant, he did not trust our effectiveness in this type of work and giving us an excessive amount of product could lead to a monetary loss, without hesitation we explained our experience when distributing a wide variety of drugs throughout from the city, putting ourselves at risk but making a great profit, Mr. Oleg was convinced and with mutual trust we set out to reach a more detailed agreement, Cocaina would be the product to distribute, exactly 100 kilos (initially 70 but due to the need for a whole number increased to 100) the price would be set by us following Oleg's regulations. Then we went to the bar to celebrate this new deal, we served the drinks we had available and finally we raised our glasses to toast this new business, after a while I went to the warehouse to pick up the package and then load it in a van, Mr.Oleg and Mr. Poodlz said goodbye to us.

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #371
@zodiyac said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text

Count: #59
Story: Some things just never change
We were asked to deliver 3 cars to a certain location but the rule was that we had to drive them to the location ourselves. We were told that once we deliver the cars the other gang exchanges the cars for money. The gang that we are delivering cars for, are very highly known in the gang community. We go there,get out of the car,talk with one of their gang member's. One of our gang members suddenly catches a cop trying to bust us. We act fast, get into our cars and try to leave. Due to the sudden panic,One of our gang members jumped in the other member's car and drove off. The cop then got hold of one of the cars. Once we felt like we were safe, we regrouped at base and had a serious talk in the office about where to meet next time and to make sure that we see no cops snooping around.
Attendants: @King @Dzmo @Zodiyac @Stoner @Element
Date: 15.03.2020
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/V2rtRXf

alt text
Roleplay #372
Roleplay with: @Peaky-Blinders and @Emergency-Task-Force
Participants: @Remp05 @SOHAYBE
Story:At 6:00 pm, a member of the Peaky-Blinders gang came to the base, I entered it and spoke to him. Good evening, what do you want? He said that their drugs are over and they need them. I took him to the store and gave him a quantity of drugs that we transported to his car and then he went. I decided to follow him, so the police can stop him and seize drugs. He was suspicious in his shop. He was stopped and for good reason. I was behind him. I took out a sniper with a good shot and corrected the policeman in its head and killed him. The member of the difficulty thanked me and we shook hands and told him to thank me for a duty, please go faster and go to Your headquarters quickly, before finding out about the crime, he told me: Ok and gone Devout as well as I returned to base and for me the money was handed over to my account in the bank and you placing them in a safe gang
Screens:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text)
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #373
Roleplay with:@Navy~Malistrip
Participants: @UrBan @viettles
Story:On this day with the evening, I was sitting in our headquarters to rest a little. Two individuals from the Navy ~ Malistrip gang wanted a few weapons with ammunition. I told them that I had pulled them to the place where we store the weapons and bullets and made them take the quantity they wanted from the weapon. Then he told me I want the ammunition so I said Take what you want and then I checked the quantity in order to calculate the price. He told me I do not want to transport it by road because on my way to you I saw a lot of police, so I told him not to worry about this because we have a helicopter for the gang and he said to me well I took them to the helicopter and let them put weapons and then we flew to their gang headquarters Weapons p In her place, and after that, we shook hands and thanked me for their help, so I told them: If you want the weapons again, just call me.Then I went back to the headquarters and refused the money because I could have stolen me on the way and told him to send them to my bank account. He told me well, you are right.
Screens:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #374
@The-Best1 said in Gypsy Jokers MC - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay (55) added!
Date: 24-04-2020
Participants: @Ragnax @Fantastic
Roleplay story: As we was rolling with our bikes, a car cought our interrest it was following us the whole time. So we went back to base cuz there we can be safe. But the car is still following us to our base, so we parked our bikes and went there. It was a girl, we asked her why she following us but she was scary and won't ansewr. after that we inforced her to get in the car and we took her to the forest where no one can see u and after a long discussion we found out that she is working for police, so we killed her to avoid risk and no one of us get arrested.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay with : @The-Best1
Participants : GJMC|Remp|P
Story + Screenshot(s)

One of our High Council in charged of market business phoned me because a new Motorcycle Club wanted to try out our product. I immediately got in touch with a head of this organization. I gave him some general information and after we were meeting at El Quebrados workshop nearby. I waited him on a narrow alley... He came up I right away recognize him because I had a photo of his face since my higher sent me. Something that was favourable for us was the weather and time, you know, dark and clouded sky, well a few minutes after waiting him I stepped out of my vehicle. I refreshed him how we do our stuff, he agreeded all our condition as soon as I have understood. We headed to the back where I brought the bag of weed (10 grams) for him, this small portion was a gift to open our relationship. We accorded to have an answered from em in less than 3 days. We shaked hands and say goodbye each other.

SS: https://imgur.com/a/IhxDqB7

The Company, active as always before. The picture was taking after turf and during the preparation for BR, which will be posted later.

The legend of ThC, the infamous second latino from da kompani like Canserbero, joined us in taking the picture, but unfortunately he came too late. As a compensation I'm making a shout-out to this pendejo: @Zodiac

alt text
Roleplay # 376
Roleplay with: ~[SA Federal Police Officer]~(blue)
Participants: @Asexyno @DocPizza @Beckham @Skinnydeads @Spicey @Halo

Story:

In-depth Research

Lately we are having many troubles with the court. It starts no longer than 2 weeks ago that ours entities are being under investigation and ours members and assossiate are being pulled over very often by the police. After a deep investigation we realize something very unusual was happening so the intelligence of The Company setted up a meeting in Headquarters Building yersterday. We started this meeting talking about the currently situation we were facing, on the one hand we got 1 The Company's member under arrest because of drug traffic, on the other many others members were being pulled over in the streets and taken em to the police station for interrogation. In fact, the matter get worser when we noticed the police wasn't alone, someone else was behind this, maybe an organization maybe a close elite person, we don't know.

In the meeting we laid our cards on the table. After concluding an agreement, first consideration we planned was to catch up snitches and take them to our HQ Building to give its deserved. These cops leaking us to the police seemed to be 3 well paid police officer with the porpuse to overthrow our legacy. We closed this meeting with no doubts and all we were going to do with these snitches/spies, all clear.

In the middle night, tonight (as we accorded to don't sleep until we get these 3 asses) a car of The Company's Members (3 members aboard) were driving around Las Venturas where is located the "Federal Prision", they were awake for any footsprint or clue that could lead em to these 3 heads. They received a notification from the HQ, the message was the living GPS and identities. Right away they turned on GPS and followed the directions.. They found it and intercepted it.
alt text
alt text

Once they gave up after several warnings, the 3 ThC members stepped out of the vehicle armed hands aiming at the police car. The head of they 3 shouted to the police car: "SURPRISE!, don't make any movement, hands up and don't say a word.". The 3 polices sligltly didn't do nothing and obeyed the orders given.
alt text
alt text

After making sure they had the control of the situation, one of the 3 ThC members managed to tow the police patrol and carries it. They only took one police to HQ building for an interrogation, others 2 remaining were taken by 2 kidnapper assossiates to The Company. So they drove back to the Headquarter.
alt text

It took no much time to get there. They tried to hurry this task cuz was a very risk to the organization because as you know, these are privileged by Government, so it is a harsh conspiration.

To conclude they achieved this task very successfully. Once they arrived, there were some fellas waiting for welcoming the snitch. They leaded him to the dungeon, where he was staying until his interrogation, he was supposing to stay here an unlimited of time, so this way The Company can handle the current situation and back to normal.

After everything concluded the 3 The Company members gathered and they talked the next piece they were going to move.
alt text

END.-

(Thanks you guys for rping <3)