Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

Roleplay#316:

@reket said in Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive:

84th Roleplay
Kidnapping & trouble with cops

Short Scenario: I was just chilling at the clubhouse when I got a phone call from NubBob, an old friend. He said that he heard about a new celebrity in San Andreas and he wants to get his vehicle. So, I told him to come to our clubhouse to discuss about it. He did, we talked about it and we got our van and drove to Los Santos. According to our information, he was there. And we were right. We found him from the street, driving a sports car. We aimed our guns at him and wanted to get him in the van, but suddenly, out of nowhere, a pig showed up. I made a call to NubBob, saying that we need assistance, but the cop tased us. The cop wanted to cuff us, but just then, NubBob came and shot the cop to death. He got the car and we got the celebrity. We shaked hands and said goodbye to eachother.
Participants: reket, @NubBob, @Noisyboy, @Reaper
Organizations: Hell Raisers MC, The Company
Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Weapon smuggling gone wrong
Roleplay with: CIA
Participants: @TaJ, Turbo, @Filex, reket, @NubBob, @Griffin

We were planning this for a long time. We entered our vehicles and started moving.

alt text

We entered a tunnel. Little did we know that someone was waiting for us in the end...

alt text

alt text

CIA started aiming at us and ordering us to put our hands up. Of course we didn't comply and opened fire.

alt text

They all got severely injured, but they also injured one of us, which was Filex. We helped him get to the Huntley and told them to go back to our base.

alt text

alt text

alt text

After that, I finished off the CIA agent that shot Filex.

alt text

We continued our way and ended up in Bayside.

alt text

alt text

We took the boxes what had weapons inside of them out of the truck and placed them in the garage.

alt text

alt text

alt text