Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

Roleplay: the assasination
Participents: @Thing @Denox @Zodiac @Mrwan @Freezoom @K2rhym @Elyes @TaJ @Alex **
So Overdose Criminal members Contacted us To deal with a sensitive case which is an assasination of a politician that have secret informations about drug and ammunation trafficking in whole SAN ANDREAS and the methods that gangs use to traffick.
So The Comapny members and Overdose Criminal ones met up in a hidden place to discuss the situation
alt text

After A long dicussion They came out with a conclusion wich is sniping him while he is entering the hotel.
So Zei the one who is in charge with this case was spying on his cortege and following him
But in cover so the FBI agents assisting the target dont discern him so he had the idea to bypass them on the road and head to the destination to install his weapon... beford them
alt text
alt text

When he arrived he quickly hided his vehicle and got on a roof in a good dedtination so he sees the target clearely and can evade quickly
He hided behind a window and put his sniper in a good position
alt text

He waited until the Politician got out from the limousine car with the fvi agents then while he aimed with a lot of focus on his target and Then he judt PULLED THE TRIGGER
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #389 - Taking over the world!... (With FOX)
alt text

A crowded officer who is working for The Company has told James Rivala about a smuggling mission which is going to happen in a few days. Of course, James has gone to inform the Director of The Company. He said to James that it was possible for him to interrupt the mission just in one condition which was having someone in a company.
alt text
That's why James has chosen Ricardo Silva to come with him since he was literally experienced with this stuff. However, They have gone to San Fierro where the van of the smuggled guns will pass. When arrived, the members of The Company were in position and waited for the man to arrive. the sound of the engine was starting to come closer & closer. It was as expected, the van we were waiting for, finally arrived. We got on its way, My friend Ricardo announced "Stop immediately, It's F.B.I, Pull Over, Don't get out of the van until we order you to. The driver of the truck stopped immediately, They forced him to show them what's inside the truck.
alt text

The driver showed them the smuggled arms he was transporting. They had a look, then they asked him to show them the legality of these arms. The man didn't react, he was just scared, He said that he wasn't responsible for these arms, he was just driving the truck.
alt text

alt text

That's why James was right by Getting the guns off the truck to get it to The Company Headquarters. It was Fox Operations X who had come in the location where James was having a discussion with the driver. The Company members played it F.B.I as usual, they've told Fox Operations X to have a look at their F.B.I Identities.
alt text

After checking it, James, kindly, asked Fox Operations X to leave the location and to come back from where it came.
alt text

It went well in the beginning until one officer of Fox Operations X noticed that The car that The Company members were driving is not for F.B.I Since it was written The Company in the front of the car. Ricardo played it smart from the beginning, he left the location and went to a good spot.
alt text

When he noticed that there was a problem. He has called James & told him to give the phone to the Fox Operations X Members. Then he told to look to his location, They have seen him aiming with his sniper on the office of Fox Operations X. They had their hands up, within 15 Minutes, all of them were cuff by The Company members. Then they have gotten the arms, headed back to the headquarters where all the plan was started.
alt text

Full Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tpZoisv
Special Thanks to our Participants!

alt text
Roleplay #390
@gullbooy said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement Media Archive:

alt text
PARTICIPANTS: @Sam @James @joker-dz @Pasquale @xxtimboBG @iani @NORI999 @Viktor @Zodiac @CrazyMan @Pump @sami @IceCold
STORY : On 25/11/2018 /// 09:55 / Los Santos

Titel : Catch The BOSS Of The Mafia .

We got in touch that there is a new gang in the city trading ammunition and drugs.
alt text

alt text

alt text

Late at night we saw two cars passing from our side when we were out of service and we saw a suspect,Then we followed the cars without attention.

alt text

alt text

alt text

I ascended above a high place and saw what they were doing. I saw that they were carrying drugs and ammunition, they appeared ~[wanted]~(red).

alt text

I called my Unit and Agent to help.

alt text

We found one person at the cars we had arrested.

alt text

Then the officers entered the house to find the gang together and then put their weapons to the large number of the gang in anticipation of any resistance

alt text

We took the criminals directly to prison

alt text
alt text
alt text

We put them in prison so that they would know their mistakes and keep them away from the citizens so that they do not get into trouble

alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #391 Contrat Killing
Lately, The Company has been so busy with accomplishing all the recommended missions from their allies. However, The Company has accepted on assassinating for Wild Angels all the Businessmen that can make a really big trouble to them.
alt text
That's why, it was time for The Company to start working on the first target which literally was John David, who is the biggest businessman in Los Santos he used to help an enemy gang Blood Bothers Motorcycle which itself make a danger to Wild Angels, He has been disrespectful towards Wild Angels & The Company, He was bribing lawyers & Judges to get them down.
alt text

alt text
Anyway, The director of The Company had a meeting with two professional hunters who are used to assassinate for 20 years of experience or maybe so, James Rivala and Malima Colo. They were sent on the mission to get the man down.
alt text

When they had gotten there, each one of them took positions. They've waited for the businessman to get out of the bar where he usually goes to on Fridays. After they have done what's recommended, they went back from where they were sent to the Headquarters. There, they headed to the director once again to him about the good news. They found him in his office, as usual, they told him that the mission was accomplished and they have unnoticeably escaped from the scene. He was literally grateful to them, once again The Company have done what's recommended from them towards Wild Angels, The relationship is getting way too close.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #391 - Taking over the world!... (Part Two)
alt text
In order to provide security for his bar, One of the bar owners around San Andreas called The Company director Mason to have a deal with them in a way that let him buy guns from there. Of Course, He accepted, therefore, he ordered James Rivera and Jeremy David to have a look at this costumer.
Therefore, they invited him to the headquarters of The Company where they literally had a talk. When arrived, The man needed to get checked, he might have explosions or whatever.
When two of the Crowded officers who are working as The Company members were checking him, they noticed that he is obviously the bar owner that is located in Bone County near the broken pieces of the train, This Man is likely to be the secretary of the Blood Brothers Motorcycle which was the enemy of James's gang.
He is an animal that is getting paid from the enemy gang just talked about to guard its bar which he is the owner of. That's why The two of them didn't let him come in.
Therefore, they've called James & Jeremy to inform there about the situation. After hearing it, Jeremy has chosen the option to kill him or just torture him to death.
alt text
Instead, James had an idea which consists off getting the man poisoned as the main idea. Jeremy accepted it, so James got his phone, called Dr Risaro who is the expert within Pharmaceutical's medicals.
He told him to make the Pharmaceutical's medicals in the wrong that can be a Poison Drug which can be used as a Strong Drink like Whine and Vodka to make the man, after drinking it, Says all Blood Brother Motorcycle secrets without knowing what he is spelling, This might let him forget what he has told in the morning. Then he sent one of The Company Members to get the Medical.
After that, they've accepted the Owner of the bar inside the headquarters where they guided him inside Jeremy's office. He wanted to have 20 packs of Shotgun and 10 packs of M-4. Jeremy recommended a member to grab the stuff to the man. After grabbing it, He was impressed when he tried it.
Then the member sent to get the Medicals is back with it, He gave it to the customer, James told him to drink it, it's one of the best drinks in This country (Tierra Roboda).
With Pleasure, the man drank it.
alt text
And here it goes, he started answering James's questions slowly which was consisting off Blood Brothers Motorcycle Portfolio of Missions. The Company two members knew all the next missions of Blood Brothers Motorcycle which was their goal from the beginning. Then they had to let the man go like nothing happened to not get suspected from the enemy gang.
alt text)
James & Jeremy went to the office of their director, informed him gladly about what they've done. He was literally so happy.
The next step for the two Members of The Company, as The director orders, is to Blackmail Blood Brothers Motorcycle and to try to get something important from them.
alt text
However, he has taken the information that he has written in a paper then he has taken a picture of it. Then he sent it to Blood Brothers Motorcycle Director after he took the Number from the owner of the bar.
He responded within six minutes with a long message saying that he wants to make a deal with The Company in order to get these files from them. James accepted but in one condition which was to come without any guards nor members of Blood Brothers Motorcycle. Of Course, he accepted since he hadn't any other choices. Jeremy sent to him the location where they're going to meet, then he & James headed to It.
There, they've met him, the director.
The meeting didn't even take them 20 minutes, They got paid 60.000 Dollars from and they gave him the recommended files.
alt text
after he made sure it's the same files as in the picture, he went back from where he came. James has already a copy of the same documents that he has done before even sending the files.
That's why he has chosen to call ICE and to give them the details of the next missions which Blood Brothers Motorcycle Will do versus money & Security. James has called one of them that he used to know once upon the time. The officer accepted without even doubting. After that, he sent the money to James by one of his squadmates.
alt text
So James gave him the information needed from the other part. Then James & Jeremy, After they got 100.000 Dollars from their Intelligence and trade business, they've putten all the money they got in The Company safe.
The director was obviously proud of their work, His trust in them has grown and they are now one of the trustworthy members of The Company.
alt text
Special Thanks to @Zei for cooperation in this Role Play.

^[]

^[~[Oww.. mocking The Company did not end sweet did it, Mate?]~(black,grey,grey,grey,black)]

^[RP Participants : [ThC]TaJ - @TaJ ; TMH|XpookS - @XpookS ; O|King - @King01 .]

^[RP Story :]

The day was no less than a dream. I, TaJ, who had always been dreaming to become a part of one of those bad boys around, was now a member of The Company. The daddies of all the bad boys. My entry wasn't a new news now, yet it seemed like I was just recruited. With this same christma always in my eyes, I used to follow all the commands of ThC High Council and do the jobs they demand me to. This same thing happened today when in the morning I was asked by a Headquarter to get the prolly most used vehicle in the storage.. the BMW F10 M5 was now starting to show signs of old age. Unlike humans who TheCompany can easily treat, this automotive department was something out of our league and hence as the leader of The Motor Heads was a friend of mine, and hence they were now the most advanced yet cheap auto mechanics in the town; I took the car to the nearest TMH Garage... the Blueberry one. The car which was totally damaged both externally on the graphics and for sure internally, due to carelessly driving which isn't a thing of surprise coming from a gangster. We take care of our guns better than anything and hence this made me realize that our rides were equally important. Anyways, I then started my journey to the garage and after a miserable ride along the bridge, I finally arrived and met Mr.xPooKs.

^[]
^[]
^[]

A recently recruited yet extremely talented Motor heads' Technician. The technician took a look of the car and explained that he was actually surprised on how it was this fragile to go through all of those unbearable driving conditions and lack of maintenance. I told him trying to control my temper, to do his job and take care of the car in the most effective and yet the most efficient way. He was smart enough to guess the danger I was and hence started working on the car.

^[]
^[]
^[]

At this moment came a guy from "Outfit". He was acting to be the biggest lord around and hence upon his countless poking to the technician to be quick, I had jumped into the situation. I told him that my car was in a near death situation and it's repairs are now done just in matter of few minutes and hence he should wait or change his mechanical destination if he is in a huge hurry. The guy, rather than agreeing to my kind appeal, tried to become badass and started mocking The Company with words like "Oh you are a part of those homeless morons... Meh.. no wonder why your car was about to die. Go earn yourself a living you faggot, leave this garage for me." Upon this position I was filled with immense anger and I asked him to put a stop on his mouth.

^[]
^[]

Looking over the increasing heat between us two, the technician came around and told me that my car was just ready. After 5 minutes of we two trying to ignore each other, Pooks told that my car was now ready to be taken and it was now turn of the Outfit guy. I simply went forwards to take delivery of the vehicle and at that moment this guy again said something I wish he did not say. He took a dig at ThC, once more.

^[]
^[]

This just made my angry reach its height and after taking the car out for a spin. I went near a position from where I could look over his actions further. The person was now laughing hard and talking to the mechanic which made me certain that he was talking about us yet again.

^[]

At this position, I could not stop myself from getting my sniper rifle from the boot of recently repaired vehicle and use it to assassinate the little joker.

^[]

I then went nearby and now it was my time to take a dig at him. The technician who was a little horrified was planning to escape but I asked him to relax as it was nothing about him but about this little clownface. This marked my time to take the body and put it into the boot of the f10 M5 and take it for a spin until I reach a dump ground.

^[]
^[]

Special thanks to TMH and O for participating!

-Thanks for reading!-