Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

@trevor said in TugaThugs Media Archive:

alt text
alt text

Story: I got a chiffred message from Mr.Curvy, the message contain an amount of drugs he want it for "The Company, Date and Location, when i read the message i was surprised by the location, the location was in Tuga Thugs base, but after i thought for a bit, and found it the best place because, first we will be hidding from risks, second no one will think that we will make a deal inside the base. So after some hours Mr.Curvy reached the base, and i was there waiting him with Mr.Axestos, before we get in the car, we checked the right amount was in the car or no, then after that we went to The Company base to unload the amount of drugs, then we shaked each other.

Participants: ~[The Comany: - Curvy]~(gray), ~[Tuga Thugs: Trevor And Axestos]~(#d47100)

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/7brffzv

alt text
Roleplay #346 - The Transportation
Today, i've been called by an unknown guy and he offered me an interesting deal before offering what he got in his boat he introduced me himself and he is a cuban citizen and he have been smuggling drugs over five years so i've decided to accept his deal and move, I had no trucks left to carry the supplies by myself,Without thinking too much and losing time i've decided to call a known friendly gang that's their proffesion transporting any kind of objects without taking too long or causing any damage to it, Also the Cuban Smuggler told me to be careful carrying the drugs supplies because it has a great quality of Lysergic acid diethylamide, Heroine, Cocaine, etc...., Likely the transporters came in time and they started taking out the opening the crates and putting them inside their van
alt text
I had back to the base and i was waiting for them to come ... After approximately twenty-five minutes since i left them in the dock preparing the crates to transport them i saw their cars and their van coming infront of our base well-loaded and waiting us to open our gates so they can drop the crates in our gang's storage
alt text
I let them enter inside the base and i showed them the exact place in the storage i informed them to be careful on placing them since we have sensitive things down there, They told me to not worry and they are expert in doing their job, After loading everything i went to their leader and we thanked them for their succesful job and before leaving we shaked our hands.
alt text
Participants: ~[OverdoseCrime]~(purple) ( @Mrwan , @Zoom-In , @MrThomas..) ~ ~[The Company]~(gray) ( @Xtream , @Viktor )

alt text
Roleplay #347 - The high value file
Story: Last Week, ive heard that the local police sent someone to spy us and he was collecting informations about our gang and following us to know every secret deals and work weve been doing since a long time and the board of directors were afraid that our work will be exposed to the cops and the goverement and we might risk to lose everything weve done, And yesterday our High Council decieded to gather us in a meeting and he told us that the file who contained the information is being guarded in a millitarys ship full of secuirty guards and coast guards, I knew that moment we had no time to waste so i decieded to call one of the most known robber who have been doing burlgaries for more than five years and he is a professoinel hacker who is capable to shut down the security system of any house or building His name was Josh , So i had no choice and i called him to meet us in our base so i can tell him what should he do and the possible risks that can happens, Ive opened the map for him and i told him about the boats location and direction and the amount of armed security guards and the exact place of the wanted file.
alt text
Without hestiating and losing time, Josh brought his laptop with him and he asked me to drove him near, It took him approximitely 30 minutes to launch the program and shut down the security system in the boat after finishing the first steps of the task he jumped into the sea and he started swimming to reach the boat the security guards didnt notice him at all they were all in panic and most of them were figuring out the problem and one of them started calling the emergency cause he saw an unknown blip in the radar at that moment i knew that he might get caught so i took my personal boat and i stayed near waiting for him to jump down after five minutes of searching he found the high value file and he was making sure there is no other copy for it weve been looking for since a week, After taking out the file Mr.Josh started looking around and he was chocked to see the sea full of police marines.
alt text
ive started whispering and calling him him to jump down from the boat down after taking everything we drove away quickly from that boat before we get caught, When i informed my directors about the mission we did they were glad and were thanking us and they rewarded the criminal who helped us in this insane mission we burned that file to make sure its not recovered by the police or they will know that it was one of us who did that.
alt text