Introducing SAES 1.6 (part 2)

Hello, just came to congratulate developers and contributors for those changes, it seems all those discussions, feedbacks, forum posts were worth it, time to raise activity time
honest congratulations

Hello!
Honest congratulations to all the devs and contributors who made these awesome changes possible. In this update I found out many of the known annoying bugs have been fixed and the gameplay has been made balanced and enhanced in many ways which is highly appreciated. Great to see you guys are still putting effort to make the server better. Good job and keep it up!

Ppl are fucking around with the first comment but seriously, I decided to log in the forums just to check things out and I'm glad this ex second home of mine is still rocking with hard working community! I wish you all health and success!

Hello, just came to congratulate developers and contributors for those changes, it seems all those discussions, feedbacks, forum posts were worth it, time to raise activity time
honest congratulations.

(genuinely great job, awesome to see the growth and development of SAES continue!)