Fire Departement Application-Remp [ACCEPTED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Remp
Username: Jax01
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: The-Best (my first account)

Current Gang/Squad: DIA
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
*ICE: It was my first squad ,But the cop side was hard for me so I left to join a gang.
*CDC: Closed.
*TST: I left it to help a new gang (GJMC).
*GJMC: Closed after few months of creating it.
*SAFP: When GJMC closed i joined SAFP.But left to help my friends in JK.
*JK: I don't really the reasong of leaving/kciked.
*FBI: I joined it ,after few days ,My friends told me to re-create DIA so i left it to create DIA.ANd now i'm the leader of it.
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? I'm leader of it , 06/07/2022

Current groups: ALT/SAM/CS.
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
*SAFD: I think i got kicked but i don't really remember the reason.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: a warning for this morning , Reason :shooting an impounder with 1 shot.
Tell us something about yourself: Hello,My real name is ayoub i'm 19 years old ,I live in algeria , I started playing SAESRPG in 2015 ,I started with The-Best name and after few years i lost the account so i created another count with Remp name ,I joined many gangs/squads and groups too ,And now i'm the leader of an official squad (DIA).

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes, I do.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? The first of all ,I was in this group but sadly i got kicked , Now i want to join it back ,So i got a goal which is learning from it a lot of things like how i can do this job in real life etc..
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Ofc iam

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? driving/shooting/killing,parashuting..
What are your weaknesses? Radio codes,And real Roleplay.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? It was my old group ,and i liked thier working so i decided to join it again ,Also it members are great , and i want to patroll again with them and do our job aswell
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I want to learn more about the Roleplay ,Radio codes .

Applicant's signature: Remp
Date: 11/08/2022