Black~Bullets

ESO

@Duracell
We'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more on your application. keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.
alt text

@Ahron
Congratulations, your application is accepted. please meet any HQ ingame for the rest
alt text

• Moist 1

@SoZa
Thank you for your interest in joining our family. we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more both on your application and your in-game work. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.
alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
Applicant Main Information :

Nickname : FanTasTic

• Username : adem50

• Nationality : I'm Algerian
    Languages you can speak : i speak English and French too

Player SAES Career Information :

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I have almost 5 years
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ThC , HS
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
ThC :i got kicked Because i have some problem with HQ.I helped them a lot and you can see their media archive but I never thought I would end up like this and never thought of leaving it.All this was in the past. I now respect whatever gang I was in and all its members.
HS:One of my friends asked me to join them in the FBI department. I accepted and went to help them for a while and went out to submit my request to you.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : fantastic#7987
Personality Information :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : am a distinguished player from other players. I am not always serious. I like to joke with friends, but not always because sometimes you have to act wisely and seriously. It is not my habit to break the rules. I am good at playing as a criminal and I joined some gangs that were at the fifth level, I mean, I have good experience.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black ~ Bullets are a gang specializing in business with all companies at the level of all cities. One of the most important businesses that they do is providing loans to companies. After the company rises, they pay off the loan with little interest. Their faces or obstruct their actions.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : wanted to join you. You have everything excellent. Members, the base of the gang, the best business, and with you the best friend, sniperlyfe. He was with me in the HS gang. It was beautiful days with him. I want to be with him in one gang. I have a great honor to be with you and help you in any work.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have some friends ,But no one told me to apply
    Friends: @SniperLyfe @BlackPRo @Faysal @PerroLoco @Amara @Beckham @xPaw
    There is another that I know in the server, but they are not my friends in the sense of great friendship.

• Anything else that you would like to add? I often wanted to apply to join your gang, but I thought myself that I was not suitable for your gang, but I had the courage to present that. I hope you will accept me I have the great honor
    Some screens with gang members:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Fantastic
Dear FanTasTic, thank you for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, after consultation with our members we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time as we think you won't fit with us just yet, most of us are convinced that you still need more exp before joining us. feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.
alt text

• Moist 1

@SoZa

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black ~ Bullets is one of the oldest bands but also one of the biggest and most powerful on the server, they have friendly and respectful members but also very professional, I also have some friends in the band, and I think this band will it suited me very well.

Black bullets it's official a Band in Saes now, gz to us. Thank you

alt text

• Haha 1

Nickname : Duracell
Username : bamboodie
Nationality : Ukrainian
Languages you can speak : English, Ukrainian, Russian.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Texas Cartel, Organization Zero, Rogue, The Company, OversodeCrime, The Strike Team, San Andreas Federal Police, Special Task Force.

Texas Cartel - closed.
Organization Zero - left with Westbrook, due to many problems inside gang.
Rogue - closed.
The Company - left it because I didn't have any motivation to stay there. I got invited with my friends after Rogue got closed and after this some of them went inactive / or joined another gang.
OverdoseCrime - closed.
The Strike Team - closed.
San Andreas Federal Police - left it to criminal side.
Special Task Force - closed.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned once for multiaccount (At 2014, just because I was new & didn't know rules)
What groups are you currently part of ? : None.
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Duracell#9802

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I gained a lot of experience through time that I played on SAES, so it helps me to be a useful & skilled & mature member, who always help in any situation. My goal is to play with friends & friendly members and help organisation to stay on top.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is criminal organization which is providing assassinations and mercenary services such as killing cops, civilians, criminals.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I chose B~B because of members and their atmosphere inside and outside of gang. I like how members show themself on server and it really fits to me. I want to gain more skills from members and improve my strong and weak sides.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Westbrook, Kaioshin. None recommend me to join.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nope.

alt text

• Nickname : tolochin

• Username : Androneses

• Nationality : Ukrainian

• Languages you can speak : Russian, Ukrainian, English

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 2 or more years

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAFP and SAPA

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Got fired because of inactivity, I had some problems in past which can't let me play a lot of time.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : Currently part of SAFP group, but I don't a member of SAFP in-game more.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : tolochin #2434

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am friendly person who can RPing everything and everywhere because of my own role-play experience

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: "Black Bullets" is a gang which do crimes using cover of investment corporation

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : This gang always sympathizes to me, there are a lot of friendly and kind members

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Have a nice day :)

alt text

Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ThC , HS
ThC :i got kicked Because i have some problem with HQ.I helped them a lot and you can see their media archive but I never thought I would end up like this and never thought of leaving it.All this was in the past. I now respect whatever gang I was in and all its members.
HS:One of my friends asked me to join them in the FBI department. I accepted and went to help them for a while and went out to submit my request to you.

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : am a distinguished player from other players. I am not always serious. I like to joke with friends, but not always because sometimes you have to act wisely and seriously. It is not my habit to break the rules. I am good at playing as a criminal and I joined some gangs that were at the fifth level, I mean, I have good experience.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black ~ Bullets are a gang specializing in business with all companies at the level of all cities. One of the most important businesses that they do is providing loans to companies. After the company rises, they pay off the loan with little interest. Their faces or obstruct their actions.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : wanted to join you. You have everything excellent. Members, the base of the gang, the best business, and with you the best friend, sniperlyfe. He was with me in the HS gang. It was beautiful days with him. I want to be with him in one gang. I have a great honor to be with you and help you in any work.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have some friends ,But no one told me to apply.
    Friends: @SniperLyfe @BlackPRo @Faysal @PerroLoco @Amara @Beckham @xPaw @Westbrook @Bodo420 @Versace @Curny @Mura @Filippo
    There is another that I know in the server, but they are not my friends in the sense of great friendship.

• Anything else that you would like to add?I want to clarify something. I was late in making the application to join you. It was due to some health problems. Sorry:anxious_face_with_sweat:

@Duracell
After conclusions, the majoirty thinks that you deserve a chance to join the camels house, good in-game efforts shown, but we will expect a lot more from you as a camel. application is Accepted, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest
alt text

@s1xel
We'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more on your application & ingame work. keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.
alt text

@Fantastic
Under-review hang around with our members in-game to increase your chance and to show them that you are worthy
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Fantastic
After consulting with the family members, we regret to inform you that despite your good in-game efforts in hanging around, your application has been denied due to the fact that the majority of us still thinking that you need more time to join and to prove that you are worthy of a chance. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

• Moist 1

@saradona said in Black~Bullets:

alt text
~[Applicant Main Information :]~(black)

• Nickname : Saradona

• Username : Gold8

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : i have been playing saes since 2010

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so you have 17 years old, you born in 2004 right?
How the hell you start playing in saes with 6 years old?!?!?!?!?!
alt text

alt text

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a smart player and I learn quickly, I know almost all the laws (Rules) related to the server I do not violate any law I like team play and at the same time fun at the time of joking but serious at the time that I should be so..

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I wanted to join you. You have everything perfect. Members, gang base, best business, and with you best friend, sniperlyfe. He was with me in the HS Gang. It was beautiful days with him. I am honored to be with you and assist you in any Work.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have some friends ,But no one told me to apply.
    Friends: @SniperLyfe @BlackPRo @Faysal @PerroLoco @Amara @Beckham @xPaw @Westbrook @Bodo420 @Versace @Curny @Mura @Filippo

• Anything else that you would like to add?Long live all my friends in the gang, all the gang members as well, and everyone who helped me in the previous times I applied to join you,And our wish is that you accept me this time. I am not interfering in your decision, but I said I hope:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• 2 weeks later...

@Fantastic
I like your insistence on joining us, although we have denied you more than once but you're still trying, this is a good sign of loyalty. your application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

• Moist 1

• 4 weeks later...

^[Applicant Main Information]

- Nickname : PaiN
- Username : siyar210
- Nationality : Germany
- Languages you can speak : German / English / Farsi

^[Player SAES Career Information]

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2013 [but I had some long breaks]
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : GJMC / MS13 /
BloodZ
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : GJMC closed / MS13 closed / BloodZ left [I can explain it ingame]
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : -
- What groups are you currently part of ? : CS
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : PaiN500#5820

^[Personality Information]

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : So I have been on the server for a long time, the only problem is that I had long breaks from MTA because of my PC. Since I bought a new computer, I can play MTA again. A lot has changed, but I learn very quickly. My experiences from the past have stayed the same. I am also a very patient person and I am not easily provoked, because my behavior is not childish. The important thing for me is not to leave a bad impression, because I know that when I am in a gang / group, I automatically represent the gang / group. Following the rules is not a problem for me, because I know the language. In addition, I am also very active, because I enjoy the game. In important situations I keep a cool head and do not get distracted. Otherwise you can laugh and make jokes with me. In short why you should accept me -> Friendly, Smart, Fast learner, Active, Loyal, Respectful.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: So in short, Black Bullets is a criminal organization based in San Fierro. The organization offers assassination and mercenary services. The classes that are assassinated are police officers, criminals and civilians. They can eliminate all of them, especially the people who threaten your business.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : It has always been a big gang. I wanted to join Black Bullets already in 2013, but I was unqualified earlier. Today I have the necessary qualifications and maturity. The interest is also still there. A dream of mine may come true. Of course, I also care about the people who are inside the gang. The gang can be big and great, but if I don't get along with the people, then I do not feel like it. Black Bullets has many more experienced and old players from whom I can still learn a lot.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Bodo420 | @Curny -> And Bodo recommended me to apply.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No, but thank you for reading this far and I hope that I will be accepted!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Nickname : Brother

• Username : brotherhoodman

• Nationality : Mexican

• Languages you can speak : English- Spanish - Learning german

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing since 2013, I joined in august.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    DEA, dead. RDMC, dead. Outfit, deleted and recreated (I joined back in late 2013). MXG (A gang I created which didn't last very long), ZT, it was deleted due to inactivity. UE, kicked for inactivity. Last one was X which has been deleted too.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Already explained above.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, I was once banned for excessive rulebreaking in 2014 but I got unbanned 1 month afterwards.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : rTech and ZIP only.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : brotherhoodman#3599

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm not really special, and I don't think I can give enough reasons as to why you should accept me. However, I can offer my free time to keep B~B legacy intact and active. There's also many things I can offer as a teammate / recruit such as being a good listener and a friendly person.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Retired soldiers recruited as hitmen, and the top elite assassins in San Andreas.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : If I'm being sincere, I have always liked this gang ever since I joined the server. It's a completely respected gang amongst everyone and that really tells you something about how the gang operates itself.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Bodo.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I like lifting weights and I'm a maniac (at some points).