Black~Bullets

ESO

@Hetler
Your last chance better not to waste it.
alt text

@SniperLyfe
After we have done some detailed investigations about you and consulting with the family members, I'm glad to inform you that your application has been accepted! Congratulations, meet me or any HQ in-game for the rest.
alt text

@Lahuma
You were close of joining but we're sorry to say that despite your good in-game efforts in hanging around, your application goes DENIED this time. re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.
alt text

@Malicious @Jack-Napier
Both applicants are under-review, keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you soon.
alt text

@celalbaba
Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. You've made a poor application and you don't seems to have the minimum experience required in order to join us. If you're still interested, feel free to apply again in 1 month, starting from today.
alt text

@NarcoS
Thank you for your interest in joining our family. we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. you need to work a lot more both on your application and your in-game work. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.
alt text

@canserbero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMr-ZgLdJ8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3izqsShHzE5wVnzT_baFP-i076mHfYSS3b19PLxuXbHbQqLCoKSivR3j0

• Moist 1

alt text
~[Applicant Main Information]~(#f2550c)

• Nickname: Soolking

• Username: kasa04

• Nationality: Algerian

• Languages you can speak: Arabic.Frensh and English.
    alt text
    ~[Player SAES Career Information]~(#f2550c)

• How long have you been playing on SAES?: 1 years ago

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): CDS/FBI/Rogue-21.
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them
    :

CDS: i left because i want to play as copside and join FBI.
FBI:i left bcz i want to help Rogue.
Rogue: i left because it was going to died also i want to back as cop.
FBIx2:i left because i want to join BB.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : SooLking#1724
    alt text
    ~[Personality Information]~(#f2550c)

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :i think you should accepte me because i can help BB with my loyality and Activity , and i'm a skilled and experianced player, Friendly , active and loyal, honest.and i will do my best For Everythings i can do it.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BB is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services , and they are killing cops, civilians , for right price.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, i want to be a part of Black Bullets because i'm very love it and their members because is has a good experiance , also BB its a strong gang on the whole server.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes @voli @Niklaus @Bodo420 @Raf0 @nicky @baphomet @Beckham.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

~[***Camels In Da House***]~(#f2550c)

:::

alt text

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname :m9co

Username : ilya60601

Nationality : russian
Languages you can speak : Russian - english
Player SAES Career Information :

how long have you been playing on SAES? : been around 2 years or more
do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :organization zero, The company If so, explain the reasons why you left/got a kick from each of them : Z-I joined them because I couldn't decide what my first gang would be, but when I came to them, I saw that they were dead. I put up with it for a year and still decided to leave them. The company-I was invited there by a good friend of mine, I saw how well they were sleeping and I agreed, after spending 2 weeks with them I realized that I didn't fit in with their gang, but I got enough experience from them
What groups are you currently part of ? : nothing

Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :M9c0#6202

Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Russian Russian I'm very good at shooting and I play a lot, I'm very sociable in both English and Russian, and I can teach you Russian :D

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black bullets is one of the strongest organization around san andreas known with holding the best assassination service and repairing , bullet trading part of Black Bullets business
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : as everyone knows black bullets one of the oldest gang around and since i started the game i always see how powerful , skilled , helpful camels are . besides, i got many friends there and im hopping that i could be by their side
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :-

Anything else that you would like to add?
[Optional] : -

@Malicious
@Napier
Congratulations! Both applicants are accepted. Malicious already joined, as for Napier meet me or any BB HQ in-game for the rest.
alt text

@soolking
@M9co1337
Thanks for your interest in joining our family, your application is Denied this time as we were not convinced that you're ready to be part of us just yet. feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested. additionally, try to put some efforts into your applications, as your current ones looks a bit poor and it doesn't meet with our standards to join

alt text

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information

• Nickname : Freezoom

• Username : maxismuz4141

• Nationality : Turkish

• Languages you can speak : Turkish and English
    Player SAES Career Information

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    UE,SWAT,FBI,MI6,TST,HS,MMC,

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    UE-I was inactive thats why I left
    SWAT-I got kick(I dont want share it in here please contach with me If you guys need reason)
    MI6-Closed
    FBI-I want to become crim
    TST-Closed
    HS-My A lot of friends left from HS and I was alone there thats why I left(Old HS)
    MMC-Closed

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I got one ban in 2014 reason was multiaccount

• What groups are you currently part of ? :
    ZIP-Architect,ALT,Government-Secretary of defence

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Freezoom#0001
    Personality Information

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Black-Bullets need active,loyal and skilled person.I can fit Black-Bullets in this subject Im skilled person I spend my 6 years in SAES in this time I learned unique skills like combat,driving etc. I've been take part in a lot of gangs and improved my skills

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black-Bullets started their activity in Liberty city.a few close friend started to work for become most fearsome criminal organizations in San Andres,after couple of months they become biggest gang in Liberty city.But sadly they arrested by cops.After a bloody gun shooting they escape to safe place later they decided to went Los Santos.A few old friends help them(Lawyers,Government officials,business men etc.)They found a quite place to hide in Los Santos.after 2 years they decided to start their business again.They moved to Las Venturas and established their Organization Headquarters.they started training a new generation of assassins.after 5 years of hard work,they stand as the biggest and most succesful assasinations in San Andres.They moved to their Headquarters to San Fierro and they continue their job where they left off

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black-Bullets organization most active and professional gang in San Andres. I always like Black-Bullets but I couldn't find the right time to join them,now is the right time for me to join them

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, but they didnt recommend to apply for Black-Bullets it was my decision

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text

• Nickname: Narcos.

• Username: Legendery.

• Nationality: Israeli.

• Languages you can speak: English, Hebrew.

Player SAES Career Information:

• How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing in saes about half a year ago.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?(name them): Hell Soldiers and Generation X.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: Hell Soldiers - I didn't feel comfortable and confident enough to be myself in the gang and I didn't get along with certain people.
    Generation X- It was a really good stay for me there in the gang, I left them because I felt it's not the right place for me and not what I searched for.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): N/A.

• What groups are you currently part of?: N/A.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: Narcos#7272.

Personality Information:

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: I don't think I'm that special over others but I can provide my combating and driving skills, why should you accept me? well I'll respect everything you say to me and I will never leave the family once I join it.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The Black Bullets organisation basically deals with assassinations for money and they also provide firearms for a decent price.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I applied specifically to Black Bullets because it's an active gang that respects everyone and I will feel a lot more comfortable there with my friends in there and I'm pretty sure that this gang would fit me the most in this server, I really can't see myself in any other gang.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes I know few members from BB their name are @Curny @Rythm @Elegant, Curny recommended me to apply.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: I really want to thank you for investing your time reading my application and I wish good luck to all the other applicants.

Kind regards,
Narcos.

Applicant Main Information:

• Nickname: LightSide

• Username: medamine1919

• Nationality: tunsian

• Languages you can speak: English-French-Arabic

Player SAES Career Information:

• How long have you been playing on SAES: I created my account since 2 years I went inactive for 6 or 7 months then I backed to saes

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?(name them): The Company

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: The company, It was a cool gang for me that I loved too much but I'm done and I want to try something new like making new friends and learn new experience thats why I left.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): N/A

• What groups are you currently part of?: Rooftop Korean

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: LightSide#9136

Personality Information:

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: Well, I'm an active member, helpful and loyal member I can provide my driving skills, but I'm not that good At combating.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The Black Bullets Role play based on assassinations for a price and also provide weapons repair and customizing for a price ofc

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I applied today for Camels family because It's one of the biggest and respectable gangs In San Andreas and I think I will have fun with all BB members especially Tunisian friends

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes I have friends In Black Bullets Trap,Beckham,raf,faysal But no one recommended me to join

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Thanks for reading my apply <3

- Nickname : Lahuma
- Username : huseyinefe
- Nationality : Turkish
- Languages you can speak : I can speak Turkish and English

- How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started to playing in 2016 but I went to inactive between 2018-2019 because of my exam which is affects my future so much and I came back at May.
- Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):
ICE
PIRUS
THE OUTFIT
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I was inactive and I wasnt know organisations reputation. Then They invited me and my cousin we decided to join together but we didnt have fun so we left. After that our friends created Pirus and they invited us we joined but Its closed. Finally The Outfit, Before I went to inactivity I saw them really cool and I was hanged with some of Outfit members But I couldn't join them because I went to inactivity and I cloudnt apply. When I come back to SAES, I joined them but It wasnt like old outfit. It was more inactive. When I'm playing at SAES Outfit was have low active players and I have a lots of friends it BB so I decided to apply Black Bullets.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
- What groups are you currently part of ?: rTECH ALT and SaS
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes I have Lahuma#1501

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? I dont like making promises I cant keep so I will talk short and clear. I wont say I will be active, I will do my best or something like this things. Everyone is doing these already and I am aware that I have to do these kinds of things when entering such a long-established organization. I'm offering to you better reputation. I know you have already good reputation but why we shouldnt increase it? I have never get any punishment from SAES. So I think it shows I'm not retarded also I think its shows my quality. In short B~B reputation will increase also You will have one more qualifield player.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets main role is to assassinate. In addition, some services such as arms and bullet trade, weapon coating and repair are also available. ~ Death by Signature
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets have qualifield members and their members have good personalities. They are like real family And I want to be part of this family. Their activities are too fun and cool. Also I have a lots of friends in Black Bullets So I want to be part of Black Bullets. And I think Black Bullets role is created for me. Most of people are simp and they deservese die. I'm giving their rewards alone but its not enough for me. I need qualifield team and my team should be family like Black Bullets members for better jobs

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes I know, @Bodo420 - @baphomet - @Treepufffer - @Niklaus and more
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]Thank you for caring and spending your time for my application.

@Freezoom
alt text
Try again in 1 month if you're still interested.

@NarcoS
@Lahuma
Your application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels and we'll get back to you soon
alt text

@LightSide
You lack the basic amount of experience we seek in our members and to keep our standards we just can't accept you now. re-apply in 1 month if still interested.

alt text

• Moist 1

@NarcoS
looks like a new fresh camel is joining the family..Congratulations, you have proven yourself with us. meet me or any HQ for the rest.
alt text

@Lahuma
We're sorry to inform you that after consultation, your application goes denied. as you have some act that we do not really like to see in you, and you have already been warned about that, but you are still continuing to do so. which is asking and demanding our members too much to hang out, bro we do really appreciate your insistence of joining and your good efforts with us but believe me, with such acts you still can't fit our standards and material, please try to fix this and then you can apply again in 2 weeks starting from today, and ofc the decision is yours. gl
alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
Application Format:

Nickname:Rocket[=OB=]
Username:Thomas05
Nationality:Tunisian [but now I am in France]
Languages you can speak:Arabic/Frensh/English
alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (3years+) but i forget my old acc so i took permission from an admin HQ and i create a new account.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.
Organization Zero
The company
Wild ~Angels
CripZ
UnderGroundEmpire
Black~Bullets
Peaky~Blinders
Hell soldiers
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC and Thc better tell the reason ingame,Organization Zero i really had fun there with cool friends,but i just felt like im done with them ,helped them a lot.I think it's time to do a high step in my career.Wild Angles closed like BBMC reason and CripZ better tell the reason in game.UE better tell the reason in game.Black~Bullets i left after i got a permission from HQ to help PB .Peaky~Blinders i will explaine the reason in game.I left BB its a long story tbh also was dumb one i didn't decide to leave or anything i just saw friends leaving i did the same since some forced me to leave (yeah i know its really fool thing ).Hs i'didn't feel well inside the gang also form the day I joined i went inactive and the mainly reason my friends came back to black bullets.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
alt text
What groups are you currently part of? :Yes,i'm in Outbreak Oganization .
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, I don't like to describe my self as special but yeah, i have some qualifications which let me be a little bit special, I keep training every single day to get better & better in my shooting skills, though, my aim is better now, I'm kind of active as well, I still have pleasure playing this game and honestly, I enjoy it as much as I can which is why I'm able to come in game everyday. In addition, my experience in gangs made me a little mature & understanding how gangs work. Though, I'm trying to get better at roleplaying as well which is one of the most important things in the server if not the most important. Whatever, I'll be behaving well & I'll try my best to be respectful towards all members. I'll keep training to get even better so i can achieve other & better skills.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets' role is mostly about assassination with its different kinds, price is the most thing they care about, whatever or however or whenever doesn't matter to them, they can do any type of assassination for the right price. Secondly, Black Bullets work on manifacturing guns, repairing them & costomising them with best kinds & types of several Scopes or Silencers which is unique & there are well-recruited people who work on that, though, in order to make a deal with Black Bullets, they should make an agreement with one of the agents. Finally but not less importantly, Black Bullets own their invesments corp which totally let them wash their money, known as "Money laundering", as usual, a special agent will be taking responsibility of the operation.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : In my opinion Black~Bullets is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.

alt text
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, @Jasser , @voli , @nicky , @K2rhym @Melou, @MArk, @Trap , @Faysal
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I' wanna say sorry i was a bit drunk and some camels forced me to leave and yeah that happened and i'm really sorry, i promise it wouldn't happen again

Thnx for reading,Rocket

The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.
Organization Zero
The company
Wild ~Angels
CripZ
UnderGroundEmpire
Black~Bullets
Peaky~Blinders
Hell soldiers

13 gangs/squads in 2 years? daaaaayum

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Nickname : Tao

• Username : bakalyaro

• Nationality : Greek

• Languages you can speak : English, Greek

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 7 years, since 2013 with huge breaks

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Outfit, Tuga Thugs

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : O and TT due to inactivity

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : No

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am here for the Role Play. I like to create scenarios and play as a character in-game although many times everyone is bored to RP. I am a mature person too.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B is a gang of assassins who specialise in killing cops,civilians or criminals around the SA. Everything come with it's price though.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because you are active, skilled, and camels (I love camels)

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nope

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No that's all I hope we will hang around ingame for more info.

Application Format

- Nickname : canserbero
- Username : 604
- Nationality : Venezuelan
- Languages you can speak : My native/main language is Spanish (Castelian), And learned English Basic Standar few years ago.

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I started my career in 2013 accompanied by a neighbor (~[@cosculluela - accounts: burro / elinsecto99]~(red)) Who showed and taught me how to play MTA-SAES. We opened a gang and broke many rules with others players from South America, I remember that gold epoch and enjoyed a lot with players who today are retired. Got a ban for multiple rules broken: Multi-Account, Bug Abusing, Deathmatch.
PD: There is proofs, where we opened LCL gang in 2013, https://www.facebook.com/LCL-GANG-589118134442559
I am being sincere in every words writed by myself.

- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : As I said before, I want to summarize my background/experience in the gangs, so you can know what were the bad decisions and impulses that led my reputation to the abyss. Taking into consideration that today and always I will be determined to join and stay in black bullets, this is a new start from 0 for myself, write you this charter with all the honesty of my heart, without defrauding my friends,family and words.

Like others had big opportunities in many gangs, but i could never adapt cuz my poor English knowledge. It was difficult for me to understand what loyalty means and saw everything as a simple game where you could join and left from a gang and still have a good reputation. Many Latinos were learned by expert people who spoke Spanish and made them loyal and great, we have the clear example of: @Trask, @Rampague, @Edgar, @Peter, @Corpsegrinder etc.. I want to argue that nobody learned a correct system and had to fuck my ass up by myself, take a bad attitude and argue in the main chat always, learn English in the translator, nowdays i'm still using XD! I applied many times in the past for B~B but I thought never be able to join because my reputation and bad behave.. Today I think, doing my best and ready enough to apply and show the HQ-Team that I can do better, be loyal like others Latinos. So here, I will leave you a gang list where you can see my past like my recently application, Please family, don't want to be judged, I'm being totally honest with you.

PD: You can PM every HQ from these gangs, there are a lot deads already.

( LCL, Zetas Cartel, Hell Soldiers, Mongols Motorcycle Club, MS13, Black Syndicate, YakuzA, Renegades, CripZ, Comando Da Capital, The Strike Team, The Company, Undisputed Comando, Oufit).

- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I got banned a lot of times, but there exist only these topics.
1 February 11, 2016 ( I did bug abusing, to be honest hari teach me it and I don't even know that was illegal).
2 August 14, 2016, Bone confuse me with other Canserbero from ( LA: RPG ).
3 Banned for anyoning nanobob, i don't remember the ban date.

- What groups are you currently part of ? : Cuban Embassy
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : canserbero#9159

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : After seeing everything in the game, nothing! I'm not self-centered or haughty, all old players went inactive, i leave everything emotional and start to play serious, i love chat with gangs members at cc and kill cops, help ful the gang and bring activity, show a good behave to saes administration and players. I like to build a serious personality and be respected.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: is an organization whose rule is to murder people for money (hit man). Each person who joins, begins to learn a lot about the art of killing, today Black Bullets achieved a great reputation for killing important people.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I found already the correct family, tried join in the past but was a noob without SAES knowloged, I was fooled many times by people who offered me a world to join their gang, When I saw myself, I was only disappointed in myself, I had low self-esteem and low standards to join this great gang. get tired of the routine but I think I have many friends here, with who I understand and spend most of the game. I consider that I'm already a little old and I have left previous gangs because I was not with my friends, it is uncomfortable, but here are most of them.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No one recommend me, i have a lot of friends here, If I start to tagg their nicks i wont finish.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I'm from the company haha.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@RocketLuncher
Due to the lack amount of your activity in-game, and the lack of your presence with our members, your application is ~[denied]~(red) after it was accepted, we are sorry for that. If still interested prove yourself and try again in a week.

@tao
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@canserbero
Your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Great effort has been shown in-game so far but we're still unsure about you. The final answer will be given shortly.

• Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Application Format:

Nickname:Rocket[=OB=]
Username:Thomas05
Nationality:Tunisian [but now I am in France]
Languages you can speak:Arabic/Frensh/English
alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (3years+) but i forget my old acc so i took permission from an admin HQ and i create a new account.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.
Organization Zero
The company
Wild ~Angels
CripZ
UnderGroundEmpire
Black~Bullets
Peaky~Blinders
Hell soldiers
Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC and Thc better tell the reason ingame,Organization Zero i really had fun there with cool friends,but i just felt like im done with them ,helped them a lot.I think it's time to do a high step in my career.Wild Angles closed like BBMC reason and CripZ better tell the reason in game.UE better tell the reason in game.Black~Bullets i left after i got a permission from HQ to help PB .Peaky~Blinders i will explaine the reason in game.I left BB its a long story tbh also was dumb one i didn't decide to leave or anything i just saw friends leaving i did the same since some forced me to leave (yeah i know its really fool thing ).Hs i'didn't feel well inside the gang also form the day I joined i went inactive and the mainly reason my friends came back to black bullets.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
alt text
What groups are you currently part of? :Yes,i'm in Outbreak Oganization .
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, I don't like to describe my self as special but yeah, i have some qualifications which let me be a little bit special, I keep training every single day to get better & better in my shooting skills, though, my aim is better now, I'm kind of active as well, I still have pleasure playing this game and honestly, I enjoy it as much as I can which is why I'm able to come in game everyday. In addition, my experience in gangs made me a little mature & understanding how gangs work. Though, I'm trying to get better at roleplaying as well which is one of the most important things in the server if not the most important. Whatever, I'll be behaving well & I'll try my best to be respectful towards all members. I'll keep training to get even better so i can achieve other & better skills.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets' role is mostly about assassination with its different kinds, price is the most thing they care about, whatever or however or whenever doesn't matter to them, they can do any type of assassination for the right price. Secondly, Black Bullets work on manifacturing guns, repairing them & costomising them with best kinds & types of several Scopes or Silencers which is unique & there are well-recruited people who work on that, though, in order to make a deal with Black Bullets, they should make an agreement with one of the agents. Finally but not less importantly, Black Bullets own their invesments corp which totally let them wash their money, known as "Money laundering", as usual, a special agent will be taking responsibility of the operation.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : In my opinion Black~Bullets is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.

alt text
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, @Jasser , @voli , @K2rhym @Melou, @MArk, @Trap , @Faysal
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I' wanna say sorry to the gang members. There is some camels forced me to leave and yeah that happened and i'm really sorry, i promise it wouldn't happen again .I have already spoken with Ahmed he said for me you can re-apply before the two weeks

Thnx for reading,Rocket

• Nickname : Maybar66

• Username : Maybar66

• Nationality : Turkish

• Languages you can speak : English, Turkish

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2012 on and off

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Rebels, SAPA, SS, FBI, MI6, NNB

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    Rebels: Left after a while to join the cop side.
    SAPA: Graduated
    SS: Left after 2ish years due to my inactivity.
    FBI: Left after a year, second inactivity period.
    MI6: Left to form NNB.
    NNB: Died :(

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, back in 2012 for shooting tires of a public vehicle.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : SAI

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, Maybar66#0823

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Apart from being a veteran pretty much nothing else makes me special.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Basically Hitman but with the addition of camels. It's all cool but I sadly don't think RP matters a lot nowadays.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : To be able to play with my friends.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Baphomet, Napier, Morde and Kaioshin.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Jumbo Klan is kinda cringe ngl.

• 2 weeks later...

@Maybar66
Thanks for your interest in joining our family, sadly despite the good efforts we were not convinced just yet that you'll fit in our family, and this is due to 2 reasons, first is your poorly written application which needs some more efforts, and second is the unconvincing reasons of leaving your previous organizations which makes us doubt your loyalty, proof yourself and re-apply again in 2 weeks if still interested.
alt text

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Mr.AIDS

• Username : Legenda171

• Nationality : Slovenian / Serbian

• Languages you can speak : Slovenian,Serbian,English.

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've started somewhere in 2012.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ALT, FBI, TT, B~B, HS, FOX, Z.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :When i decided to join "the black side" , I've been in few squads ( Fox, FBI). I've been FBI back in 2012,Did spend much time here after that i joined Hell Soldiers. I joined fox in ending of 2017, then left it and joined back to HS.
    My first gang were Blackbullets and Tuga Thugs back in 2013-2014,I can't remember actually reasons why i left.
    After all i joined Hells Soldiers which was like in 2015-2016 till 2018 when i got kicked by Twenta for telling him truth after that hell Soldiers Died.
    During that time i didn't named i joined many small gangs that are dead now,which i helped to raise, but they have been unsuccesfull. ( Midtown gangsters, The Omerta, BloodZ, SoA, Warlocks MC).
    in 2018 May i joined Wild~angels. Then they died after that i joined BloodZ with some slovenian fellas which we reached lv 2 then we have been demoted due to few people using some illegal scripts, i was set as leader but i resigned because i couldn't handle leading thing and further goals with bloodZ. Then i joined cop side wanted some change, so i joined FOX, which i left after few days because HS started to revive. I had some stressfull time in HS, so i wanted to take some break and joined Z. After i calmed down after 2-3 months i went back to HS. I got kicked from HS, because i wasn't listening to HQ which was forcing me to turf.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : Donator only.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : xPaw#7436

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, i'm special for my server knowledge,i have many experinces. I'm also special because of my character, which is always focused to a certain goal. I always try to enjoy the game, make nice community around me, good relates. That doesn't mean, I don't have bad days, which i can have, but it's pretty rare. I never leave brother behind. I'm also have above average cracking skills and shooting skills.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Main roleplay of Black~Bullets is assasinating. You can hire hitman for a specific ammount of money to kill cop, civilians or criminals. They also perfrom Arms services,which means they're selling arms around SA. They money launder money through their investment corp. It means that they make legal money from illegal, by laundering. They also make investments.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I applied specifically for Black~Bullets, because of very friendly community. I connected very well with guys i have hanged. I also know few members from before, so i would like to be their gangmate again. It's also the most active gang in SAES, so i will always have somebudy to play with and enjoy the game.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know lots of B~B members. Style, Mura, Filipino, Kaioshin, Hetler, Curny and more.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes. https://imgur.com/a/bAtNKVv

- Nickname : Ahron
- Username : Ahron
- Nationality : Israeli, Ethiopian

• Languages you can speak : Hebrew, English, Amaharic

- How long have you been playing on SAES? : Half a year.
- Who you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Medellin Cartel.
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I left because a lot of players left the gang and it isn't what it used to be.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope.
- What groups are you currently part of ? : None.
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Ahron#3521

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a friendly player to everyone, skilled, helpful, mature and very positive. To be honest I am not trying to be more special than the others, I am a modest guy that does everything in the best way he can, I know I can contribute a lot to this gang and show an example to the new players to come in the future into this gang and represent this gang proudly across the server.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The B-B Organization is a multi billionaire group of assassins and mercenaries who'm assassinate cops, civillians, criminals basicly, anything that is breathing, for the right price.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for black bullets because I have a few friends in the gang and it seems to be the most organized group in the server. I also think that my skills would best fit in this specific gang as this gang is the best in the server.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: I do know a few players and some of them did recommend me to apply.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I would like to add that I am trying to be active as much as I can, I am working 5 days in a week and I am asking a bit time to show you guys that I am worthy enough and a good fit to this gang.
I am thankful for your patience on reading this application.
P.S. I just saw the first draft of this application and I am truly sorry, I was stoned as fuck. ^_^

• Haha 1

Nickname : Duracell
Username : bamboodie
Nationality : Ukrainian
Languages you can speak : English, Ukrainian, Russian.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Texas Cartel, Organization Zero, Rogue, The Company, OversodeCrime, The Strike Team, San Andreas Federal Police, Special Task Force.

Texas Cartel - closed.
Organization Zero - left with Westbrook, due to many problems inside gang.
Rogue - closed.
The Company - left it because I didn't have any motivation to stay there. I got invited with my friends after Rogue got closed and after this some of them went inactive / or joined another gang.
OverdoseCrime - closed.
The Strike Team - closed.
San Andreas Federal Police - left it to criminal side.
Special Task Force - closed.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned once for multiaccount (At 2014, just because I was new & didn't know rules)
What groups are you currently part of ? : None.
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Duracell#9802

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think that am unique player with big experience.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black~Bullets is criminal organization which is providing assassinations and mercenary services such as killing cops, civilians, criminals.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Westbrook, Kaioshin. None recommend me to join.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Applicant Main Information : Nope.