Black~Bullets

ESO

@Nishki
We're aware of your past and it's something we can't ignore. Considering that, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Black-Sabbath
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) because you are unknown to the majority of us. Re-apply in 1 week if still interested.

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname : Simson

• Username : Simson24

• Nationality : Netherlands

• Languages you can speak : Dutch, German, English, Low Saxon

Player SAES Career Information :

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I started about 10 years ago and quit about 7/8 years ago. Rejoined last month.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Long time ago: SoA, B~B (i try to rejoin), FBI and maybe short time SWAT but I dont know if i remember it correctly. Short term: Medellin Cartel

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I left M because in my view they do all their main activity during night time, when i'm offline.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None

Personality Information :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an old B~B member and wish to rejoin. Its nostalgia, and I got many experience.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullts is a gang which carries out assassinations and sells guns across San Andreas

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : When I rejoined SAES recently I saw B~B was still there, which brought back great memories when B~B had their base in a garage in LS. Also B~B have many good and respected members who know the rules.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I think i can get along with Versace quitte well. None recommended me as far as i'm aware of.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : It would be great to be back.

Nickname :Seko|B~B
Username :srknerdgn
Nationality : Turkey
Languages you can speak : Turkish and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 5 months
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : No, i didn't join any organization before.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : --
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I wasn't banned even for once.
What groups are you currently part of ? : None for now.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because I am an active player, and i believe i am skilled enough to be useful and help the gang improve itself more.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever tries to threat their business.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Playing with people in B~B makes me happy, i enjoy the game that way, also i have some friends inside the gang which will make me enjoy the game a lot more for sure.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nyx, Style and Powel242
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No, thank you for reading.

- Nickname : BlackSabbath
- Username : fhashist
- Nationality : Turkish
- Languages you can speak : Turkish as main language and secondary is English.

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I've played nearly 7-8 years, my old nickname was EhulAcaip, I was a designer and I've designed signatures and gang logos, banners etc. to all players in SAES. I left SAES almost 3-4 years ago.
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I've been in B~B, Rebels MC, SoA, Organization Zero, FBI, SAPA etc.
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I really do not remember for what reasons I left them or got kicked, almost 3-4 years have passed since last time I've been in SAES.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Oh, I remember one, I don't remember the reason clearly why I got banned but I guess I stole my best friend's money lold, after that he forgave me and I don't remember any others if i have.
- What groups are you currently part of ? : I was in LWS, ZIP, SAP, SAFD, Brothers of Metal, HLS, and there was a group about Taxi, can't remember it's name. But after those years with inacivity I've got kicked from all of them.

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I have more than 7-8 years experiences and I know all the rules in the SAES which is more important thing for me in this game.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets kill people in return money and they are assasins that have modern weapons and modern appearance.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Mhm. The last time when I played SAES, I was in Black Bullets and I was really happy in this gang according to others and there was a family warmth in this gang, I think these reasons brought me here.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know a few person, no no one did.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I have just saw my old screenshots when I was in black bullets family, wanted to share them which including my dildo kills lol
<spoiler>
These are from 2014 6/7
https://i.hizliresim.com/KNV4II.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/jiWGfn.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/4zv67x.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/85xj60.png
https://i.hizliresim.com/mndWVc.png
</spoiler>

@Simson said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname : Simson

• Username : Simson24

Congratulations, your application is ~[Accepted]~(green), meet any HQ ingame for the rest.

alt text

@Sek0 said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname :Seko|B~B
Username :srknerdgn

&

@MonkaS said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname: MonkaS

• Username: Rand12

applications are under review, please keep hanging around and you'll get an answer soon
alt text

@Black-Sabbath said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : BlackSabbath
- Username : fhashist

Welcome back EhulAcaip, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest

alt text

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Curny.

• Username : FreezZ.

• Nationality : Israeli

• Languages you can speak : Hebrew, English.

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playing SAES:RPG since 2012

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    NNB
    TT
    HS

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    NNB - I went to criminal side.
    TT - I just came back from inactivity, and I've seen an old friend that was in TT with me and he created HS, and offered me an invitation and I came to help them progress.
    HS - I didn't feel comfortable and confident enough to be myself in the gang and I didn't get along with certain people.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Cody#7273

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What makes me so special over the others is that I am a friendly guy that connects with people rather quickly and I am a respectful person and you should accept me because like I've said before I'm overall a friendly guy and I am a loyal person.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The roleplay of Black~Bullets is mainly dealing with assassinations and they're also offering different various of weapons for the right price, and for special requests they're also doing money laundering services.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied specifically for Black Bullets because I see this gang as a respectful and polite gang that have earned my respect and I feel like this gang fits me well.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I know few guys from BB, Yes Elegant did recommend me to apply.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
Curny.

• Haha 1

-Nickname: PerroLoco
-Username: perroloco
-Nationality: Argentian
-Languages you can speak: Spanish and some English.

Player SAES Career Information:

-How long have you been playing on SAES?: Since January 2016 I think I started
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): RDMC - T~C - AA - ThC - UE - U - HS.
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
RDMC: Closed.
T~C: Closed.
AA: I left because I was admin jailed twice and then banned once. I didn't want to do any harm to them so I left on my own.
ThC: I left because I didn't get along with other people.
UE: I left because I and other friends decided to open the Undisputed Command.
U: Closed.
HS: I left because I didn't get along with some people either.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): I was banned 2 times 1 was for abusing a bug of throwing grenades inside the sr and the other was for crossing a wall bug.
-What groups are you currently part of ?: I'm in Outbreak Organization.
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: PerroLoco#2616.

Personality Information:

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I don't have anything special but I know that I could help in activities when needed and I don't bother anyone, I am a friendly person.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets history starded 8 years ago, every year teached and gived Black Bullets new knowledge and now Black Bullets is one of the strongest criminal organisations around San andreas. They have a proffesional team of Bussinesmen and Black Bullets is also know for their high quality mercenary services including their jobs as hitmen, definitely with the right amount of money black bullets can eliminate any person forever.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Because it's a good clan, I like their role and they are active.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: I only know Amara Filippo and Bodo, no one recommended me.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: No, thanks for taking the time to read this application.

alt text

^[~[Application Format]~( #ff4500)]

~[Applicant Main Information :]~(#ff4500)
- Nickname : Beckham
- Username : yassin75
- Nationality : Tunisia
- Languages you can speak : English / Frensh / Arabic

alt text

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(ff4500)

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : : I started my career with this server in 2013-2014 but got banned and came back about a year and a half ago

- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Comando da Capital

• Overdose Crime

• Wild Angels

• Underground Empire

• The Company

• Black Bullets

• Hell Soldiers

- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Comando da Capital: i left it because they're not active and they don't have any interest to host any activity

• Overdose Crime i got kick because i wanted to leave

• Wild Angels Closed

• Underground Empire I choose to join ThC

• The Company I thought a lot before leaving and it was really hard to make such a decision. I was at a good level in a gang that I loved very much, but I chose to leave for a new experience with new friends.

• Bleck Bullets I made a mistake when I left the gang, and followed my friends to try new things ... it was the worst thing I did in my career.

• Hell Soldiers It's a really good gang but I left because I just didn't feel comfortable and just didn't get along with some people and the main reason is because I want to get back into BB

- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I got a ban because I play with multiple accounting when I was new on the server.

- What groups are you currently part of ? :

• Outbreak Organization

• San Andreas Pirates

• The Motor Heads

• InvestArms Corporation

• Cuban Cars

• ZIP - Planning and Construction

- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: Of course I have it, known as Beckham#2894

alt text
~[Personality Information :]~(#ff4500)

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? Well I guess it should give me another chance to get back in the gang and have enough experience on the server and am ready to serve the gang. I am a respectful and ambitious person and always look for new experiences and challenges. Most of that I am active on the server and can be active anytime you want.

- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets : ~[Black Bullets]~(ff4500) is a criminal organization whose main role is to trade illegal weapons where it sells and repairs weapons. It is also known in San Andreas for the murders as it kills people for payment.

- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, everyone knows that Black ~ Bullets is one of the biggest gangs around San Andreas, and it's one of the best and most respected gangs ... and that might be the main reason why I chose this gang instead of other organizations. And I think the main role of the gang is in line with my taste. I was also a member and I also had many friends in this gang and this is where I would feel at ease.

- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I was a member here and I know all the gang members and all of them are my friends, but my idea was to apply again for this organization.

- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : nothing. I just want to apologize to the camel members for what happened in the past .. I took a stupid step that we failed ... I hope you understand that there was a small accident and now I want to fix what happened

:::

alt text

~[Applicant Main Information :]~(orange)

- Nickname : KinGSmoke
- Username : kingsmoke
- Nationality : Portuguese
- Languages you can speak : Portuguese and English

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(#db7100)

- How long have you been playing on SAES? : i joined in 2015 but i stayed inactive for maybe 2016 to 2020 because of my potato pc back then. i'm active now since May of 2020.
- Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Outfit
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i really enjoyed being a part of Outfit, really good gang members everyone helped me, but the HQ's were inactives. It was a shame.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
- What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : KinG_Smoke

~[Personality Information :]~(orange)

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I like to chat with members and help them when i can. I'm friendly person, and i don't like troubles. I do everything i can to help the gang where i am.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: An organization known throughout San Andreas with many connections across the city, capable of expanding is arms business across the city. And they are also known for being the best professionals in San Andreas for killing people for money.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because it is one of the oldest gangs, and for that reason the members must help each other to keep the gang alive. It is known for having friendly members like @bodo a simp.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Bodo, Versace, Niklaus and Treepufffer. Bodo recommended.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

• Haha 1

alt text
Applicant Main Information :alt text

• Nickname: Soolking

• Username: kasa04

• Nationality: Algerian

• Languages you can speak: Arabic.Frensh and English.

Player SAES Career Information :alt text

• How long have you been playing on SAES?: 1 years ago.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): CDS/FBI/Roghe-21.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:

CDS: i left because i want to play as copside and join FBI.
FBI:i left bcz i want to help Rogue.
Rogue: i left because it was going to died also i want to back as cop.
FBIx2:i left because i want to join BB.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : SooLking#1724

Personality Information :alt text

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :i think you should accepte me because i can help BB with my loyality and Activity , and i'm a skilled and ewperianced player, Friendly , active and loyal, honest.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BB is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services , and they are killing cops, civilians , for right price.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, i want to be a part of Black Bullets because i'm very love it and their members because is has a good experiance , also BB its a strong gang on the whole server.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes @voli @Niklaus @Bodo420 @Raf0 @nicky @baphomet

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text

- Nickname : Lahuma
- Username : huseyinefe
- Nationality : Turkish
- Languages you can speak : I can speak Turkish and English

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I started to playing in 2016 but I went to inactive between 2018-2019 because of my exam which is affects my future so much and I came back at May.
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):
ICE
PIRUS
THE OUTFIT
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I was inactive and I wasnt know organisations reputation. Then They invited me and my cousin we decided to join together but we didnt have fun so we left. After that our friends created Pirus and they invited us we joined but Its closed. Finally The Outfit, Before I went to inactivity I saw them really cool and I was hanged with some of Outfit members But I couldn't join them because I went to inactivity and I cloudnt apply. When I come back to SAES, I joined them but It wasnt like old outfit. It was more inactive. When I'm playing at SAES Outfit was have low active players and I have a lots of friends it BB so I decided to apply Black Bullets.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No
- What groups are you currently part of ? : rTECH and ALT
-
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :
Yes I have Lahuma#1501

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? I dont like making promises I cant keep so I will talk short and clear. I wont say I will be active, I will do my best or something like this things. Everyone is doing these already and I am aware that I have to do these kinds of things when entering such a long-established organization. I'm offering to you better reputation. I know you have already good reputation but why we shouldnt increase it? I have never get any punishment from SAES. So I think it shows I'm not retarded also I think its shows my quality. In short B~B reputation will increase also You will have one more qualifield player.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets main role is to assassinate. In addition, some services such as arms and bullet trade, weapon coating and repair are also available. ~ Death by Signature
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets have qualifield members and their members have good personalities. They are like real family And I want to be part of this family. Their activities are too fun and cool. Also I have a lots of friends in Black Bullets So I want to be part of Black Bullets. And I think Black Bullets role is created for me. Most of people are simp and they deservese die. I'm giving their rewards alone but its not enough for me. I need qualifield team and my team should be family like Black Bullets members for better jobs

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes I know, @Bodo420 - @baphomet - @Treepufffer - @Niklaus and more
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]Thank you for caring and spending your time for my application.

@PerroLoco said in Black~Bullets:

-Nickname: PerroLoco
-Username: perroloco

Congratulations, your application is ~[Accepted]~(green), meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest
alt text

@Beckham said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : Beckham
- Username : yassin75
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I just want to apologize to the camel members for what happened in the past .. I took a stupid step that we failed ... I hope you understand that there was a small accident and now I want to fix what happened

this is your final chance, don't screw up!
welcome back
alt text

@kingsmoke said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : KinGSmoke
- Username : kingsmoke

Congratulations, your application is ~[Accepted]~(green), meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest
alt text

@soolking said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname: Soolking

• Username: kasa04

We'r sorry to inform you that your application is ~[DENIED]~(red)
unfortunately we were not convinced you'd fit in our team. feel free to reapply in 2 weeks if still interested.

alt text

@Hetler said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : Hetler
- Username : Pasquale12

under review, keep hanging around

alt text

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Sniperlyfe

• Username : momen123

• Nationality : Tunisian

• Languages you can speak : Arabic - french - english

• how long have you been playing on SAES? : been around 4 years or more

• do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    Commando Da capital : i don't remember why i left exactly it's probably because i didn't like it back then
    Organization zero : i joined when i got unbanned from the server and the gang was dead so i left
    Tuga Thugs : i got kicked due to rulebreak
    overdose crime : joined to get some experience in game then i left to join tt back
    tuga thugs :after 2 years , i left due to some problems and went to help my friends in clandestine mob
    clandestine mob : i joined the gang stayed active for a while then went inactive after i joined back the server , the gang was pretty much dead
    hell soldiers : stayed for a couple of days after trying to join i don't have any problems with the gang or the members but i just couldn't fit in there and i realised that it's not the same gang as the first generation

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : did above

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : yes been banned twice once for multi accounting when i was newbie and the other one i don't remember exactly why but it got solved back then

• What groups are you currently part of ? : Cuban Cars - raceTECH - Cunning Stunts - outbreak organization

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : yes , SniperLyfe#1410

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :im a well known player around the community and i know that im friendly and skilled enough to fit in . In addition, im Positive guy , mature and trying to be creative and unique as much as i can . Moreover im really active around the server

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black bullets is one of the strongest organization around san andreas known with holding the best assassination service and repairing , bullet trading part of Black Bullets business

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : as everyone knows black bullets one of the oldest gang around and since i started the game i always see how powerful , skilled , helpful camels are . besides, i got many friends there and im hopping that i could be by their side

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes i know many camels as my friends and yeah slayfly recommended me to apply

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i got all my interest towards black bullets and i know i wasn't loyal enough in my previous organizations but trust me if i get the chance to be one of the camels i will never waste it

• Nickname :Malicious

• Username :malicious

• Nationality : Tunisian

• Languages you can speak : English,French,Arabic and little bit croatian

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I started playing SAES since years as i remember since August 2017

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Hell Soldiers,San Andreas ProCop Academy,The Company,OverdoseCrime,Black Syndicate

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :Hell Soldiers died,SAPA i wanted to try the cops side but i didnt get along with them so i left for the best,ThC actually it was the best experience since it was level 1 anyways after months i had some troubles with the HQs (i admit it was my fault) I also remember being kicked,OC died,BS died

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Not Really

• What groups are you currently part of ? :I Went inactive for a year, so i guess i lost everything,Otherwise im still in cunning stunts

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :ACY Malicinos#3489

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : As I said above I have played this game for years so I am close to leveraging B~B with all my skills I have acquired here, I am a loyal, helpful, mature and honest player. As I remember, I am a good teamworker and a skilled player,As i know I am not a flammer or even a toxic player. Also I can bring in gang activity since I am an active player and I am sure I will make a good addition to this family with being a part of the camels

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: A group of well-trained friends use their minds to create a respectable family in San Andreas, and they are known at the moment to be the most important criminal organization offering the best kind of assassinations I have ever seen, in addition, Black Bullets offer any specific type of assassination. Fully developed in-kind weapons. Well, they sell and repair weapons, aside from performing any tasks, they don't face any difficulties from the government because everyone knows that the government cannot deal with such a large family as this one, and in the end they make money laundering and lending to avoid the government at all.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I am applying specifically to Black Bullets because I see potential in myself in this gang as well as B ~ B is a unique gang that top players respect, however I can add an extra feature in this gang that benefits everyone like my skills and all my relationships with all the players I know. I'm sort of good cracker and trying to be better, I know how skilled and kind people are in this clan, so I am ready to make new friends,be part of them and also prove my loyalty that I can be part of this family and I hope no one will be disappointed

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: I know a few members and am willing to find out more, Slayfly and Curny are greatly appreciated for recommending me to apply for a B ~ B

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : The time you stood reading this is more than appreciated

Nickname : Celalbaba

• Username : Rex

• Nationality : Turkish/Danish

• Languages you can speak : Turkish/Danish/English

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2018

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : FBI

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : FBI, Left due to inactivity but was still in the squad, recently came back and Decided to leave and try Crimlife. And one great gang came to my mind, BB.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : GXT

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Corleone#3783

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Good at driving, rp, got alot of cop experience, can be used against them :D

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Assasins/mercenaries. Getting paid to protect the one who you paid you, or set a bounty on someone, or protect what ever they want to protect, with a price.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : something special about BB it just grew in my heart to apply to this gang.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Not really, looking forward to join you guys, if passed.

- Nickname : canserbero
- Username : 604
- Nationality : Venezuelan
- Languages you can speak : Spanish and English

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2013, 7 years.
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
LCL: Dead.
Zetas Cartel: Dead.
Hell Soldiers: I was part of first generation and join in the future again when Twenta and lamza was leading it, gang dead.
Mongols Motorcycle Club: Gang dead.
MS13: Gang dead.
YakuzA: I left, Some members were annoying for playing at GT.
Renegades: I-Gun & Infinity was leading it, gang die.
Underground Empire: Left long time ago.
Comando Da Capital: I haved some problems with HQ team.
CripZ: Left.
ThC: Left to help my mates with Undisputed command.
Outfit: Left, HQs don't care about the gang, Solrac basically is leading the gang alone without be HQ, some members left already to join B~B, we decide it.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
1 February 11, 2016 ( I did bug abusing, to be honest hari teach me it and I don't even know that was illegal).
2 August 14, 2016, Bone confuse me with other Canserbero from ( LA: RPG ).
3 Banned for anyoning nanobob, i don't remember the ban date.
- What groups are you currently part of ? : Cuban Embassy
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : canserbero#9159

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Nothing, i'm a normal players who plays always this game, I like to entertain myself with people and kill cops some times! All old players went retired/inactive, i just can say im here as a friendly guy who follow saes rules and like chat with peoples.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: t is an organization whose rule is to murder people for money (hit man). Each person who joins, begins to learn a lot about the art of killing, today Black Bullets achieved a great reputation for killing important people.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I'm sure I found a family in which I can stay until the final days of SAES, over time we get tired of the routine but I think I have many friends here, with whom I understand and spend most of the game. I consider that I'm already a little old and I have left previous gangs because I was not with my friends, it is uncomfortable, but here are most of them.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No one recommend me to apply, I did willingly. Friends: @Kaioshin @RAMPAGE @Style , @Westbrook etc.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I'm from the company XDDDD.

• Thanks 1

• Nickname : Napier

• Username : jacknapier

• Nationality : Turkish

• Languages you can speak : English, Turkish

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I played a lot between 2010 and 2014. I came back now.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Rebels MC.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I was the Vice-President of Rebels MC for a long time back at the old times. Also I did my part of presidency when Felix went inactive. When I came back the game this year I played with the MC as a veteran member. I left Rebels MC (new-gen) because it died, unfortunately.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes. Reshirion#6663

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :
    As I mentioned above, I've played for a long time thus I know how to play, act, and behave. I know the rules of course and play by them. I'm experienced at managing people and being a part of a gang. I still love to RP even it is not very popular nowadays. In general, I'm an old, experienced, friendly player.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
    A group of ex-military friends comes back to civil life after they serve. They have big goals in their minds but they can't adapt the city life and can't earn enough money. So, they decide to do what they do best to achieve their goals, killing people. They formed an organization of assassins which is called "Black Bullets". They provide assasination and mercenary services and also all kinds of weapons and ammo for a price.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well there are reasons for that. While I was playing at SAES before I took a break Black Bullets was there and B~B is still here. It is one of the oldest and the most powerful gangs of the server. This situation makes it impossible to not apply to Black Bullets. Also as a RP lover I would like to RP as a member of Black Bullets. Being a member of an assasination organization is really tempting to me.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes I have some friends in Black Bullets. @baphomet @Morde

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I would like to add that I'm in this for real. I've played without a gang for a while and did some research. I've made my mind and would like to be part of this family.

Nickname: Narcos.
Username: Legendery.
Nationality: Israeli.
Languages you can speak: English, Hebrew.

Player SAES Career Information:

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing in saes about half a year ago.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?(name them):
HS
X
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: HS - I didn't feel comfortable and confident enough to be myself in the gang and I didn't get along with certain people.
X- It was a really good stay for me there in the gang, i left them because i felt it's not the right place for me and not what i searched for.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): N/A.
What groups are you currently part of?: N/A.
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: Narcos#7272.

Personality Information:

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you: What makes me special it's that i'm a friendly person that connected with people very quickly and i'm respectful person, you should accept me because i'm loyal person.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The Black Bullets organisation basically deals with assassinations for money and they also provide firearms for a decent price.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I applied specificity because It's an active gang that respect everyone and i will feel better in the gang with my friends there.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes I know few members from BB their name are @Curny @Rythm @Elegant, Yes Curny did recommend me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Thanks for taking your time while reading my application.

Regards, Narcos.