Black~Bullets

ESO

@RESIST4NT
Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Good effort shown in game, we expect more from you as a camel. Find any HQ in game for the rest.

@Mattoo
Your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Final answer will be given shortly.

@Nicoo130903
Your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Expect a final answer in the upcoming days

@Burist
Low effort application. Therefore, it has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@shadow123
Same for you. Low effort application. Therefore, it has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname :Seko|B~B

• Username :srknerdgn

• Nationality : Turkey

• Languages you can speak : Turkish and English

Player SAES Career Information :

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2 months

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : No, i didn't join any organization before.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : --

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I wasn't banned even for once.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None for now.

Personality Information :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Because I am an active player, and i believe i am skilled enough to be useful and help the gang improve itself more.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets based in San Fierro and it's a criminal organization however their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and whoever tries to threat their business.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Playing with people in B~B makes me happy, i enjoy the game that way, also i have some friends inside the gang which will make me enjoy the game a lot more for sure.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nyx, Style and Powel242

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No, thank you for reading.

@Mattoo
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) because you have 3 accounts linked to your serial; one of them was last seen not even a month ago. Don't bother re-applying.

@Nicoo130903
We don't think you would fit our gang at the moment. Therefore, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Sek0
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) because we think you're too new to join us for now. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Boody
Thanks for applying for B~B. Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). The final answer will be given shortly.

• Moist 1

Nickname: Disha
Username: Mohamed2020
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic & English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 5 Years since (2015)
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAPA
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i was using old laptop with 2gb ram so i was extremely lagging
one day i was playing they kicked me and When I asked why ?, they told me that I broke many rules

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes Twice .....First when I was a new server player I did not know the rules well so [I put SAES> before my name] so bone banned me
Secondly, I have three PC's in the house connected to the same Internet network. one day my younger brother was playing and they banned him. I do not remember the reason. Then they banned me. When I asked why they said, [Evading ban]

What groups are you currently part of? :none
Personality Information :My real name is Mohamed, I am Muslim, 20 years old, I am studying at a military secondary school,this year is my last year at the secondary school,i hope to join the Military college,I am a participant in the fitness club [Gym]

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am old in saes and got alot of experience about Crim life from my friends that I can share with you and also I am good roleplayer and active member and I learn from my mistakes fast
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets is acriminal organization that support aassinations with 30k for cops and criminals & 20k for the civilians
also black bullets Supports the financing of weapons and drugs but the customer must negotiated with BB ageants first to agree about the cost
Money wash is allowed too
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : recommended by my friend [Harb]
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yeah Harb,Eso,A7md & MatizZ
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thank you

@zam11
It would be a waste of time to even consider your application as you have applied for another organization after applying for us.

@Disha
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) because you are pretty much unknown to everyone in the gang. I recommend you to spend some time with us so we get to know you better and re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Burist
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) due to the fact that you have copied more or less everything from another applicant. Don't bother re-applying.

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Hamppe

• Username : Hamppe

• Nationality : Sweden

• Languages you can speak : Swedish and English.

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I think since 2012, Back and forth.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Latest was LE. Before that it I have been in NNB, TT, M.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : LE got delted. NNB got deleted as well. TT I have no clue, I think I left to help a friends gank. M don't know.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yeah, I think I got banned around 2014 for scamming people.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None.

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I have been playing this game and on this server for a long long time. So I got plenty of exprience. I promise that i'm one of the best drivers in the server. I love to do alot of teamwork and of course love to do roleplays.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: If you want to put a price on someones head. What's the best way to do it without police or anyone noticing it was by you. Yeah, you thought right. Contact BB if you don't want to do it by yourself. For the right price you can hire a assination to get rid of the problem. BB can also offer guns and ammo. They also doing some illegal money laundering.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Since I started I have seen you guys. I admires how good BB always been and how you always been at the top. No decision on what gang I want to join. I don't want to be one of the real asslickers but it would be an honor to join your gang.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I knew some people for a couple of years ago but I have no clue if they are still in.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I hope you liked my application and
    especially the rp-role, because I didn't want it to be mainstream. It's up to you now, thanks.

• Moist 1

~[Applicant Main Information:]~(#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00)

Nickname : I have known as Trap
Username : Trap1
Nationality : I am a resident of Tunisian
Languages you can speak : ( French / English / Arabic ).
alt text

~[Player SAES Career Information:]~(#ff6f00,#ff6f00)

How long have you been playing on SAES?: 9 Month's i believe. However, i had a periods of inactivity.
What is your experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): The Company & The Outfit & ICE
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

:::

ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcements: Because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready, and they didn't respect anyone so i decided to be as crim side.

The Outfit : That was the first experience for me in saes that made me understand how gangs work and i stayed there more then 3 month i helped them in many things so i guess it's time to start my carrier.

The Company: I thought a lot before leaving and it was really hard to make such a decision. I was a Cool Player in a gang that I loved very much, but I chose to leave for a new experience with new friends, i guess time challenge in my carrer; and that's why i chosed Camel's i will find my comfort when i play as camel !!.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of ?: Global Express Trucking Company & World Farming Supply.

alt text

~[Personality Information :]~(#ff6f00,#ff6f00)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, I spent a lot of time with some of BlackBullets members, and I think that I can be part of the gang, because Im very active, I haven't been in any fight with them, I'm fully understanding with other BB members, I'll be loyal, mature, I will never break your gang rules and also F1 server rules and the most important thing is that I always respect everyone. I have also experiences with some other gangs, so I know all things how they should go.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: BlackBullets gang is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services around whole SanAdreas. It's a gang based in SanFierro, but as I said, they are doing criminal activities around whole SanAdreas. The classes they assassinate include cops, civilians, and criminals. For the right price they can do all other things, that make you feel good. They are also dealing with all kind of weapons.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because I think it's one of the most friendship and strong organized gangs on the whole server, theyve a good roleplay what's important on the criminal side. Also I know that a lot of your members are skilled and mature players which are always ready to help.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I have a friends but it was my idea to apply for this is organization
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Thats All, Thanks !

alt text

@Hamppe
Thanks for applying for B~B. Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Hang with the camels in the upcoming days so they get to know you better and the final answer will be given shortly.

@Modl
We're glad to see you re-applied for us after your denial. For now, your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Stick with the camels in the upcoming days. Expect the final answer soon.

@Trap
Thanks for your interest in joining B~B. Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Hang with the camels in the upcoming days and the final answer will be given shortly.

• Moist 1

~[Applicant Main Information :]~(orange,orange,orange)

Nickname: Filippo (SanTa)
Username: acabsanta
Nationality: Tunisian.
Languages you can speak: My native languague is Arabic , others are French & English.

alt text
~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(orange)

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Been playing on the server for years but i can say that i'm fully back in 2016.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
BS: the time i've back from my inactivity in 2016 i've joined Black~Syndicate Left it for the inactivity and it's now already archived, then i went to UE and after some months i got kicked for breaking a rule twice, my last station in the criminal side was Black Bullets. Some months later, i felt bored from being a thief and joined Swat, there i've spend a long time & a few months ago i had a fight with a HQ does not improve behavior & found my self kicked for a personal fight, About my Last station as a cop at FOX, they're a decent sqaud, and from my simple experience i noticed that it's the best sqaud on the server, but with that felt like the cop side doesn't fit me anymore like it used to & i took the decision to permently leave it.

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I already mentioned all the details bellow.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope.

What groups are you currently part of? : LWS, DE, CC, SAI, rTECH, CS ,IAC & SaS.

alt text
~[Personality Information :]~(orange)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, I'm experienced enough to be this part that positively presents his gang at any time and in Diffirent ways which is benefit the gang as much as possible and this is a commitment. Also, friendship and respect for everyone is an advantage for me to keep up the team work.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a Criminel organization based in San Fierro, Their RolePlay mainly revolves around Assassination contracts and mercenary jobs. they don't mind who's the victim, it works with Cops, Civilians & other criminels as well around the whole of San Andreas, for the right price can get you all sorts of weapons.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black~Bullets is one of the oldest gangs on the server, top skilled dudes... i'm not the one who's gonna decide or describe what are the High Quality's of B~B , the whole server knows that, the Friendly members , huge experience, the way the camels dealing with the diffirent activities is really something special and rare. That immediately made me know the only gang that I can apply for again , is Black~Bullets, leaving the first time made me realize that this is the only family for me.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Most of the camels are my friends, I've got the idea of coming back to B~B since the first day i left it.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text

• Haha 1

@Hamppe
We don't think you're ready to join us at the moment. Therefore, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Modl
Your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) because we're still unsure about you, although you re-applied for us after your denial. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Trap
Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Meet any HQ in-game for the rest.

@Filippo
Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Expect the final answer in the upcoming days.

• Moist 1

alt text
~[Applicant Main Information:]~(#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00)

• Nickname: Niklaus

• Username: xxmrtrollstylexx

• Nationality: UAE (Dubai)

• Languages you can speak: English and Arabic.

alt text
~[Player SAES Career Information:]~(#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00)

• How long have you been playing on SAES?: I have been playing on SAES since 2015 as I remember but I went inactive for 2 years from 2016 till 2018 because of my education I was in high school back then.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): Underground Empire and FOX Operation X.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: I left Underground Empire because I wanted to try out the cops side, so I decided to join FOX as I knew few friends there already, it was fun actually in the beginning but I got really bored there since almost all of my friends are gangsters and even when I was in FOX I used to spawn as criminal and hang with my criminal side friends, so I decided to say goodbye and thank FOX for the fun time I had there and leave to go back to criminals side.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Nope.

• What groups are you currently part of?: Radio SA, Secret Service, San Andreas Fire Department, K-9 Security, and Cunning Stunts.

alt text
~[Personality Information:]~(#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00,#ff6f00)

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: Well, I consider myself an expert criminal who likes team working and playing as a professional gangster, also I had the chance to hang with a lot of Black~Bullets members, even when I was in FOX I used to hang with them all the time and that's my main reason for leaving the cops side, as for the activity I was the most active member in both of Underground Empire and FOX Operation X.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is most successful assassinations organization in San Andreas, they also provide Arms trades and other customization business all around San Andreas they launder their money professionally with the highest profit possible, Black~Bullets are the most terrifying gang and their name strikes fear deep down the heart of anyone who hears it.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Black~Bullets is one of the oldest gangs but they are extraordinary with their skilled, friendly and mature members which I had the honor to hang with them and had a lot of fun with them so I decided to join them to continue our fun with this high society gang.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Well, most of the active camels are my friends and the others I had the chance to hang with them at least once since I'm always around them.
    for those who recommended me to apply are: @Bodo420 @Versace @Amara

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]:

~[~ CAMELS IN DA HOUSE !!! ~]~(#ff6f00)
alt text

• Haha 1

@Filippo said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Filippo (SanTa)
Username: acabsanta

Hey there SanTa~ ! Good to see you coming back to us . Your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) ! Meet me or any B~B HQ ingame . Welcome back !

alt text

@Niklaus said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname: Niklaus

• Username: xxmrtrollstylexx

Hey there Niklaus ! Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(yellow,orange) . Expect the final answer in the upcoming days.

alt text

• Moist 1

- Nickname : Nicky
- Username : Clashofsaes
- Nationality : Tunisia
- Languages you can speak : English , Arabic

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : active 2016
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : TT, BB , OC , CripZ,CDC and HS

- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

TT : the gang was very strong when i joined so i felt like i should join a lower lvl gang to show up and yeah my Discussion was stupid asf
OC : i left when i knew the leader is just free inviting people
CripZ : got kicked due 2 adminjails in a day
B~B : i left to try smth new a bit with a permission from hq
HS : its a really good gang but i left cause i already got used to camel style and i can give my energy only at bb

- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Da once by mistake got unbanned same day
- What groups are you currently part of ? : OB , Rtech

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : : I'm not special, yet I'm a good learner, I understand quickly and you should re accept me for what I have done last years for BB just forget what happened last week am coming back to help, stay.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: : Black Bullets are a criminal organization that give people access to assassinate, kidnap for cash in return
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because it's one gang one family
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : : I guess I know them all and no-one told me to apply
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes, I Apologize to all camels for what I have done in this last period my bad guys I hope you understand, you know it's not easy to lose what you have done in 2.5 years, but here I'am again rank doesn't matter to me, I don't mind restarting from 0 , also one last thing I accept what Eso told me in private (some rules). Peace

- Nickname : voli
- Username : omrane147
- Nationality : Tunisia
- Languages you can speak : English & Arabic
- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2012 as I remember
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC / OC & BB
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : the most of them been deleted , kicked from thc cause inactive ,oc fought an HQ was kidding but took it serious and HS I dont belong to be there ( its a cool gang but I had nothing to do here ) (BB followed some camels and it was a really fool thing Ive ever made)
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Once by misunderstanding
- What groups are you currently part of ? : OB only
- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I dont wanna say that Im special but yeah I got enough experience , I can and will do my best to help camels again and rework with much effort even more than past
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets based in SF they do some assassinations in whole SA also they kidnap/kill cops or criminals, repairing and selling weapons as well
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : was a mistake leaving camels at this period , I felt like home inside was a really good year there and I trying to enjoy the game again as camel
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : all are my friends but no one recommended me to re apply
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : First of all sorry for leaving camels this time , its was a dumb move to be honest actually I felt bad once I did leave also I blamed my self 100 times; I dont know what happened to me honestly to take a such decision like that CAMELS IN DA HOUSE

alt text

Applicant Main Information
Nickname : Nishki
Username : bluelive122
Nationality : I am from Saudi Arabia.
Languages you can speak : Arabic and English
alt text
PDow long have you been playing on SAES? : About 7 years or 6 something around that it was all in 2013 where it started.
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
1/OC Dead twice maybe.
2/ThC Left to reunite with my friend in cripz
3/CripZ Really got bored sitting around alone after my friend went inactive so I decided to leave after everything was basically boring and no one was around to hang with.
4/WA/PB/TC/BS Was a good ride but all of them sadly died.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I've explained above.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes I was for being a cunt towards Daryl.
What groups are you currently part of ? : I am part of Al-Munazama-The Motor heads (inactive there) Q-Dance and that's it.
alt text

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a cracker the gang might not be in-need of one but yeah I am one I am really active I work really well as a scout and I am really super outgoing and would bring joy around

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a big strong organization that is well known around the city that kick people who try to take their place in the city so they can keep their high reputation in the city and around the country.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets is one of the known respected old and professional gangs for me being part of such an organization between such members would be a great honor.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Yes quite few did but some ex members did as well

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : We all know about my past and my repuatation ingame It might be not at it's best but trust me the moment you know me personaly you will change your mind about me 400% as every one I've got close to did so far all I want is one shot inside the gang to prove to the HQ's what I am really made of.

• Haha 1

Nickname : Hamppe
Username : Hamppe
Nationality : Sweden
Languages you can speak : Swedish and English.

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I think since 2012, Back and forth.
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Latest was LE. Before that it I have been in NNB, TT, M.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : LE got delted. NNB got deleted as well. TT I have no clue, I think I left to help a friends gank. M don't know.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yeah, I think I got banned around 2014 for scamming people.
What groups are you currently part of ? : None.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I have been playing this game and on this server for a long long time. So I got plenty of exprience. I love to do alot of teamwork and of course love to do roleplays. As you see Im a loyal player. I hate to hopping around.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: If you want to put a price on someones head. What's the best way to do it without police or anyone noticing it was by you. Yeah, you thought right. Contact BB if you don't want to do it by yourself. For the right price you can hire a assination to get rid of the problem. BB can also offer guns and ammo. They also doing some illegal money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Since I started I have seen you guys. I admires how good BB always been and how you always been at the top. No decision on what gang I want to join. I don't want to be one of the real asslickers but it would be an honor to join your gang.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I knew some people for a couple of years ago but I have no clue if they are still in.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I know that I copied my last application. I thought it was good. Just edited "What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?" answer.

• Moist 1

- Nickname : BlackSabbath
- Username : fhashist
- Nationality : Turkish
- Languages you can speak : Turkish as main language and secondary is English.

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I've played nearly 7-8 years, my old nickname was EhulAcaip, I was a designer and I've designed signatures and gang logos, banners etc. to all players in SAES. I left SAES almost 3-4 years ago and three or four days ago I decided to come back.
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I've been in B~B, Rebels MC, SoA, Organization Zero, FBI, SAPA etc.
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I really do not remember for what reasons I left them or got kicked, almost 3-4 years have passed since last time I've been in SAES.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Oh, I remember one, I don't remember the reason clearly why I got banned but I guess I stole my best friend's money lold, after that he forgave me and I don't remember any others if i have.
- What groups are you currently part of ? : I was in LWS, ZIP, SAP, SAFD, Brothers of Metal, HLS, and there was a group about Taxi, can't remember it's name. But after those years with inacivity I've got kicked from all of them.

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I have more than 7-8 years experiences and I know all the rules in the SAES which is more important thing for me in this game.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets kill people in return money and they are assasins that have modern weapons and modern appearance.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Mhm. The last time when I played SAES, I was in Black Bullets and I was really happy in this gang according to others and there was a family warmth in this gang, I think these reasons brought me here.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I remember Elyeso, Ecko and I knew ESO he was HQ of B~B, I don't know is he still here or still active on SAES but I knew him, I don't know the new members (last 3-4 years) in the game.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : My name is Yunus Emre, living in Ankara / Turkey and I'm working in Ministry of Justice, Project Office and these are my last words nothing came to my mind, have a good day!

@nicky said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : Nicky
- Username : Clashofsaes
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes, I Apologize to all camels for what I have done in this last period my bad guys I hope you understand, you know it's not easy to lose what you have done in 2.5 years, but here I'am again rank doesn't matter to me, I don't mind restarting from 0 , also one last thing I accept what Eso told me in private (some rules). Peace

&

@voli said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : voli
- Username : omrane147
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : First of all sorry for leaving camels this time , its was a dumb move to be honest actually I felt bad once I did leave also I blamed my self 100 times; I dont know what happened to me honestly to take a such decision like that CAMELS IN DA HOUSE

after long discussions and based on the set of special terms and rules sent to you in private (which you accepted) the HQ team have decided to grant you both 1 last chance to redeem yourselves & prove your apologize and claimed loyalty in actions rather than words. do not screw this chance as there wont be another one.

~[Accepted]~(green)
alt text

@Nishki said in Black~Bullets:

Applicant Main Information
Nickname : Nishki
Username : bluelive122

stay close & keep hanging around and you'll get the answer soon. still under review

alt text

@Hamppe said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname : Hamppe
Username : Hamppe

Congratulations, your application is ~[Accepted]~(green), meet any HQ ingame for the rest.
alt text
(about time we got another sweedish to hang with ecko)

@Black-Sabbath said in Black~Bullets:

- Nickname : BlackSabbath
- Username : fhashist
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I remember Elyeso, Ecko and I knew ESO he was HQ of B~B, I don't know is he still here or still active on SAES but I knew him, I don't know the new members (last 3-4 years) in the game.

welcome back to the server
i am still here, it's been around 4 years but i still remember you
keep hanging around and you'll get an answer soon
still under review for now

alt text

• Moist 1