ESO

Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname :Rick

• Username :jerome11

• Nationality :Turkish

• Languages you can speak :English,Turkish

Player SAES Career Information :

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2019 May

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :Generation X,Rebels MC,FBI,VeC

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    Generation X-I was HQ in there and I had an issue with leader,and I was kicked.
    Rebels MC-It was my first gang,and I couldn't adapt there so I left
    FBI-It was my first squad, it was great but my old friend called me for helping his new gang.
    VeC-Closed

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No

• What groups are you currently part of ? :GXT

Personality Information :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :First of all,I am loyal person,and I am fast learner.Actually, my priority is gaining experience and I'm sure I'll learn many things from this team also I am good at teamwork, means I can provide things which are benefit of gang.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets are most succesful assasination group of San Andreas.They kill civilian,criminal and cops for money.Their assassins are most skilled and talented in SA,means they never failed any single contract.They are gaining tons of money from Arms dealing and assasinations. They also provide financial help of course with interest.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I believe the best place for me to advance in my career is with a stable and well-respected organization. B~B which is known for respected members and its mission. I want to be part of a organization where I can continue to use and expand my skills.Furthermore,I've done bad and good things and I believe I get experiences from these.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Nexroth,Casual.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thanks for reading my application

@Raf0
@Rick
Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. Your application is currently under review. Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.
alt text
@SoZa
Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes denied. Not a bad application at all but you don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested into us.
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
alt text
Applicant Main Information
Nickname : Nishki

Username : bluelive122

Nationality : I am from Saudi Arabia.

Languages you can speak : Arabic and English
alt text

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : About 7 years or 6 something around that it was all in 2013 where it started.

Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

1/OC Dead twice maybe.
2/ThC Left to reunite with my friend in cripz
3/CripZ Really got bored sitting around alone after my friend went inactive so I decided to leave after everything was basically boring and no one was around to hang with.
4/WA/PB/TC/BS Was a good ride but all of them sadly died.

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I've explained above.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes I was for being a cunt towards Daryl.

What groups are you currently part of ? : The motor heads.
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a cracker the gang might not be in-need of one but yeah I am one I am really active I work really well as a scout and I am really super outgoing and would bring joy around.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets is a big strong organization that is well known around the city that kick people who try to take their place in the city so they can keep their high reputation in the city and around the country.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets is one of the known respected old and professional gangs for me being part of such an organization between such members would be a great honor.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes Rocket and quite few others did.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : We all know about my past and my repuatation ingame It might be not at it's best but trust me the moment you know me personaly you will change your mind about me 400% as every one I've got close to did so far all I want is one shot inside the gang to prove to the HQ's what I am really made of.
alt text

• Haha 1

@Raf0
good ingame efforts shown, but we will expect a lot more from you as a camel
Application is Accepted, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.
alt text

@Rick
We apologize for the delay in responding. however, after consulting with the HQ team on your issue that we have already talked about, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been denied this time until you solve the problem, you have two weeks to fix that In order to proceed with any future application of you. and of course the decision is yours
alt text

@Nishki
I like your insistence on joining us, although we have denied you more than once but you're still trying, this is a good sign of loyalty. your application is Under-Review for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you ASAP
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

^[alt text]

Nickname : RESIST4NT
Username : resistant313
Nationality : Republic of Azerbaijan
Languages you can speak : English, Turkish

^[alt text]

Payer SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since, Jul 17 2018

• Underground Empire

• The Company

• FOX Operations X

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Underground Empire : I decided to think about how to get a police diploma, and to become a police officer that's why I left

• The Company : I can't remember what happened 2 years ago and for what reason I left

• FOX : I have kicked out from the squad a long time ago, I spoke disrespectfully against to one of from the HQ team. There was a problem that's why. These are happened a long time ago.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
What groups are you currently part of ? : race Tech

^[alt text]

Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Actually there is nothing special makes me over the others. We are all normal people but some of our actions can make a difference. I have feelings and capacity like normal people. let's come to the why should we accept you part. You can get a little confused in the section where I wrote the reason for being left or kcked from the gang or squad, I left the gang twice to be a cop and these things happened long time ago, like 1 year. I hung out alone for a long time and it might be a little difficult for you to trust me. I want from you to give me a chance to prove that I am a person who spends time with teammates and remains loyal to the team.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization that offers mercenaries and deals with well-known gangs, produces weapons, sells weapons to gangs, and covers weapon repairs. There are even cops and civilians criminals classified among the san andreas assassinations by B~B and the assassination cost of these 3 classified names is between $ 30,000 and $ 20,000 dollars
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : The reason why I am making apply because I've been waiting to find a gang that combines a strong culture and good opportunities. I know how nice and kind people have in the gang that's why I want to be part of it to make good relationship with new friends it's right place to me that's why I wanted to apply with my all confidence
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know and also I have a lot of friends from the gang, I was not active for a long time but I was always in the discord and sometimes I had the chance to talk with my friends which was Nyx Kaioshin and others tho, when I said how could I have a chance to be part of the B~B, they recommended me to apply
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

:::

alt text

^[alt text]

@Nishki
After consultation, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been denied this time due to your past in-game behaviour and attitude which doesn't fit/meet our standards yet, as we think you should prove much more in order to join our clan. It's not only about loyalty but also about reputation. try to fix that, you have two weeks to apply again and of course it's up to
alt text

@RESIST4NT
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
Application Format

- Nickname :[B~B-H]GoldenFlesh
- Username :Mezwed

• Nationality :Tunsian

• Languages you can speak :Arabic,English , Frensh
    alt text

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :I was playing since 2013 i played like 4 years then i went inactive .I'm back 2020[With new account cuz i forget my old one.]

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :RDMC

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :I went inactive and sadly gang closed.[I was playing with Khaizix name]
    - Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
    - What groups are you currently part of ? :N/A
    alt text

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I'wont describe my self as a pro ,But i have a experience in game also i want to try with you guys when i back playing i noticed that gang is active ,usefull effective in the game and he had a cool membres they respect others and they help each other that's why i've been excited to join with you.Also i can prevoid some help's in this gang like be active and showing my respect to all saes membres to give a good feedback to the gang .

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets member's they are they are a experienced killer.They kill people's like a big busnines mens ,cops ,DrugDealers for the right price.But the important role is providing asssassinations and mercenary services.They have guns ,drugs experience arround SA .To finish it they are Hitmans.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :As,i said the specifically thing is their activity and they have a very good members they are really cool guys.I would like to keep my career in a respected gang .So i wish to you guys giving me a chance to join arround and i promise u i will be the good person.
    alt text
    - Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, @RocketLuncher, @Hetler , @Amara , @Beckham , @Bodo420 , @BlackPRo
    - Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Yes,i have a picture when i was hanging arround

https://imgur.com/E6oRdRK

Thnx for reading,GoldenFlesh

Nickname :Rick
Username :jerome11
Nationality :Turkish
Languages you can speak :English,Turkish

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2019 May
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :Generation X,Rebels MC,FBI,VeC
Generation X-I was HQ in there and I had an issue with leader,and I was kicked.
Rebels MC-It was my first gang,and I couldn't adapt there so I left
FBI-It was my first squad, it was great but my old friend called me for helping his new gang.
VeC-Closed
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No
What groups are you currently part of ? :GXT

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :First of all,I am loyal person,and I am fast learner.Actually, my priority is gaining experience and I'm sure I'll learn many things from this team also I am good at teamwork, means I can provide things which are benefit of gang.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets are most succesful assasination group of San Andreas.They kill civilian,criminal and cops for money.Their assassins are most skilled and talented in SA,means they never failed any single contract.They are gaining tons of money from Arms dealing and assasinations. They also provide financial help of course with interest.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I believe the best place for me to advance in my career is with a stable and well-respected organization. B~B which is known for respected members and its mission. I want to be part of a organization where I can continue to use and expand my skills.Furthermore,I've done bad and good things and I believe I get experiences from these.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Nexroth,Casual.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :Thanks for reading my application

Some picture with B~B members;

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@RESIST4NT
Dear RESIST4NT, after long discussions within our family we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.
alt text

@GoldenFlech
@Rick
Currently under review, keep hanging around
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
^[ ~[APPLICATION FORMAT]~(#ff4400,#ff4400,#ff4400) ]
~[Applicant Main Information :]~(#ff4400)

• Nickname : Escobar

• Username : verdo

• Nationality : Mexican

• Languages you can speak : Spanish/English

alt text

~[Player SAES Career Information]~(#ff4400,#ff4400,#ff4400) :

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : :My Career Started In January 2014, We Play Servers But None Were So Good To Feel The Adrenaline, I Remember We Went In And We Did Not Know English Little By Little We Started To Know More About It, Then In 2015 We Had Problems At Home, So We Had To leave MTA for a while, 2020 We came back and decided to create a gang together, but it didn't work, my career ends here and I'm going for more!

The Company , Clandestine Mob , The Outfit , Cartel De Sinaloa

• The Company: I decided to go out for a childish thought.

• Clandestine Mob: I don't remember very well, but I guess it was a bad idea.

• The Outfit: I decide to make a gang with my cousin and my brother.

• Cartel De Sinaloa: RIP

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
Never

What groups are you currently part of ? :
Global Express Trucking Company
Al-Munazama

alt text
~[Personality Information]~(#ff4400,#ff4400,#ff4400) :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:
The simple fact of being an honest person makes me so special, I have had mistakes and I have learned from them and I could say that they are also loyal and persevering.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets :
Black Bullets is a criminal organization specialized in the creation of weapons, it is also an organization known for hunting rewards or, rather, killing for pay.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
I like this gang, I like its good humor, and of course its members who are so good, I also want to learn new things and make new friends.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: If I have met some one of them is @Bodo420 .

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : (Hang) Some Screenshots With Some Members, Thanks !!

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Nickname : Matto|BB
Username : Erkos.
Nationality : Tunisia.
Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 11Month Ago.
ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcement
SHIELD-POLICE
San Andreas Federal Police
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
LOS INKAS
Comando Da Capital
~Cartel De Sinaloa~
The Company
ICE:Leave beacuse i go inactive
SHIELD:Closed
FBI:i leave from fbi i try to play as crim
INKAS:kicked without any reason
ThC:Kicked i can expalin in game
CDC:i leave beacuse inactivity and iam only posting in media
CDS: Leave some problems with HQ Team and i need to play as cop again
SAFP: i leave to try playing as crim again
Medellin:Leave beacuse gang inactive

Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls
Cluckin' Bell

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Amara @Beckham

alt textalt text

~[N]~(orange)ickname:
Immortal.
~[U]~(orange)sername:
-amrwesy
~[A]~(orange)ge:
~[N]~(orange)ationality:
-Egyptian.
~[L]~(orange)anguages you can speak:
-Arabic as a primary language, English-French as a secondary language.
alt text

~[H]~(orange)ow long have you been playing on SAES?:
I've started playing SAES since 2013, so almost 8 years of playing on the server.
~[W]~(orange)hat is your experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):
-(RDMC)-(HS)-(MG)-(FBI)-(TST)-(CripZ)-(B~B)-(SAPA)-(TT)-(UE).
~[I]~(orange)f yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of the):

~[Red Devils MC]~(red): It was on my first days on the server, my cousins who were the ones who told me to play on this server + they were trying to build me up to fit HS member, so they recommended me to try to join another gang to gain more experience .get more knowledge about the server rules, gameplay,rps etc..., so that day I've applied for RDMC when they got level 2, I've gained a lot of great experiences there, they let me lead many road trips which helped me to build up a good personality on the server, I own them my respect. After about 6 months I left for HS, I was level 3 at this time.
~[Hell Soldiers:]~(blueviolet,purple) Kicked. Personal problems Id like to keep it secret cuz I was wrong and misleading.
~[Midtown Gangster:]~(#a812a8) Shortly, since JI6 retired, the gang was going down and after some days it was closed so I left.
~[FBI:]~(#4543a8) Well, at this time, It was just only me, Gaz, Sky who was online, rare to find an HQ playing and the squad was going down, surely this happened after 6 months when Ive joined, even Gaz was about to retire and Sky at this time always playing cs, so I left at this time cuz all I was searching for is a squad with good activity cuz that is what is required to go and patrol in teams so I left.
~[TST:]~(navy) left, Closed.
~[CripZ]~(teal): left, problems with HQs, Id like to talk about it privately if needed.
~[Black~Bullets]~(orange): left, to join swat.
~[SAPA:]~(cyan) After a lot of months trying to join swat and because of TT which created fake reports and made my reputation bad with SWAT members, so I thought about trying to join SAPA for PC but SAPAs rules were really hard to(I could explain them privately), and after a long time playing for cop side I decide to join back criminal side.
~[TugaThugs:]~(#f28b24) I could briefly say that feeling gangless despite being a gang member. Left.
~[Underground Empire]~(maroon): after getting bodo back again to the game, so I left UE so we could play together like old days and joining a great gang like B~B which been our second family after HS got closed.

~[H]~(orange)ave you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain):
-Yes, for multi-accounting.
~[W]~(orange)hat groups are you currently part of?:
-Ex: DDT/OB/SAM.
alt text
Personality Information:

~[W]~(orange)hat makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:
-Well, I've been developing myself each day on the server, I've gained a lot of experiences through this time of playing, I'm a skilled member, I knew all server rules, rare to see me getting a punishment by admins, also I'm that good cracker but not the best, I'll show up my loyalty to the gang, I knew maybe I was not loyal to the previous gang I've joined but that what I always used to do that these games were made for fun and what I'm always looking for is having a good time with my family members and friends when I escape from my reality(studying and working etc..), so I'll show up my loyalty to the gang, I'll do my best to keep the activity and whenever they call I'll be there.
~[E]~(orange)xplain in your own words the role-play of Black~Bullets:
-Black Bullets is a group of professional assassins members, they manage and invest most and largest SA combines, they offer financial help, they're now based in SF after moving from LV, however, their services cover all San Andreas, also they provide SA with all kinds of weapons repair and money laundry services.
~[W]~(orange)hy did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?:
-B~B one of the greatest and oldest gangs on sees which still alive, they've got great members, friendly ones which makes you addicted to the game, also I've been a member before so I could tell it was a pleasure for me and we did a lot of great things back there and when I left the reason was that I was sick of criminal life and I think many of us passed this period before, so I just wanted to say that It'd be a great pleasure for me to be back again and I respect your decision.
~[D]~(orange)o you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you
to apply for us?:

-Yes, I do know most of them. Yes,@Bodo420 .
alt text
~[A]~(orange)nything else that you would like to add? [Optional]:
I appreciate your time reading my application,thank you.

~[Applicant Main Information:]~(orange)

Nickname : Dippo
Username : Dippo
Nationality : Brazilian
Languages you can speak : Portuguese and english

~[Player SAES Career Information:]~(orange)

Dow long have you been playing on SAES?: 1 year and 6 months
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):[CDC][BB]

CDC - I was the temporary leader of the cdc for a while, and after many attempts to get the gang back together I decided it was time to close and go our way, many members did not think the same way and I decided to give my position to another and try to get on with my life

B~B - as everyone already knows, I left BB to help the CDC to get up again

CDC - they don't give a fuck to who is helping them, so i left the gang

What groups are you currently part of ?: Senator and ALT

~[Personality Information :]~(orange)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: well, there are not many things that differentiate me from the other applicants, all are great players but as I know how to crack, and im a active and old member of bb can differentiate me.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: the gang's current location is San fierro, but their services covers all of San andreas with your mercenary services and assassinations.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I choose black bullets among other gangs, why I shouldn't have left, more than a gang it is a family, and iike all the members who are in the gang I made many friends within the gang and I want to continue with these friendships.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, @Bodo420 @Westbrook @Versace @nicky @voli @Nexroth @nyx_ @Elyeso @Style @Amara @Morde @baphomet @Raf0 @Beckham and @Judyes
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: my biggest mistake was leaving the gang

@GoldenFlech
You were close of joining but we're sorry to inform you that despite your slight in-game efforts in hanging around, your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) this time, due to the fact that some of our members haven't notice you hanging for enough, try to be in our eyes and show us more of you, when you achieve that, you're free to apply again in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@Rick
We do really appreciate the determination you showed us to join our family, but your in-game activity doesn't help you at all, and we can't accept your application in this way, so please try to be more active during this week to fix your situation. show yourself more in our activities for now your applications is still ~[Under-Review]~(orange)

@Escobar-R5
Your application is currently ~[Under Review.]~(orange) Be patient and wait for the final answer, which will be given in the following days as soon as possible.

@Matto
We're sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) for this time, due to the many organizations you joined, also the reasons are somewhat unconvincing, &since we're still somehow doubting your loyalty to us, we can't accept you now. if still interested, show us more of you and re-apply again in 2 weeks from today.

@Dippo
After conclusions & taking the votes of the B~B family members, the majority thinks that you deserve a 1 more last chance to prove your point so better not to waste it. application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(green), meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.

• Moist 1

- Nickname : Cena
- Username : Medo12
- Nationality : Egyptian
- Languages you can speak : Arabic-English

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 3 years and some months ago
- How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : M-X-C-OC
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
OC: I joined OC to help my friend mrwan and it was nice gang and i was happy there but sadly closed
X: I joined it because X has nice members and i wanted to help my friend mrwan in his gang too but i got some problems with HQ there and i was lvl 2 there but i wont do problems so i left .
M: I joined M because i see its cool gang and has nice and pro members and i have alot of friends there but reasons why i left i can say it ingame
C : i got adminjail so i got kicked
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : no but i got adminjail before
- What groups are you currently part of ? :
SAM - FC - WFS - CS - TMH

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all i am respectful and friendly player and i had good skills and always i listen to high ranks and i am doing my Job with good way and i will be very good guy with BB family and i will Help BB with my activity and i will help in Media arch etc and iam experienced player , and i will be Loyal to BB family and i will try to show my best everyday and everytime.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization their important role is providing assassinations and mercenary services they are killing cops,civilians,criminals.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i see BB from Best gangs around SA and it only accept the best players and loyal players and everytime BB showing big activity and it had Respectful player and friendly players and BB like big Family all hope to be one of BB gang and all in BB try to do the best and my opinion BB best gang around SA and alot of people know that and i wanted to join it from long time but i wasnt ready enough but now i will try to show my skills to be one of BB family and i love BB members : active loyal - friendly - respectful - experience members .
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No one recommended me to apply for BB but i have friends there
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Adminjail Reason: i was playing SAES but i went afk , and my brother started to dm someone , its not my problem but sadly its my acc so i should get adminjail for it.
mta-screen-2020-06-13-14-59-49.png

@Rick
After a long discussion within the camels, your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Meet any HQ in game for the rest.

@Escobar-R5
We understand that timezone difference makes it hard to hang with camels. Regardless, your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Meet any HQ in game for the rest.

@Immortal
We have noticed that you withdrew your application at some point. However. you decided to edit it back to the valid application. Considering that, your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). We will get back to you shortly.

@Medo12
We don't think you are ready to join us. Therefore, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@Modl
Your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). Stick with the camels so they get to know you better. Final answer shall be given soon.

• Moist 1

^[alt text]

Nickname : RESIST4NT
Username : resistant313
Nationality : Republic of Azerbaijan
Languages you can speak : English, Turkish

^[alt text]

Payer SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since, Jul 17 2018

• Underground Empire

• The Company

• FOX Operations X

• Underground Empire : I decided to think about how to get a police diploma, and to become a police officer that's why I left

• The Company : I can't remember what happened 2 years ago and for what reason I left

• FOX : I have kicked out from the squad a long time ago, I spoke disrespectfully against to one of from the HQ team. There was a problem that's why. These are happened a long time ago.

What groups are you currently part of ? : race Tech

^[alt text]

Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I cultivate my own skills and following something till the end by doing my best to achieve something, maybe that's what makes me special over the others. You may have understood what kind of person I am, and I am doing everything to prove that you I am faithful, by this way you gave me a chance during these two weeks, also I am grateful to you for giving me this second chance to describe myself you better. I have been doing everything so that you do not expect anything negative from me, so I had my second chance precious, and now today I am making sincerely apply.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: It is a gang that moves with mercenaries who carry out secret assassinations, and selling self-produced weapons to well-known official organizations in san andreas, also offers all kinds of weapon repair coatings by making special contracts. There are three classified names among the assassinations, and the cost of these three classified names ranges from ~[$]~(#007d04)20,000 dollars to ~[$]~(#007d04)30.000 dollars.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I would be honored to be in a decent team, I tried my luck for the first time but got the answer you were denied, it is not an answer, this is just a chance for me. As I write above, I apply with all my loyalty and sincerely.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have many friends in the team who know me closely and maintain friendship, Nyx and Kaioshin recommended to me make application if you want to be part of this family

alt text

^[alt text]

@Immortal
Congratulations, your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). We have decided to give you a 2nd chance, don't waste it. Meet any HQ in game for the rest.

@Modl
We're sorry to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Most of the members think that you're not ready to become one of us yet. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@RESIST4NT
Your application is ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange). The final answer will be given in the upcoming days.

• Moist 1

alt text

Nickname : Matto|BB
Username : Erkos.
Nationality : Tunisia.
Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 1year ago.
ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcement
SHIELD-POLICE
San Andreas Federal Police
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
LOS INKAS
Comando Da Capital
~Cartel De Sinaloa~
The Company
ICE:Leave beacuse i go inactive
SHIELD:Closed
FBI:i leave from fbi i try to play as crim
INKAS:kicked without any reason
ThC:Kicked i can expalin in game
CDC:i leave beacuse inactivity and iam only posting in media
CDS: Leave some problems with HQ Team and i need to play as cop again
SAFP: i leave to try playing as crim again
Medellin:Leave beacuse gang inactive

Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls
Ex-Cluckin' Bell
Ex-San Andreas Studios

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Amara @Beckham @Raf0 @nicky @voli @Westbrook @Dippo @Faysal @Judyess @Bodo420 @Kaioshin

alt text

alt text
Applicant Main Information:

- Nickname: Nico
- Username: Thenew123
- Nationality: Argentina
- Languages you can speak: Spanish and English
alt text
Player SAES Career Information:

- How long have you been playing on SAES? : I play SAES since 2016
- Do you have past experience with other gangs / squads / companies? (name them):
yes, I have been in CDS, P~B, BloodZ and U
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left / got kicked from each of them:

CDS: I remember leaving when his first period of inactivity began under the mandate of Audi and Escobar

PB: I had problems with SAES>ARMA

BloodZ: I left basically because they were sanctioned for using Hacks (it is clear that I did not know until they told me) that is why I left

U: I'd rather explain it in-game or privately.

- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No, I'm totally clean
- What groups are you currently part of? : I am currently in Cluck and Centrino
alt text
Personality Information:

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : What in my opinion makes me stand out from the rest of the players is my great activity in the game, I am always active I am contributing something or always doing something necessary to contribute activity in every sense, in addition to That highlighted that I am 24/7 on the SAES page always checking activities, applicants, whatever, I have good activity both in the forum and in the game. In addition to that, I consider myself a quite sociable player, always ready to share, listen and have a good time with people carrying good vibes everywhere.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black ~ Bullets: BB is a criminal organization specialized in Assassinations of all kinds, (each class with its respective price), they also provide mercenary services, Maintenance (repairs) of Weapons, sale of ammunition and arsenal., and money laundering
- Why did you apply specifically for Black ~ Bullets? : Because they are a gang with enormous potential, they have very cool members and I love their activity in the game
- Do you know any B ~ B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I know Escobar and Bodo who get along well with them. Actually nobody recommends me to come, I am here on my own merit because I have always liked this place
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: I am Nico, You can find me both in game and in Forum, I am a very good person, I like to have fun and have a good time. In real life I am a very charismatic person with many bonds of friendship.
alt text

• Nickname :Burist

• Username :Burist

• Nationality :Philipines

• Languages you can speak :tagalog English

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :few/hours 76

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :none

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :im TBG and im left to join in black Bullet

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :never ban

• What groups are you currently part of ? :none

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :im friendly and can help in gang

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:RP

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :for in Black Bullet

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :nothing

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :no

alt text

• Nickname :Clester

• Username :clester5

• Nationality :Phillipines

• Languages you can speak :tagalog english

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :few/hours

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :None

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :im left in TBG for join in Black Bullet

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :im never banned

• What groups are you currently part of ? :TBG

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :im friendly and can help in organization

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:RP

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullet:in I thought about joining Black Bullet

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Nothing

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :no