Miltingary's Cuban Cars Activities

alt metni
Cuban Cars RP
Participants: @Castillo @Rooster

Today I woke up and got ready to go to work. I got in my car and started driving to work. I finally came and opened the shop and cleaned it. Everything was ready for work, I went to the table. I saw a report saying it was hit by a police car and needed to be repaired. I went to the car and started to take this car to the workshop with my tow truck. I pulled the car off the ramp and began to examine it. I did not see any major problems with the vehicle, only the front bumper was damaged. We started repairing with my colleague. Everything is done, we prepared the tow truck and the police car. We took the car to SFPD with our tow truck.

ScreenShots:

[s=]alt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metni[/s]

alt metni
Cuban Cars RP
Participants: @SlapBobs

It was a normal day in San Fierro. Miltingary woke up and looked his watch, time was 10:00. Miltingary be lated the work. fastly jumped from his bed and wear his work uniform. Went to his car and started drive to workshop. He lated too much, he was driving too fast. Miltingary hitted a wall because of his speed. Immediately called his colleague to help. His friend came to the crashing zone. They moved the car to workshop with tow truck. They fixed the Miltingary's car. End of all, they back to working. That was a good excuse to explain lateing reason.

ScreenShots:

[s=]alt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metni[/s]