Neon lights for Vehicles.

Anas_

Pretty much the title says it all, an addition that allows us to add neon lights to our vehicles, front, back and sides.

Just like in GTA V.

An example of Neon Lights (GTA V Example):

[s=]alt text[/s]

• Like 1

Might be a cool addition to the racing lads & in general to the server, I'd add and say that having the ability to toggle it on/off will be a must, and obviously disallowing emergency vehicles or any type of vehicle(s) that is less realistic to have neons applied.

• To make it even better I'd say locking it for donators (only) might be even cooler & exclusive. [Having a special command "/neon" locked for those who have access to the donator spawn/crown or via /dvm].

@Element said in Neon lights for Vehicles.:

Might be a cool addition to the racing lads & in general to the server, I'd add and say that having the ability to toggle it on/off will be a must, and obviously disallowing emergency vehicles or any type of vehicle(s) that is less realistic to have neons applied.

• To make it even better I'd say locking it for donators (only) might be even cooler & exclusive. [Having a special command "/neon" locked for those who have access to the donator spawn/crown or via /dvm].

Yeah, this would be pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@MarksMan said in Neon lights for Vehicles.:

Happy new 2000 year
NFS Underground

Neon lights are like 2000's Tuning.

We need something new, lowering car, new bumpers, new wraps, new wheels etc.

As Sanfara said, it'll be laggy much lights around tho

Doesn't matter if it's 2000 or not, some people do in fact enjoy it.
About lagging, as they said above, there can be a command that toggles it on/off, also it can be limited to donators so it can be special and not every where.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

As per @Tut

This would break our corona limit and we would have artifacts as corona shadows don't update which surface they're projecting onto very fast so when you're slightly on one side of your vehicle (on 2 wheels) or slightly in the air after jumping a curb, the neon would disappear.

There's an MTA function possibly coming soon that lets us spawn corona shadows without creating corona lights, which I think won't count towards the limit, but we would have to ask.

We can then use shaders to create a better-looking neon.

• Thanks 1