Playlist in tablet and sound suggestions

Phoenix

Question

Well I think it's not important to some people but most of them love songs and they gets problems from repeating the same song because it's only one and to get another song we should open browser convert , so I suggest to make an icon in tablet called playlist from this icon we can add any amount of songs we like then play it .
Another suggestion about the sound of the music, well . in real life we can see peeps wearing headphones or earphones to listen to music and we see others listening to a music with their friend , so I suggest to put an earphone mode that makes you listen to this music alone or with your friends but they should accept to listen by a message sent to them ("player" want to share with u a music) and should be near from you ,
That's all and thx

7 answers to this question

For the playlist suggestion, yeah, makes sense, can't see anything wrong with that.

About the shared music, can't agree. If you want to listen music with your friend, you can do it by staying in the same vehicle and playing your music right after your friend got in. Voil, you're listening to music with your friends, and it works up to as many passengers as the vehicle can fit.

@favignano there will be a problem
some people love kind of songs
Another love another kind
If the GMs do that they will have to know every song in this world , In fact it would be difficult for them but if they can do it so it will be a good good idea