FoxZilla's application for SAHA

Your ingame username: mertt
Your ingame alias: FoxZilla
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I'm playing in SAES since 2011
Qualities you can offer: I can offer a professional and friendly service. Besides, I have a lot of developmental suggestions that I can put a lot of effort into. Previously, I prepared a file about such events and talked to SAES admins, I did some things, but it was not in the foreground. Due to the busyness of the admins and me, we could not deal with it much, but after June 19, all my work is finished and after that date, all my work will be. In addition to these, I want to improve myself in software development and help in this regard. But as I said, I will be able to be fully active after June 19th.
Your weaknesses: I'm afraid of making mistakes so I'm asking lots of questions in the first times of my job when I got a new job.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I have been a player in SAES for a very long time, now I want to be a more active person in SAES and play a role in the development of SAES. This place means a lot to me because I used to have a great time here with my favorite people. Now I want to create new good times and while doing this, I want to have a role in SAES where I can be active in the development of SAES and prove myself.

Server Memberships:
S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics || Sergeant
SaS - San Andreas Studios || Manager
CC - Cuban Cars || Impounder
LWS - Lightning World Sports || Trusted Member
ZIP - Planning And Construction || Worker
SAI - San Andreas Interceptors || Trooper
TMH - The Motor Heads || Master Petrolhead
PC - SAPD PC Qualified Officers || ProCop
ALT - All Load Trucking || Trucker

Additional information: I don't have much to add. I'm just going through a tough time. I'm preparing for the university entrance exam and it takes a lot of time, I have 1 month left, so I can't be very active in this process. But still, I will try to do my best. As I said before, SAES has a special place for me, so I want to play a role in the development of SAES. And while doing this, I want to have an active role like SAHA.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: 3 Admin Jail before 2018 (2 AJ because of DM 1 AJ for camping in front of jail)
Previous (legitimate) bans: I didn't get any ban.

• 4 weeks later...

Feel free to use the suggestion forum for your improvements and best of luck with uni.

Unfortunately your activity has been deemed insufficient prior to applying.

Please ensure that you have a good amount of activity before the next recruitment.

Best of luck next time.

alt text