Rebels MC -Level 2

Felix

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In short i want to say something
Unfortunately, everyone is opening a shitty and copycat motorcycle club even do you know what is the difference between REBELS and other MCs?
because rebels makes their own thoughts and does everything nicely and patiently that's why you showed great success in game and you proved how a nice motorcyle club you are that's why you are liked by everyone, anyways i congratulate you guys and you deserved that, this is what i have to say you guys i wish you success for the next level.

Cheers.

@XgangsterX @balamirrr @Mrwan @Dystrex @Leonidas @Green @nyx_ @zeelinho @flusha @Element @Judyes @Chief @Jamal420 @Ramos @SniperLyfe @JohnPrice Thank you guys! Really appreciated. Faster than ever, as cruel as always.

@markus_ There is both the 45 days to wait after an application and 3 months to wait before level2 policies so I dont think they will be around when we start turfing, I hope they will be tho. I have too many bullets in the disc to spend on em.

@Resistant thank you for taking your time to put in an few more good words mate!

@Punch thanks mate! But about Roy, it was Roy's trip not Rebels. We dont take credit from it, we didnt do it we just attended (like the other people who attended) but appreciated bro

Nickname: cptjones
How long have you been playing SAES?: august 17, 2017 is when i joined on this account my first account was around 2015 2016.
Do you own a freeway?: i think if wouldn't own a freeway and wanted to join a MC i'd be the biggest moron on saes tbh
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?: i left ThC because i lost my interest in it and wanted a fresh start kind of. I've been
Explain roleplay: roleplaying is like putting yourself in a figurative personality and playing that role as best to your ability you can meaning you have to do actions according to the person you are playing as
What is an MC?: Motor club
Why do you want to be a Rebel? In my honest opinion i always liked to be in a biker gang especially the right one wich to me are the rebels and not some fake wanna be rdmc's.
What is DM?: DM is called deathmatching wich is not allowed and can get you adminjailed or you are able to screenshot it and report the person you caught doing it.

Nickname: Zoot
How long have you been playing SAES?: idk a few months?
Do you own a freeway?:YE
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?:i was a helper on WA but i left cuz i thought i wouldnt get in cuz it had been weeks but i was gonna get in so :(
Explain roleplay:When u pretend to do shit like when police officers pull u over instead of arresting u straight, its fun as shid
What is an MC?:Motorcycle club
Why do you want to be a Rebel?Cuz im a frickin MAD LAD
What is DM?:when u kill someone for no reason or dmg their vechile for no good reason ( basiccly being a cunt )