• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Information
In-game name: jpslimmen2
Username: jpslimmen
Nationality: Dutch
For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: around 6/7 years started in 2013/2014
How many hours a day can you be online?: Around 4 hours if i realy want to
Previous G/S/Gs and time spent in them (List all of them, no matter how many):
Started in GB(Died police squad), GTI(Died trucking group) MMC
Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly): as sad before GB and GTI died and i left MMC because MMC is just not active enough for my likeings
Important Questions
Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?: Cause i love to roam around on a bike and doing some roleplay in between
Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas: Driving around on bikes and following the anti drug polici
Do you own a Freeway?: I own a modded freeway/wayfarer i could buy a un modded one if realy needed
What does Roleplaying seem to you?: acting like a real world scenario and try to do it in a game
Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: ofcource i would like to sacrifice time in the family, just because we need to act as one in order to survive
Add a picture of your favourite bike to even be considered:alt text

• 2 weeks later...

Personal Information
In-game name: King
Username: theking01
Nationality: I am from Poland
For how long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: Since 2014
How many hours a day can you be online?: I play day by day and around 3-4 hours
Previous G/S/Gs and time spent in them (List all of them, no matter how many): The Outfit
Leaving/Kicked Causes (Explain briefly): O - that was a great gang for myself and I spent good time there, but last time many things happened inside of the gang and that was the cause to leave it.

Important Questions
Why do you want to be apart of the Rebels MC?: I want to be a part of Rebels because it's only the one gang in which I want to be after all my time of playing here. Rebels is also doing the greatest roleplays which make the game more enjoyable for me and them. I am also play actively now and will continue in the future and by this way I want to help this gang to get the top place on SAES. Moreover, I am team player who knows how to respect orders, and knows how to behave in certain situations. I believe that I can benefit you with my maturity and my decent of English knowledge that will help the gang to become better and better. Regardless of what is mentioned above I have few friends in Rebels which can only make game more enjoyable for myself.That's about all I wanted to tell you
Explain our Role and what we do in San Andreas: Rebels is getting their money just by taking their chance on the opportunities they get like protection tasks, assassinations, bike and auto theft et cetera. Their main part is that they care are about themselves brothers and second is that themselves bikes and the rest doesn't matter. Also, Rebels is strictly against drugs, drug dealers, drug users and any fuckin' thing related to drugs.
Do you own a Freeway?: Yes, of course, I do!
What does Roleplaying seem to you?: Roleplaying seems for myself is like acting like in real life to provide realistic gameplay including real life scenarios.
Are you willing to sacrifice time and effort towards our family and why: Yes, I am always ready for that because of the family is the main part for myself and just because of I like Rebels that's the place where I can feel myself comfortable
Add a picture of your favourite bike to even be considered:
alt text

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nickname: anwar
How long have you been playing SAES?: for about 3 years or so but i did a few long breaks as many people do. currently with about 118 hours
Do you own a freeway?: Indeed I do.
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?: When I joined Saes my first and currently best experience was when I joined my first called mongols-mc Motorcycle Club In which I became a fully patched member and had several good experiences while roleplaying there and with other gangs aswell. I did not leave mmc but unfortunately after some rough times and the abscense of key figures inactivity started to bring it down and it was eventually disbanded (Rip mmc). After that I just wandered around, once messes around with the other side of the law but did not like law enforcement side. And before leaving saes for a long time I was an old member of a gang called overdosed crime when the gang became official, however i was removed from the game after unninstalling mta and leaving for some time.
Explain roleplay: Roleplay is acting and speaking in a realistic manner that would fit the character you are playing according to the personality and traits that you choose for him to have, When roleplaying as a biker it is expected that one will speak and act as a biker that is part of a mc would such as using words like brother, chopper, roadtrip etc.. Also most importantly roleplaying is about respecting other and not roleplaying in a childish matter like meta-gaming or power-gaming when roleplaying.
What is an MC?: MC is a motorcycle club of bike (Harley-Davidson) enthusiasts that treat and respect each other like family, a 1% MC is the most dangerous type of mc because these 1%'s usually deal with illegal and risky activities.
Why do you want to be a Rebel? Burn, currently a lone-wolf Nomad that wanders the streets of Los Santos after having lost his purpose due to the disbandment of his former MC. He can now be found sometimes helping Gangs around los santos and commiting illegal activities such as robbery and money laundering. But most recently, Burn discovered that former brothers who were in mmc are now running with one of the best and most respected Motorcycle clubs In Los Santos and Liberty City. He decided to help his brothers and attempt to become a procpect at the Rebels Motorcycle Club.
What is DM?: Deatmatching which is killing other players for no reason with no actual purpose behind. or in inappropriate situations.

And I love the leader of the gang and I am honest in my words that I play on Friday and Saturday because I am studying.andThank you

• 3 months later...