Rebels MC -Level 2

Felix

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Felix said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

Rebels MC Victory and Patch Party (RP 78)

HRMC is dead. @Franklin and @Jiirak welcome aboard as prospect!

We've grouped in Ten Green Bottles for the victory ride. HRMC's old members were pissed at @Franklin so we stood by our new prospect's side and kicked the shit out of that guy. Then we made a ride to the bar in Dillimore (@Yamikaze will post the ride soon) and celebrated the new patch-overs.

Rebels Motorcycle Club stands stronger.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Your personal informations such as first name and age.
Nickname:Protection
RealName:Roei
Your understanding of Motorcycle Clubs. (There are no wrong answers, if your knowledge is wrong we will tell you and you'll decide then if you want to be in a MC or not)In motorcycle clubs there is a consolidation between the entire gang and they always go together motorcycle trips and commit crimes on motorcycles and go to the bars of bikers
Bikes that are owned by you and your skills of basic riding. (We wont expect much from you, as you will get better as a prospect.)I had every motorcycle in this server and I have knowledge of driving motorcycles
Your knowledge of server rules. (This is really important, if you dont know the rules of the server or how they're followed, please check f1 to learn.)I have knowledge of the rules
Why do you want to be a Rebel.
i want to be rebels becouse i love to be robber and i like this gang becose this gang its bikers gang and i like this becouse i drive bikers and i very do it very good and i like bikers bars

@Mr-Protection said in Rebels MC -Level 1:

Your personal informations such as first name and age.
Nickname:Protection
RealName:Roei
Your understanding of Motorcycle Clubs. (There are no wrong answers, if your knowledge is wrong we will tell you and you'll decide then if you want to be in a MC or not)In motorcycle clubs there is a consolidation between the entire gang and they always go together motorcycle trips and commit crimes on motorcycles and go to the bars of bikers
Bikes that are owned by you and your skills of basic riding. (We wont expect much from you, as you will get better as a prospect.)I had every motorcycle in this server and I have knowledge of driving motorcycles
Your knowledge of server rules. (This is really important, if you dont know the rules of the server or how they're followed, please check f1 to learn.)I have knowledge of the rules
Why do you want to be a Rebel.
i want to be rebels becouse i love to be robber and i like this gang becose this gang its bikers gang and i like this becouse i drive bikers and i very do it very good and i like bikers bars

Protection., as we aim to keep the roleplay side of the application process active, we dont take forum applications at the moment. Please contact a member in our bar to meet the family. Thanks for showing interest!