Rebels MC -Level 2

Felix

Yo, this is dope. Even tho I am a kinda new member of the community considering that I joined in 2017. It's dope about hearing about all of these old gangs. And seeing one come back is even more dope. I've always loved all of these MC's that are organized well and they actually know what they're doing.

Good luck, RMC.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@system31 said in Rebels MC -Applications are OPEN:

Great to see the MC competition is back. Only thing solid and progressive events happening in SAES. I'd say good luck but you don't need it. Just keep your nose clean so incidents of 2011-12 doesn't happen !

2012 wasnt an accident . It was completely biggest roleplay ever of saes history unlike some 10 minutes of /wash kidnap . Saes should bring some serious rules about it . Its not easy to growin a spy inside another gang . They did great roleplay on roleplay purpose and it was real enemy roleplay . I support this psychopath felix %100
From 2012 with love
alt text
alt text
alt text

@system31 Done with cheap tricks now hehe but it was a legendary dickmove

@zaza naah he has a point, I mean we've done it within RP limits and it wasnt against the rules so maybe instead of demoting to lvl0 they could just deny our level 5 but, still it was a dickmove because lot's of new organizations get encouraged to do the same thing and they dont care if it is within the RP limits or not

@Glitchmann wouldn't exactly call it upcomming tho, we were here and just came back.

@LittleRabbit nub.

What we expect from you is loyalty at first. Stick to the server rules and do not damage the club's reputation with it. We do Motorcycle Club roleplay so if you aren't into that and you want to drive a sports car? Don't even bother applying because otherwise either we're going to kick you or you'll leave yourself. We speak English on our gang chat.

Nickname:Rotta
How long have you been playing SAES?:10 yrs soon
Do you own a freeway?:like 3 i think
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?:rebels was my firs gang sayed til they died.. SoA.. just got "forsed into BBMC" not sum i rly liked ... tho a long storry.. ask sor it ingame
Explain roleplay: rly?? after 10 yrs on the server??
What is an MC?: motor plane!
Why do you want to be a Rebel? BC it was my first gang n i like felix as a guy! and... i miss the days of MC life (Motor Plane)hahaha
What is DM?:donkey mouth? or random killin

@rottarotta said in Rebels MC -Applications are OPEN:

What we expect from you is loyalty at first. Stick to the server rules and do not damage the club's reputation with it. We do Motorcycle Club roleplay so if you aren't into that and you want to drive a sports car? Don't even bother applying because otherwise either we're going to kick you or you'll leave yourself. We speak English on our gang chat.

Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?:rebels was my firs gang sayed til they died.. SoA.. just got "forsed into BBMC" not sum i rly liked ... tho a long storry.. ask sor it ingame
Why do you want to be a Rebel? BC it was my first gang n i like felix as a guy! and... i miss the days of MC life (Motor Plane)hahaha

Denied, bad application. Hang more with us and try again in two weeks.

@rottarotta said in Rebels MC -Applications are OPEN:

Dude are you drunk or something like that ? If you are drug addict i can help you.

Nickname: Charlie
How long have you been playing SAES?: I have been playing since 2016, I had a break for a few months.
Do you own a freeway?: Yes, I do.
Previous G/S/C experiences and reason of leaving?: I haven't been in a organisation yet.
Explain roleplay: Acting like in real life.
What is an MC?: MC stands for Motor club. A motorcycle club is an association or motorcyclists With the same passion for a certain bike. In the case of Rebel MC it is the freeway.
Why do you want to be a Rebel? : I see a lot of potential in this club. Together with them I would like to reach the top, and I would love to ride along them.
What is DM?: Killing/damaging someone without any valid reasons.