[CHANGE]-Deathmatch Dust_2 changes

musky

Question

The deathmatch map is cool, but it should have some new stuff to be more ''functional'', as the player dont have any spawn or respawn inside the map, the most time i try to play it with guys they take a LOT of time, now thinking about the features...

• Adding CT and TR spawn points in their respective original spawns
    -Adding an snack machine to sell health, plus an pit somewhere far in the map corners (maybe more than 1 pit) for ppl to suicide)
    -(i consider it optionally) an armor selling machine, and with this removing the exit markers, so people cant use the armor out the DM

• Adding floating guns to take (Colt 45 akimbo, tec9/uzi akimbo, desert, m4/ak, Sniper) or adding them to loadout (i would stick with akimbo, they're cool for deathmatch)

The main reason i wanted to talk about this is cause i felt the original soo boring, the guys took too long by wave to wave, the respawn would make the DM an pretty solid minigame, which i believe it would bring a lot of fun to server, i want to add more suggestionts thinking about stuff like this, hope to have community support for some of those ideas <3

8 answers to this question

@Bisollini i think it as just for deathmatch counter-strike like, the problem is that this DM is pretty whacky, when 1 match is over you're taking full 2 to 10m because of ppl, i was trying to play with boys but i just rage quitted since they was taking 5m to being ready, it really sucks XD, thats why i feel thats something important to add, but while some ppl think saes shouldn't add shit i believe i dont really care about it at all