Orten's CC Activities

alt text
alt text

Hello there and welcome to my topic, Here I will announce my activities that I do such as patrols,roleplays..]

• Total number of Patrols: 36

• Total number of Roleplays: 12

• Total number of Events: 0

Activities Formats:

Patrol format:
alt text
Activity Type:
Participants:
CC Member(s):
Screenshots:

Roleplay format
alt text

Roleplay:
CC Members:
Participants:
Story:
Screenshots:

Event format
^alt text

Event Name:
LWS:
Prize:
Winner(s):
Screenshots:

alt text

Edited by Orten1

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 1
~[CC Members:]~(maroon,black) n/a
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @aoxi @PurpKush
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) It's sunday, I was sitting on my garage no works It was a boring day. Then I took my towtruck and I went driving around San Andreas. Then I realized there is an accident and a cop car I went to the cop and asked him what happened. The officer told us that he was chasing a crim, But his tires were shot by the crim and nitro was not working. Rapidly,I took his car with my towtruck to my garage and fixed it.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 2
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Lou-2
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) It was quite a nice day around san andreas when I got a call from a customer who has a problem with his car, directly took my car then I went to his location , I tried to fix his car overthere but, the engine was massivly broken and it was neccesary to take the car to the garage where i took care of the engine and fixed the problem. The costumer was extremly happy with our services then he paied me. It is always a pleasure to help the citizens of San andreas.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 3
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Aveyro
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) It's Thursday working day, As useal, I opened my garage at 7.00am,After few mins I got a call by citizien that he was going to work but his car won't work, Then I took my towtruck and went to him rapidly.When I arrrived he said I believe that something is wrong with piston. Then I took a look with about the car and for real It's piston,luckly I have a new piston on my car.Then I have quickly fixed his car so he can drive away safely.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 4
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Jean75002 @Killer
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) During our mechanic routine, I got a call from a couple, they were on a long trip and their car suddenly stopped working but they still managed to get the car near the house of some of their friends . They needed a technician as soon as possible. So,I took my towtruck and went to them rapidly When I arrived, I found the couple and a smoking car. During their long journey, the engine overheated, the problem is that they have not check their car overhauled for years. I was able to solve the problem of this engine because I knew this type of engine very well. Once the car repaired, I was paid and I suggested them to go to a garage to check other things about the car.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 5
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @Aveyro
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) On early evening,I was chilling my tow truck around Los Santos,Then,I noticed that someone drinking just left the bar and took his car,then I decided to follow him maybe something will happen.After few mins,He bumped into a lamp in the Groove Street.Then I went to him and started talking what happend he said that he was drinking some beers with his close friend so I wasn't in the mood to drive. I got all the materials needed from the truck and I was ready to do my job.The engine was damaged a lot. You can even see the smoke coming out of it.The car took me 40mins to be ready.After I finished,The client was very thankful.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 6
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @MilkySky @Rammstein
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) Today,I just opened my garage as usual,After few minutes I received a call by got by two girls did an accident after Las Venturas - Los Santos Highway, But sadly,They were travelling from country to country.The one is driving he just got his license.She wasnt that good at driving and smashed the car against the wall. So,I went there and started checking the car but cylinder head is very damaged.But luckily, I have one in the truck so I took it and started fixing the car. After 20mins the car is ready and they paid me money.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 7
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @dhalma
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) At night,I was about to close the garage,Dhalma got called by his wife that his son is sick,Then he left his work out and took his car.On highway,He was driving his car high speed then he lost his control then make a crash. He called me after the crash because I was the nearby mechanic.I took my towtruck and went to him faster.I tried to fix the car but The car is in poor condition but the engine block damaged. So I took it to the garage and fixed everything there.After an hour the car was ready and the client is very happy.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 8
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @Sanfara
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) This is a nice day,I was sitting on my garage I don't have any work everything clear.After my phone ring,It was the most known richmen,The man in need owned an Infernus, known to be one of the best cars on the market.Once I arrived, I started the usual procedure, We talked about the problem, the man heard noises inside the engine so he was afraid that it was dangerous, that's why he called us.After a quick check, James pretended to go find some tools in the truck to get ready to fix the car.Then,I fixed the engine and the car is ready and he paid me.
~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=Click]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 9
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @dhalma
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) I were stationed in my garage on Las Venturas, I am waiting for any calls or work, Because everything was clear.when I received a call. It was a customer whose car was smoking and in very bad condition. The vehicle was not drivable so I were called in to come take a look! So, I quickly loaded up into the towtruck and headed to the customer location.When I arrived there,I began asking him questions about what he was experiencing with the vehicle.I began diagnosing the issues with the vehicle. From analyzing the symptoms and the customers diagnosis, I concluded that the vehicle had a vacuum leak and an over heating radiator. Simple fix for me.After replacing some essential hoses and vacuum lines from the engine to the intake system and replacing the coolant in the radiator, the car seemed to be as good as new! The customer seemed very happy and satisfied with my work. Confirming that the vehicle was in working order and that the customer did not require any additional assistance, I collected payment and I said goodbyes to the satisfied customer! Another job well done.

~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=Click]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 10
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @Lerov99
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) Wednesday,I was eating on my garage,then I received a call from a guy who is part from Cunning Stunts,So,He said that there is a circle in Bone County bridge. It was going well and fun,But in the and he fall down from the bridge and car is really damaged as fuck and he need to use that car in the sunday tournoi. So,I took my every tools that I need for,Then, I got my truck out and went to him.When I am there,I really tried my best to fix it there but It was something hard,and I forgot to take spoliers,fenders,bumpers,radiators and some shits, I wasn't know about that. Then I grabed his car with my truck and took it to the garage,The car was undrivable,When I fixed it,It looks like new car,the client was happy and he paid me some much money because I protected him and he won't play without this car.

~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

^[alt text]

~[Roleplay:]~(maroon,black) 11
~[Participants:]~(maroon,black) @Orten1 @aoxi
~[Story:]~(maroon,black) During morning patrol around San Andreas, March 30, 2020, 12:46am, I recieved 5 calls in a row from the same person. He introduced himself as a Policeman, the man's car has been destroyed by a 4x4 while he was in a burgershop. When I arrived, I saw a Police car on fire and the policemen standing near the car. While watching it, he told me he couldn't go back to the police department with the car in this state. Then, I decided to take a look at the car.After a quick and careful check, only the engine was damaged, After hours of work, I finally managed to fix the engine. I also repaired the car's trunk. The car was barely fixed but it was good enough compared to what it was before the fix. The policeman thanked me and well paid him.

~[Screenshots:]~(maroon,black) [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]